ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 "exploring" adding up to 4 teams... (here we go again)

At the risk of another one of your meltdowns I'll respond.

I follow Herd sports, albeit from a distance, because I graduated from Marshall. Twice actually, which is two more degrees than you have given the level of intelligence you consistently show on here.

Despite your ideas shown in your post I do not have the power to schedule games between WVU and Marshall. Do I want them to play? Honestly, no due to nonsense both sides showed and experienced during the last seven game series (and since).

Here's my question to you - why do you think there should be a home-and-home series between the two schools? Don't give generic answers - I want to hear reasons behind your response.

As far as your prediction (wish?) that WVU won't be able to schedule future non-conference opponents I wouldn't count on that either.

Quit the best IAF in the country and Notre Dame of G5s nonsense and you'll probably see a lot less WVU fans on here. Rarely do you see WVU fans responding to sensible posts from Herd fans on here. They're responding to the outlandish crap.
Why Argue with a Moron .. The guy has issues.. He cant stand that its apples to oranges

can somebody tell Vernon to ban me from the WVU board again. seems i mistakenly saved it as a favorite over my old Herdnation link...

Since this thread is apparently not dead- I read where the big 12 'invited' 20 teams to pitch themselves. First of all that sounds stupid, but if that is the case, who the hell are the 20?

Learned a couple of hours ago from a fellow here in town very involved with both MU and UC that UC expects to know before the first B12 opening game of the season, which means before Labor Day weekend. I don't know if he was given the right information, but I do know UC is expecting to hear from the B12 within 10 days or so; atleast from those who he is connected here with.

Since this thread is apparently not dead- I read where the big 12 'invited' 20 teams to pitch themselves. First of all that sounds stupid, but if that is the case, who the hell are the 20?
From what I have read, the Big XII did not "invite" anybody. They are basically looking at any school who wishes to pitch themselves as a potential candidate. That list is reportedly up to 20 schools.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT