ADVERTISEMENT

Zappe - WKU vs. APP State

KyMUfan

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2020
Fun to watch Zappe play. He has plenty of time to throw and just picks the defense apart. Eclipsed Joe Burrow's single season TD record and yardage as well.

6'1". Thoughts on NFL potential?

Reactions: HerdFB1
He may latch on as a backup or practice squad guy somewhere but I have seen zero draft notes about him... If you aren't in the first 3 rounds as a QB your chances of being an NFL starter are pretty slim.

Reactions: ilmherdfan
Hold Tom Brady's beer.
I knew someone would say that... The fact is, tomorrow 32 guys will start in the NFL, and almost all of them are first or second round picks.

In the AFC the only one who isn't is the Simms kid from Houston.

In the NFC you have Brady, Hienecke and Kirk Cousins.

He may latch on as a backup or practice squad guy somewhere but I have seen zero draft notes about him... If you aren't in the first 3 rounds as a QB your chances of being an NFL starter are pretty slim.
Just like Caro and many QB’s a product of the system run. Excellent fit but the NFL is a different beast

Ask Tom Brady about that.

Fun to watch Zappe play. He has plenty of time to throw and just picks the defense apart. Eclipsed Joe Burrow's single season TD record and yardage as well.

6'1". Thoughts on NFL potential?
I can see Zappe going 4th/5th round. He reminds me of Heinicke

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT