ADVERTISEMENT

Who really sits around and worries about climate change?

Greta has huge tits now.
How Dare You Greta GIF

Just saw that in a Mush Brain ad.

The lib mind is odd.
Everybody get's pissed at me when I give my thoughts on this issue . It is undeniable that climate change is occurring, you can look at glaciers photograph's from 20 years ago ands see they are melting due to global warming. But what is not clear to me is that Man has caused this change, could it be that Earth just goes through different climatic periods.

Gen Zers and Millenials living off Family money with nothing more to do than surf social media and attempt to figure out the world's problems, by way of "Likes".

We have one as a Gov.

Who really sits around and worries about climate change?​

Apparently, “you deplorables” is the answer, as the only time I see climate change ever brought up on here is from you guys.

So why do you all really sit around and worry about it so much?

We have one as a Gov.
It must suck to be poor, a deplorable, and have to live in California.

Everybody get's pissed at me when I give my thoughts on this issue . It is undeniable that climate change is occurring, you can look at glaciers photograph's from 20 years ago ands see they are melting due to global warming. But what is not clear to me is that Man has caused this change, could it be that Earth just goes through different climatic periods.
I’m not sure why it isn’t clear. We know that we are putting excess CO2 into the atmosphere. We can measure how much. We know what having excess CO2 in the atmosphere does. We can measure that effect.

But, is it really something you sit around and worry about?

Reactions: GeauxHerd
Apparently, “you deplorables” is the answer, as the only time I see climate change ever brought up on here is from you guys.

So why do you all really sit around and worry about it so much?

It must suck to be poor, a deplorable, and have to live in California.
Because we laugh at libs over it.

I’m not sure why it isn’t clear. We know that we are putting excess CO2 into the atmosphere. We can measure how much. We know what having excess CO2 in the atmosphere does. We can measure that effect.
Do you really worry about it? Like near the top of the list of things to worry about?

Trying to figure out why it is such an issue with the left. Like a top issue. I think it is pure manipulation by the govt used as control mechanism, for money and funding, and to say give us power.

Do you really worry about it? Like near the top of the list of things to worry about?

Trying to figure out why it is such an issue with the left. Like a top issue. I think it is pure manipulation by the govt used as control mechanism, for money and funding, and to say give us power.
You can plainly see that his orange jesus being in a criminal court has him mentally disturbed (more than usual).

We also know that there was an Ice Age and then it thawed before billions of people populated the planet. So there’s that.

Without looking it up, what percentage of the atmosphere is CO2, and what level is too high to sustain life and what level is too low to sustain life?

I’ll help. As far as scientific measurement is reported, co2 has ranged from 4,000ppm and 180ppm in earth’s history. We are currently at about 400ppm, or 0.04% of our atmosphere. If we get below 0.02%, 200ppm, we are looking at glaciers covering as far south as Ohio. If we are at 800ppm we are looking at a doubling of agricultural land available.

Last edited:
Look at the Grand Canyon. Ain't nobody went through there with a bulldozer to clear that out. Hmm, climate change or geographic eras maybe? It happens. But it takes a hell of a long time for change to occur.

We are now 55 years into the climate mongering and about 40 years past the first “end of humans” date. In 50 years we will be about 90 years past the first “end of humans” date and there will still be billions of humans.

Yes that's why the alarmist pick various points in time to spread their BS

We also know that there was an Ice Age and then it thawed before billions of people populated the planet. So there’s that.
I know I worried a lot about climate change as i sit in my bathroom listening to softball size hail pound my rood for about a half hour last summer. This is a new occurrance for this old fellow.

I know I worried a lot about climate change as i sit in my bathroom listening to softball size hail pound my rood for about a half hour last summer. This is a new occurrance for this old fellow.
Hail in the summer is a new occurrence?? Yeah…sure.

“Excess” CO2 makes plants grow healthier and in larger quantities. CO2 is probably the most essential thing our planet needs, yet your side is waging a war against it for some reason. There is absolutely no scientific validity to the claim that higher rates of CO2 is bad for the environment.

I’m prone to take BC’s word on this. He is the board expert on fables and fallacies. He was well into his thirties before realizing that the Earth’s timeline in the Bible was drastically off. He once claimed that the wife of a poster was getting hotter and hotter as she aged, which is nearly impossible for a woman to pull off after age 25, let alone in her mid forties.

With that much experience, he has to be a professional at this.

"We?" Your geriatric ass won't be here to experience any of that.
You won’t be around in 50 years either. You won’t make it past 90. As to longevity, my grandfather was born in 1888 and died in 1977. My grandmother was 1892 to 1979. Didn’t get to see how long my dad would make it, died at 29 in an accident. I’m 59, but doubt I go much past 75, haven’t taken advantage of my genetics, but am on no medications. Doctor says I have a Ferrari engine, but it’s installed in a Yugo body. Bad joints, bad back.

Reactions: thunderscope
I’m prone to take BC’s word on this. He is the board expert on fables and fallacies. He was well into his thirties before realizing that the Earth’s timeline in the Bible was drastically off. He once claimed that the wife of a poster was getting hotter and hotter as she aged, which is nearly impossible for a woman to pull off after age 25, let alone in her mid forties.

With that much experience, he has to be a professional at this.

You know I’m right, hence this response. CO2 is good for the planet. The climate cultists are making contradictory scientific arguments that have no basis in reality, and many people are waking up to that fact.

You know I’m right, hence this response. CO2 is good for the planet. The climate cultists are making contradictory scientific arguments that have no basis in reality, and many people are waking up to that fact.
You are correct but don't assume baldy knows it. I doubt he does.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT