ADVERTISEMENT

wvu = Enemy

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
This is for morons like HerMan who don't think wvu is our enemy these days. Listen to what wvu's baseball coach said in both videos. Then, listen to the commentator in the second video who remarks that "Marshall may have something to say about that." Mazey has always been a fvcking blowhard who takes jabs at Marshall:

They are not my enemy. This is is sports banter. The WVU fans on here have brought value to the forum and they stand on the side of freedom and are great Americans. There are more important things in the world.

They are not my enemy. This is is sports banter. The WVU fans on here have brought value to the forum and they stand on the side of freedom and are great Americans. There are more important things in the world.

I agree. For the record though, I'm not a WVU fan.

Ok- so when Marshall plays any opponent this season, let's make sure you cheer for the opponents. Go find your testicles.

It's a shame you deplorables aren't watching how much of a piece of shit your baseball coach is on ESPN right now. Your best pitcher is a senior . . . he is all of 5'8. He pitched D2 until this year. Multiple times, the commentator said that Mazey told him that he would throw the pitcher every game if he was going to be an accountant next year.

In other words, if the kid didn't have a chance to play professionally, Mazey would destroy his arm for the kid's life.

But today - just because Mazey is retiring and has said that his wish is to get to Omaha just once - Mazey kept his starter out there for 145 pitches! My god! That is enough for teams to bypass on selecting the kid until rounds later. One extremely long outing can have a major negative impact on arms, especially for a kid whose size is small.

Last edited:
Reactions: thunderscope
It's a shame you deplorables aren't watching how much of a piece of shit your baseball coach is on ESPN right now. Your best pitcher is a senior . . . he is all of 5'8. He pitched D2 until this year. Multiple times, the commentator said that Mazey told him that he would throw the pitcher every game if he was going to be an accountant next year.

In other words, if the kid didn't have a chance to play professionally, Mazey would destroy his arm for the kid's life.

But today - just because Mazey is retiring and has said that his wish is to get to Omaha just once - Mazey kept his starter out there for 145 pitches! My god! That is enough for teams to bypass on selecting the kid until rounds later. One extremely long outing can have a major negative impact on arms, especially for a kid whose size is small.
Oh, the humanity! Sounds like they are trying to win.

Just read a dude for Stanford through over 100 pitches in 15 of his starts last year. Then, through 156 in the CWS.

Didn't realize it but, aren't college pitchers on a 7 day rotation?

**** it, some times you rub some dirt on it and do what you have to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT
Major league pitchers are coddled these days, maybe that’s why so many of the top pitchers are dropping like flies.

Haven’t had tough pitchers since the Diamondbacks won with essentially a two man rotation. You didn’t have as many blown arms when all the MLB teams had 4 man rotations and pitchers started 35+ games a year.

Reactions: i am herdman
Baldy has said much more disparaging things about MU, Huntington and the state than any wvu fan here.

The WVU fans on here have brought value to the forum and they stand on the side of freedom and are great Americans.
Like you, they stand for a convicted felon who has been found liable for sexual abuse, defamation, and fraud. Who has lied 30,000 times in 4 years, claims he's a patriot while disparaging soldiers, cheated on 3 wives, took and refused to return top secret government documents, is still under indictment for 54 crimes, presided over a loss of 3 million jobs while in office, engaged in insurrection, and attempted to illegally overturn the results of a free and fair election. Only idiots like you choose a reptile to drain the swamp.

Like you, they stand for a convicted felon who has been found liable for sexual abuse, defamation, and fraud. Who has lied 30,000 times in 4 years, claims he's a patriot while disparaging soldiers, cheated on 3 wives, took and refused to return top secret government documents, is still under indictment for 54 crimes, presided over a loss of 3 million jobs while in office, engaged in insurrection, and attempted to illegally overturn the results of a free and fair election. Only idiots like you choose a reptile to drain the swamp.
Did you get hit in the head multiple times at Wayne Little League?

Except for the little part where the guy you both worship wants the Constitution to be suspended.
Fair point, but since ET liked your post, I feel I should point out that we shouldn't pretend Biden is a fan of the Constitution or Separation of Powers either. Both parties are sh!t and the Founders would vomit if they saw what this nation has become.

Reactions: i am herdman
Fair point, but since ET liked your post, I feel I should point out that we shouldn't pretend Biden is a fan of the Constitution or Separation of Powers either. Both parties are sh!t and the Founders would vomit if they saw what this nation has become.
Not a fair point. orange jesus stated he wants to suspend the Constitution.

You're a Magat cult member and oath breaker. And follower of satan
Mark Margolis Rage GIF by Breaking Bad

Reactions: mlblack16.
E.T. pointed out one major difference. Here is another: Biden supporters aren't running around claiming that he is a devout follower and lover of the Constitution. On the other hand, Trump supporters frequently claim that they and Trump are major supporters of it.

E.T. pointed out one major difference. Here is another: Biden supporters aren't running around claiming that he is a devout follower and lover of the Constitution. On the other hand, Trump supporters frequently claim that they and Trump are major supporters of it.
What does ET stand for?

Erté (Romain de Tirtoff), Russian-French artist. I have a couple of his prints (copies).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT