ADVERTISEMENT

And Then There was Turf

Sammy reaction to picture:

giphy.gif

And not to ruin the excitement, but even with this new stadium, we will be way behind the best facilities in the conference.

Coastal’s is extremely nice. I was in Lafayatte a few weeks ago, and I toured their stadium after having seen it years ago when I coached a football game there. It’s top-level SEC quality:

• Wow
Reactions: HerdGrad1999
And not to ruin the excitement, but even with this new stadium, we will be way behind the best facilities in the conference.

Coastal’s is extremely nice. I was in Lafayatte a few weeks ago, and I toured their stadium after having seen it years ago when I coached a football game there. It’s top-level SEC quality:

The Ragin Cajuns are definitely all in on Baseball. Not that their football stadium and basketball area are sub par (for sun belt) but they definitely went all out for baseball and fill that stadium up routinely.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU

Leave it to rifle to throw shade at Marshall.

Ruin the excitement?
Having our own ballpark is going to be plenty more than enough juice for students, area residents & visitors. Hopefully this just continues the momentum Brad Smith is creating every day, with athletics yes but so much more importantly academics & infrastructure……

Well, we’ll HAVE facilities now though, so…

Id like to see them improve their facilities as much in the next 10 years as we just did.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT