ADVERTISEMENT

Dear Coach Huff

mlblack16.

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2017
Thank you for bailing me out as the worst Marshall Head Coach in the modern era.

Sincerely,

Mark Snyder

marshallu GIF by Marshall University

Your posts keep getting more asinine as you age. Take a break.

Try dumbing everything down for us Coach Rifle.
Snyder:

Huff: 7-6
9-4
4-4

Snyder: 4-7
5-7
3-9
4-8
7-6

The disparity is so wide, you can't even make much of a comparison. Is that dumbed down enough for you, moron?

Snyder:

9-4
4-4

5-7
3-9
4-8
7-6

The disparity is so wide, you can't even make much of a comparison. Is that dumbed down enough for you, moron?

Snyder was really a bad coach. However he did have to work through probation and a better conference. At any rate, Snyder wasn't good and Huff is on a down turn.

Snyder:

9-4
4-4

5-7
3-9
4-8
7-6

4-4 in his 3rd season and not recruiting the talent needed to even compete with our peers. Seems to me he's losing the program.

You confident your hero Huff will turn things around?

Thanks for your lame ass answer, moron.

4-4 in his 3rd season and not recruiting the talent needed to even compete with our peers. Seems to me he's losing the program.

You confident your hero Huff will turn things around?

Thanks for your lame ass answer, moron.
So you say something so stupid that no other person on here will support it, yet I am the moron? As I said, your posts are getting worse and worse. Take a break.

So you say something so stupid that no other person on here will support it, yet I am the moron? As I said, your posts are getting worse and worse. Take a break.
6 posters liked my original post so far. Apparently someone other than you agreed.

6 posters liked my original post so far. Apparently someone other than you agreed.
Then you should be able to ask them to defend your post since you failed at doing so. Ask them how Huff is worse than Snyder.

No wonder nobody will hire you to be an assistant coach.
Ohhh, I don't know. The OC who put up 320 yards in the first half today against the Herd seems to watch everything I put on social media, including all of the videos today. And he is far from the only D1/NFL coach who does the same. It would be very easy for me to get hired on numerous staffs. You're welcome to see any of the messages from P5 coordinators telling me that if I am ever in their area, that I am always welcome to come join them. Some of them watch my social media almost as much as you watch my HN posts:

Right, yet you haven't coached in how many years?
In about $7 million years . . . oh, wait, that's how much I've made in the years since I haven't coached (not counting my equity in the other company that hasn't been sold, my equity in properties, nor investment income).

Now, what were you asking about coaching?

Reactions: Elkview
Given the time, I believe Huff can prove himself to be every bit as incompetent as Snyder.

Here’s my case:

For all the talk of him being a recruiter, I don’t see where our talent has grown or even maintained the levels he inherited. Snyder actually brought in some decent talent. Players like Cody Slate, Passmore, Mario Harvey and, of course, Vinny Curry come to mind. Next year we lose the best player from every level of our defense, Ali probably bolts, and the offensive line is gone. As poorly as they’ve played, I doubt the group of portal guys he brings in will be better and outside of that all we have is 11 freshmen.

Huff seems to actually try and he’s still this bad. Anyone who knew Snyder knew he was a borderline alcoholic. Drank Grey Goose like I drink Diet Coke. Spent many an afternoon across from the facilities playing video poker and drinking at Rivals.

Both are Aholes, but Snyder was more secure with it and wasn’t afraid to hire assistants that were more experienced/smarter than him (admittedly a low bar). He was a lot more seasoned, had more experience and better contacts in the profession. Guidry is the only proven commodity Huff hired and he got him because of baggage. He replaced him with a moron.

Snyder had to deal with recruiting curtailment and a better conference and much harder OOC slate most years. Huff seems to be a good coach when the opponent interests him, I admit. Snyder just wrote those games off as losses before they were played. He did pull some good wins though against good quality conference opponents, just not many.

I think we will trend down each year Huff remains because he came here for the quick hit to keep moving up. He has done nothing to build the program for the long term. At least Snyder wanted to be here and tried to upgrade talent for the longer term.

Huff has been given infinitely more resources than Snyder ever had. We have invested far more for Huff than anyone in our history and his results are no better than Doc.

Huff could be successful, maybe, but he never wanted to be here more than 3 years and has managed the program accordingly.

In about $7 million years . . . oh, wait, that's how much I've made in the years since I haven't coached (not counting my equity in the other company that hasn't been sold, my equity in properties, nor investment income).

Ohhh, I don't know. The OC who put up 320 yards in the first half today against the Herd seems to watch everything I put on social media, including all of the videos today. And he is far from the only D1/NFL coach who does the same. It would be very easy for me to get hired on numerous staffs. You're welcome to see any of the messages from P5 coordinators telling me that if I am ever in their area, that I am always welcome to come join them. Some of them watch my social media almost as much as you watch my HN posts:

this is funny stuff seeing how you only ever coached at 2 schools ( link the other schools via their websites)
I am sure they are lining up for your insight

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
As we get further removed from Doc's recruiting the worse this program is getting. Huff has thrived off of Doc's players and with each passing year the results have declined.

He's either vastly overrated as a recruiter or he never thought he'd be here past last season and recruited under that assumption.

This is one of these least talented rosters in recent memory and one of the absolute worst staffs.

Look at where Huff's wins have come from. Four terrible teams and we needed every single second of the games to get those victories. That Albany game should have opened every single person's eyes, but so many just shrugged it off.

Now we've played four teams with .500 or better records with capable QB play and we're 0-4 with each loss worse than than the one before it.

Let this sink in. Coastal's #2 and #3 QBs had their way with us. Just like last week at no time did it ever feel like we were actually in the game.

Maybe Huff will find success at a job he will actually care more about, because he never invested himself in this one.

this is funny stuff seeing how you only ever coached at 2 schools ( link the other schools via their websites)
I am sure they are lining up for your insight
Yes, but all his guys ended up playing on Sunday. Are you kidding me?

We had a 4th down and literally rolled Pennington out as a right handed qb to his left. So he would have had to turn his body around to throw. You put in a guy who has not played and you have a bad o line and run that play. Joe Montana would have struggled with that.

We had a 4th down and literally rolled Pennington out as a right handed qb to his left. So he would have had to turn his body around to throw. You put in a guy who has not played and you have a bad o line and run that play. Joe Montana would have struggled with that.

What was the down-and-distance? What were the routes? If there was an out route, a comeback route, etc., then a good high school QB has no problem hitting that pass even while rolling to his left.

Reactions: HerdFB1
Yes, but all his guys ended up playing on Sunday. Are you kidding me?
No, not all went NFL. As I said, some played (and still play) in the CFL.

Want names? But yes, every single starter I coached at my positions (which included QB, receivers, and OLBs) that completed their eligibility signed either with an NFL or CFL team. The one starter I had who didn't finish his eligibility was, sadly, the most talented of any of them.
This is one of these least talented rosters in recent memory
This is great. A week ago, one of you was arguing about how much more talented we have been than all of the teams we lost to, including NC State. Now, you're arguing the opposite.

Look at where Huff's wins have come from. Four terrible teams a
Do you actually think before typing or do you just throw shit out there and hope nobody will call you out on it? Virginia Tech is 3-1 in the ACC. They most likely will go bowling in the ACC. Teams from P5 conferences that go bowling aren't "terrible," especially when it comes to comparing them to G5 teams. And those three ACC wins? They have been by 28 points, 17 points, and 17 points, so they aren't just squeaking by. Reality is that Virginia Tech is a middle of the pack ACC team, which makes them far from terrible.

ODU isn't terrible. They are 4-4 overall and 3-1 in the conference and just lost to JMU by 3. They also lost at Wake Forest (not good this year) by 3. So they are very close to being 6-1.

Albany is also no pushover. They are a very solid FCS team that is 5-3 with two losses coming to FBS schools.

and we needed every single second of the games to get those victories.

If not for that last second 18 point play against ECU, we had no chance to beat them by 18.

Now we've played four teams with .500 or better records with capable QB play and we're 0-4 with each loss worse than than the one before it.
I don't know what you're trying to say, and I don't think you know, either.

ODU and Virginia Tech are both .500 or better. We beat them both. Albany is as well. So of our four wins, three are against .500 or better teams.

Want names? But yes, every single starter I coached at my positions (which included QB, receivers, and OLBs) that completed their eligibility signed either with an NFL or CFL team. The one starter I had who didn't finish his eligibility was, sadly, the most talented of any of them.

This is great. A week ago, one of you was arguing about how much more talented we have been than all of the teams we lost to, including NC State. Now, you're arguing the opposite.

Do you actually think before typing or do you just throw shit out there and hope nobody will call you out on it? Virginia Tech is 3-1 in the ACC. They most likely will go bowling in the ACC. Teams from P5 conferences that go bowling aren't "terrible," especially when it comes to comparing them to G5 teams. And those three ACC wins? They have been by 28 points, 17 points, and 17 points, so they aren't just squeaking by. Reality is that Virginia Tech is a middle of the pack ACC team, which makes them far from terrible.

ODU isn't terrible. They are 4-4 overall and 3-1 in the conference and just lost to JMU by 3. They also lost at Wake Forest (not good this year) by 3. So they are very close to being 6-1.

Albany is also no pushover. They are a very solid FCS team that is 5-3 with two losses coming to FBS schools.

If not for that last second 18 point play against ECU, we had no chance to beat them by 18.

ODU and Virginia Tech are both .500 or better. We beat them both. Albany is as well. So of our four wins, three are against .500 or better teams.
We've lost 4 straight. Did iread that right? 9 quarters without an offensive td? Our defense is also bad. I know what I witnessed tonight. A badly prepared and coached football team on both sides of the ball.

I said what I said. When we played VT they were still struggling and while they have appeared to be getting on track they had not done it yet. Albany is an FCS. Save me "they're not a pushover". We had no business being handled that way.

You're point about ECU further proves my point. We needed an huge Ali run sandwiched between two INTs to win a game against a bad team with horrible QB play.

You can keep defending Huff all you want, but week after week he continues to show that he's in over his head and is not a good coach.

Did Snyder ever lose 4 straight?
We've lost 4 straight. Did iread that right? 9 quarters without an offensive td? Our defense is also bad. I know what I witnessed tonight. A badly prepared and coached football team on both sides of the ball.
you’re wrong. Don’t you know rifle coached some guys. He knows his shit he didn’t even watch the game but knows we are wrong on us being bad. Just ask him he will tell you all about how great he is at everything

Typical Rifle.

You know you fvcked up trying to jump on the Perkins delusional fan train but now you're defending that stance to avoid admitting you were wrong.

Be honest, how many of our games have you even watched this season? Because anyone with a brain (not you Aaron) can see the mess Coach Huff has made.

What was the down-and-distance? What were the routes? If there was an out route, a comeback route, etc., then a good high school QB has no problem hitting that pass even while rolling to his left.
I was there. I know what I witnessed.

I also saw us down big early in and we got down for a goal line series and run thr ball up the gut multipletimes. . Stuffed. Stuffed again. If I was a player that would show me the coach had no faith in the passing game. Hey let's settle for 3 and we're down by 17. Then the MOJO changed even more.

What was he telling his players? I know you can't score so let's settle for 3.
Ridiculous.

My Johnson is 12 inches...flaccid

I can whip any man in the County.

My mom kicked me in the nuts once...once.

Can ya'll give me some background on this? I keep seeing a recurring claim that Huff has a fragile, oversized ego...I'm just not around enough to know any better - all I've seen is evasive non answers in press conferences until he kinda threw the kids under the bus after Coastal. Have there been a string of incidents where he's flashed what has been called 'egomania' by some? I know there was some kind of meltdown after ND last year and I never heard more about it. Is that connected to those ideas?

The tone he used with the reporter in the pre game presser was foul.
She's asking about injuries because it's her job and he goes off on some smart ass diatribe about her gambling on games.
Terrible attempt at humor.
Yehh coach take coastal and the points

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT