ADVERTISEMENT

Wrong pronouns in Michigan a felony?

This is why I have to move. I can't afford the hundreds of thousands of dollars fines, because I give these pronoun idiots hell. I've wrote about this on this very forum. If you're into pronouns, then you're automatically a queer and we can no longer associate.

Reactions: i am herdman
This will end up in a higher court and Michigan will lose.

Thankfully, you’re right… because we actually have a rational Supreme Court right now. That said, think about what these people in Michigan are doing, and what liberals everywhere would do if they had the power. Compelled speech is as wrong as it gets. You do not get to control what I say. Thank God we have the Constitution, or we would be going down the same path that Canada currently is.

When all 331 million of us have our own pronouns, it’s going to make the grammar texts unbelievably thick.

Did this guy make a similar video for the Florida “Don’t say gay” bill? And also, he is playing semantics. If you “misuse” pronouns, the left definitely considers that “violence”. So if I intentionally call you by your biologically correct pronoun instead of the one you made up, it is now covered by the hate crime bill.

Reactions: big_country90
Did this guy make a similar video for the Florida “Don’t say gay” bill? And also, he is playing semantics. If you “misuse” pronouns, the left definitely considers that “violence”. So if I intentionally call you by your biologically correct pronoun instead of the one you made up, it is now covered by the hate crime bill.
I am not sure if he did a similar video on the "Don't say gay" bill. Have the courts deemed the use of pronouns to be violence?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT