ADVERTISEMENT

Wouldn't it be nice...

Have you not been following along? If their name is on the portal tracker then they're not playing.

I suspect we will have a pretty in-tact defense. If they play well and we get a big special teams play, we might not get embarrassed. Ali has been speculated to not be playing, but you never know. I think if our offense revolves around Pennington handing it to Payne, we'll have a long night.

I suspect we will have a pretty in-tact defense. If they play well and we get a big special teams play, we might not get embarrassed. Ali has been speculated to not be playing, but you never know. I think if our offense revolves around Pennington handing it to Payne, we'll have a long night.
Agree on the defense... Looks like almost the whole unit is playing (not in the portal, haven't said publicly they aren't)

Ali is not playing from what I've been told, nor should he, if he has NFL people telling him he may get drafted.

The offense could be a complete backup group... Pennington, Payne, three new OL, etc.

Bowl games are a total crapshoot at this point. No idea who will or won't be playing for UTSA.

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
Of course those of us who are old timers rember when Martin Ward went off in a bowl game to lead to an unexpected Herd victory. Just hope the kids have a good time and we'll reset for next year. Things change fast in CFB these days, especially at our level.

Agree on the defense... Looks like almost the whole unit is playing (not in the portal, haven't said publicly they aren't)

Ali is not playing from what I've been told, nor should he, if he has NFL people telling him he may get drafted.

The offense could be a complete backup group... Pennington, Payne, three new OL, etc.

Bowl games are a total crapshoot at this point. No idea who will or won't be playing for UTSA.
Heck, I'd throw Parachek in there and see what he can do. He played many games for Morehead. Our OL will be down Driscoll and Holler. Won't be easy for Cole or Parachek.

Heck, I'd throw Parachek in there and see what he can do. He played many games for Morehead. Our OL will be down Driscoll and Holler. Won't be easy for Cole or Parachek.

I assume Driskel is playing. And Holler didn’t start or play the last game

We should have all five starters from the Arkansas State game and they played well

Driskel, Tucker, Osburn, Slappy and Willis.

Of course those of us who are old timers rember when Martin Ward went off in a bowl game to lead to an unexpected Herd victory. Just hope the kids have a good time and we'll reset for next year. Things change fast in CFB these days, especially at our level.
Old timers? That was only 2009.

Reactions: HerdGrad1999
I assume Driskel is playing. And Holler didn’t start or play the last game

We should have all five starters from the Arkansas State game and they played well

Driskel, Tucker, Osburn, Slappy and Willis

Thanks for clarifying.

To have an idea who is actually playing in the upcoming bowl game....
MU fans:

"Waaaaah! MU sucks and we are going to a crappy bowl! Waaaaaa!"

"Nobody watches bowls anyway!!! Who cares?!"

"If MU ain't in the NY6 bowls, it's a waste. We're stuck playing some nobody in the 'whatever Bowl.'"

"We don't deserve to be in a bowl. If we get one, it's the crappiest one you can get. We deserve that then."

Also MU fans:

"Let's start a thread about the bowl game we claim nobody cares about."

Reactions: HerdFan2018
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT