ADVERTISEMENT

Wrapping Christmas Presents

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
saw this today and made me laugh

261240359_1040034730182711_7656156276512732453_n.jpg

Did you seriously try to bring gift wrapping joke into the forum? You should be banned for that
Well, yes, if you can read between the lines I don't do either one of those things mentioned in the meme. That is for the wife to do. Hence, asshole cousins. Both things suck.

Well, yes, if you can read between the lines I don't do either one of those things mentioned in the meme. That is for the wife to do. Hence, asshole cousins. Both things suck.
Neither has any place on this message board. You would think the so called “peoples moderator” would know that.

Was going to say I never bought anybody a Christmas present.

But I did get a few things for my mom at Family Dollar probably about 3 years to the end. About 5 bucks worth of Sharpies to huff, a package of Grandma cookies and a kitchen towel with a rooster on it.

Damn, what a thing to remember. Well, that was some of the best money I ever spent.

Good to see everyone in the Christmas Spirit. This should help, too.

I quit eating cookies when they started putting calories on them. I noticed in Tennessee that none of the restaurants had calories on the menu. I started to say something, but I was afraid that Keep would be taking on too much looking for both calories AND racist on his trip to Pigeon Forge.

That's why I wanted to perfect this spitting them out deal, but apparently I am awful at it. Think about a world where you can have all the damn cookies you want and then some.

I thought I had it, but now I'm not so sure. Right now it seems like I can do iced oatmeal cookies fairly well, but not Soft Batch chocolate chip or even the Caramel Coconut. I was liking those, but apparently was also sucking down a bunch of it when I didn't want to.

Whenever I go to Walmart, I try to stay as far away from the bakery section as possible. If I don’t, I end up with half a cart full of cookies, cakes, and pies.

Reactions: GK4Herd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT