ADVERTISEMENT

you guys wanna watch a shit show . . .

holy shit, jim jordan asked mueller a question about the "russia has dirt on clinton" meeting popadop had with the diplomat and mueller says he can't comment on it.

jordan: "the answer's in your report on page 157!" (or whatever page it was)

mueller: "i don't agree with your characterization"

jordan: "i'm reading from your report!"

mueller: shrugs shoulders.

s.h.i.t. show.

hqbpye4jx2421.gif

Anyone who has read the full report and watched any one of numerous parts of this hearing can see that any person other than the POTUS would have been charged with witness tampering and obstruction of justice.

Mueller, in a tough situation, has been a coward. Even though redacted/referenced names in the report clearly are cheeto, when asked about them, Mueller continues to say “I can’t speak on that.”

Anyone who has read the full report and watched any one of numerous parts of this hearing can see that any person other than the POTUS would have been charged with witness tampering and obstruction of justice.

Mueller, in a tough situation, has been a coward. Even though redacted/referenced names in the report clearly are cheeto, when asked about them, Mueller continues to say “I can’t speak on that.”
There it is.....in one sentence.

Damn, making Demoncrats look like the retards they really are.

We need to put them all in a basket...of retardables, if you will.

Reactions: WV-FAN
You haven't though.

I read it a long time ago, and I have referenced that on here. It is 448 pages which is pretty easy to skim through in many sections. I've had it saved as a PDF on my computer.

Anyone - including you deplorables - who actually take the time to read it easily sees what I said: the witness tampering and obstruction of justice is unbelievably clear to even the most biased of us.

ahhhhh, so much fun watching liberal douchebags turn on what was once their savior.

It's not turning on anyone. I believe he wanted to lead a legit, non-biased investigation. I'm sure he cheeto is guilty of the two things I mentioned, and I believe he is wanting those charges brought once he leaves office. I don't understand his reason for refusing to acknowledge that some of the redacted names and the numerous references to "boss" are cheeto, and for that, I find him cowardly.

Regardless, if you believe those references are to cheeto - which anyone with a brain can figure out - they are textbook cases of witness tampering and obstruction.

ahhhhh, so much fun watching liberal douchebags turn on what was once their savior.

wboy.gif
Hell, if you're going to throw a pair of tits on here, can't you at least make it a decent set....preferably female.

Hell, if you're going to throw a pair of tits on here, can't you at least make it a decent set....preferably female.
if yore as straight as you previously indicated you were were a republican who couldn't vote for trump, you'll suck his nips and his crank at the drop of his hat. male tits for you.

if yore as straight as you previously indicated you were were a republican who couldn't vote for trump, you'll suck his nips and his crank at the drop of his hat. male tits for you.
OK...you don't have anything to show. I get it. No need to go all Trumpian-crude on us.

This may be a bit off topic....but it could be the greatest music video of all time. Probably in Russian so...you know...republicans might like it too.

I’m not sure I agree with the coward comments. Mueller was awarded medals for valor and bravery in Vietnam. Found this in an article.,,

When called to support another company in trouble near a North Vietnamese bunker system on Mutter's Ridge, Mueller's Marines slogged through dense vegetation and ran down their ammo as enemy gunners swarmed. At one point in the battle, Mueller personally recovered two seriously wounded Marines and helped patch them up for evac. After a full day of fighting, the NVA pulled back. 13 Marines had been lost, but they'd killed an enemy company commander “and had virtually decimated his staff," the Corps later reported.

Mueller, among others, was awarded the Bronze Star for bravery; his troops say it was well-earned, along with their respect. “The minute the shit hit the fan, he was there," one said. “He performed remarkably. After that night, there were a lot of guys who would've walked through walls for him."

I think what we’re witnessing is one of the few rare remaining honorable people who are surrounded by a group of politicians that are trying to get him to step outside the constraints of what he was tasked to do. The fact that he is staying true to the confines of his role amid the sharp rhetoric and political grandstanding on both sides is the opposite of cowardice. Compare this man to Trump on both their military service and how they bring integrity to their positions, I think you get a clear picture of who is exhibiting courage.

I know the democrats are wanting him to come out and speak his own mind in this, but Mueller said going in that the report stands on its own and he wasn’t going to get into the legal speculation that was outside the frame of his position. As much as conservatives are using Mueller’s playing by the book to their advantage, it still takes a great deal of integrity for him to stand on principle. If he stepped outside of his position to personally nail the lid on the coffin, he’d be stooping to the level of Bob Barr. And democrats criticized him so they can’t have it both ways.

I’m not sure I agree with the coward comments. Mueller was awarded medals for valor and bravery in Vietnam. Found this in an article.,,

Calling him a "coward" doesn't mean he has been one his entire life or in every aspect of his life.

I think what we’re witnessing is one of the few rare remaining honorable people who are surrounded by a group of politicians that are trying to get him to step outside the constraints of what he was tasked to do. The fact that he is staying true to the confines of his role amid the sharp rhetoric and political grandstanding on both sides is the opposite of cowardice. Compare this man to Trump on both their military service and how they bring integrity to their positions, I think you get a clear picture of who is exhibiting courage.

I know the democrats are wanting him to come out and speak his own mind in this, but Mueller said going in that the report stands on its own and he wasn’t going to get into the legal speculation that was outside the frame of his position. As much as conservatives are using Mueller’s playing by the book to their advantage, it still takes a great deal of integrity for him to stand on principle. If he stepped outside of his position to personally nail the lid on the coffin, he’d be stooping to the level of Bob Barr. And democrats criticized him so they can’t have it both ways.

He is the expert on this entire situation. I feel he has done a good job attempting to be completely unbiased during the investigation. I think he could have done a better job explaining that anyone on his team whom had ties to any politician was vetted to make sure they'd be able to exclude their personal bias from their work responsibility.

As the expert on this investigation, he has been asked by politicians on both sides to give his opinion. He has refused to do so. As the expert with more info on this investigation than anyone, his opinion is valid. He refuses to give it (other than slipping up by saying he believes there's enough to charge with obstruction when out of office, etc.). He refuses to make any solid comment, in his report or in testimony, on anything. Everything is "I didn't find that, but I also didn't not find that" type of answer.

If he actually stated what his report and testimony hinted at, he'd be far more respected: "Though I did not find a smoking gun in terms of collusion, I did find enough evidence where a U.S. citizen would be charged with obstruction and witness tampering, as well as strong concerns that a political candidate was supporting a foreign entity to release stolen government documents."

Reactions: Chevy1
Calling him a "coward" doesn't mean he has been one his entire life or in every aspect of his life.

He is the expert on this entire situation. I feel he has done a good job attempting to be completely unbiased during the investigation. I think he could have done a better job explaining that anyone on his team whom had ties to any politician was vetted to make sure they'd be able to exclude their personal bias from their work responsibility.

As the expert on this investigation, he has been asked by politicians on both sides to give his opinion. He has refused to do so. As the expert with more info on this investigation than anyone, his opinion is valid. He refuses to give it (other than slipping up by saying he believes there's enough to charge with obstruction when out of office, etc.). He refuses to make any solid comment, in his report or in testimony, on anything. Everything is "I didn't find that, but I also didn't not find that" type of answer.

If he actually stated what his report and testimony hinted at, he'd be far more respected: "Though I did not find a smoking gun in terms of collusion, I did find enough evidence where a U.S. citizen would be charged with obstruction and witness tampering, as well as strong concerns that a political candidate was supporting a foreign entity to release stolen government documents."

Fair enough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT