ADVERTISEMENT

F Huff

A so called great recruiter. Didn't show up tonight. Clearly UTSA was far superior, talent wise, in BOTH the offensive and defensive lines. Huff is all talke; little substance. A big bag of WIND and little selse. GET HIS A$$ OUT!!!!
It's easy to recruit when Saban is backing you up.

Reactions: The Real SamC
I guess not every game matters, you don’t try and win the all, and some players are favored more than others. I think Abraham has a much better NFL shot, why didn’t he protect him?
Wait. Isn't Huff the same guy, when asked about scoring late against Navy, said we always play to win until the last whistle blows? The score doesn't matter? He did this team a disservice by benching Ali. Either you're in or you're out. You don't play a guy for half the game, especially one who is counted on as heavily as Ali is. You just robbed your team of a chance to win their Bowl game.....The FINAL game for the seniors!

Wait. Isn't Huff the same guy, when asked about scoring late against Navy, said we always play to win until the last whistle blows? The score doesn't matter? He did this team a disservice by benching Ali. Either you're in or you're out. You don't play a guy for half the game, especially one who is counted on as heavily as Ali is. You just robbed your team of a chance to win their Bowl game.....The FINAL game for the seniors!
Should have been fired before team got back to Huntington

I guess not every game matters, you don’t try and win the all, and some players are favored more than others. I think Abraham has a much better NFL shot, why didn’t he protect him?
Because there is no way Huff was gonna keep Abraham off the field.

Last year, he was an A-. This year, he was a C-. Ask a seventh grader what that averages out to, moron.
So I'm supposed to remember a fake ranking you assigned him from last year? Your not as memorable as you think. Sorry, your just a random simpleton on the internet.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
So I'm supposed to remember a fake ranking you assigned him from last year?
First, it wouldn’t be a ranking. It would be a rating. Two different words with completely different meanings. Learn the difference, moron.

Second, you don’t have to remember anything. You just have to use a little intelligence, which seems to be a major issue for you. When you reached your academic peak by graduating from fourth grade, did they just look at your first grading period or did they update your grades with other marking periods? Likewise, grades update for Huff, when more games are played. So your attempt at a jab made you look dumber than usual.

He had a good season last year and a slightly less than average season this year. You average the two, just like both years you were in fourth grade.

First, it wouldn’t be a ranking. It would be a rating. Two different words with completely different meanings. Learn the difference, moron.

Second, you don’t have to remember anything. You just have to use a little intelligence, which seems to be a major issue for you. When you reached your academic peak by graduating from fourth grade, did they just look at your first grading period or did they update your grades with other marking periods? Likewise, grades update for Huff, when more games are played. So your attempt at a jab made you look dumber than usual.

He had a good season last year and a slightly less than average season this year. You average the two, just like both years you were in fourth grade.
Using your school reference, if someone makes all A’s their junior year and then flunks their senior year, they get to pass on the average?

Genuine question. I know I will likely get laughed at for asking. Why is everyone so mean? I play fantasy football, and I have a group of guy friends, so I know what friendly smack talk and even breaking balls is like. But a lot of the discourse on this site is honest to god hateful. And yet I assume everyone is a Marshall fan. Why?

Genuine question. I know I will likely get laughed at for asking. Why is everyone so mean? I play fantasy football, and I have a group of guy friends, so I know what friendly smack talk and even breaking balls is like. But a lot of the discourse on this site is honest to god hateful. And yet I assume everyone is a Marshall fan. Why?
I would guess because most of the people on here don't know one another.

Your average is wrong though. You said he was a B- 3 games ago. So I'm asking if it has either changed or remained the same. Since you responded and said that ranking was from 3 games ago and said "you know grades change". One would have to assume that you must have a different grade or rating(since you changed the wording again). You must have some serious insecurities to constantly try to look intelligent and try to tear people down. So which one is it? Is it the same grade or different grade? Because thats the only way we can calculate your average.

Reactions: putnam green
You make a good point, and I have definitely been hateful in the past (working on it). What gets me is certain attitudes by... some on the board, calling us racist and talking down to us like we are inferior all while bragging about himself. It just grates on me. But, I should be the adult and not let it affect my reactions.

Winning fixes a lot things. Exciting things do as well..we havehad about two or three good teams going on 20 years or so. FRUSTRATION is why.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
There’s no way finishing 3rd in your division is an A-. You grade each game and overall results. An “A” level season has to involve at least an appearance in the conference championship game. Just because you got an A+ on a couple tests doesn’t mean your final grade is an A-

The BUGS game was a solid D, the Coastal and Louisiana games were no better than Cs. The Troy game was a B even as a loss (superior opponent on the road). Several of the wins were Bs. An A game is playing well in all phases and we only had 3 or 4 of those in 13 games last year. Not an A- season.

Because in your group you are already friends. So there is a level of respect established.

On here you have a couple internet tough guys (keyboard warriors if you may), who would never dare to say the things they say on here to a real person’s face.

They create these fake personas, to try impress faceless strangers and to make themselves feel better about themselves. It is kinda sad actually.

Last edited:
Genuine question. I know I will likely get laughed at for asking. Why is everyone so mean?

I don't think anyone here is "mean". Other than the mental defective. Understand that this individual is ill. Some posters make fun of him. Personally, I just have him on "ignore", making fun of the ill, mentally or physically, is not my thing, but who am I to judge others? Personally, I believe in treatment, and that a return to being a productive member of society is possible for all so afflicted.

Other than that poster, everything here is posted in good faith, and by, basically good people who feel passionately about a subject. If everyone agreed, then what would be the point. If you want to see a circle jerk of people posting "my team is great, my coach is a super genius, every player on our team is a five star, etc." log on to any Spamite site.

I don't think anyone here is "mean". Other than the mental defective. Understand that this individual is ill. Some posters make fun of him. Personally, I just have him on "ignore", making fun of the ill, mentally or physically, is not my thing, but who am I to judge others? Personally, I believe in treatment, and that a return to being a productive member of society is possible for all so afflicted.
That's a little overboard, Samantha. @herdftblfan has major issues, but he's not THAT bad.

• Sad
Reactions: putnam green
Using your school reference, if someone makes all A’s their junior year and then flunks their senior year, they get to pass on the average?
Your attempt at logic is an utter failure.

School grades are different levels. You must pass each level before graduating to the next level.

Coaching at the same program isn't different levels. If you're great for 10 years and then have a bad 11th year, it doesn't mean you don't get a 12th year. In school, if you're great for 11 years and then awful for the 12th (assuming you fail), you don't get to keep moving on. You have to try to do it again.

Your average is wrong though. You said he was a B- 3 games ago. So I'm asking if it has either changed or remained the same. Since you responded and said that ranking was from 3 games ago and said "you know grades change". One would have to assume that you must have a different grade or rating(since you changed the wording again).
No, my average isn't wrong. His season, three games ago, was a B-.

Since we are now talking about firing him, you have to look at more than one season. As I have repeatedly mentioned, last year was great (A-), this year was slightly below average (C-). What is the average of those two grades (again, ask a fifth grader for help)?

You must have some serious insecurities to constantly try to look intelligent
I don't have to "try" and look intelligent anymore than I have to "try" to look stunning when I wake up in the morning. There isn't "trying." it's just natural.

and try to tear people down.
So I go out of my way to educate people that "ranking" and "rating" are totally different, and instead of thanking me for my free education, you claim I am tearing you morons down? Be more grateful.

There’s no way finishing 3rd in your division is an A-. You grade each game and overall results. An “A” level season has to involve at least an appearance in the conference championship game. Just because you got an A+ on a couple tests doesn’t mean your final grade is an A-

The BUGS game was a solid D, the Coastal and Louisiana games were no better than Cs. The Troy game was a B even as a loss (superior opponent on the road). Several of the wins were Bs. An A game is playing well in all phases and we only had 3 or 4 of those in 13 games last year. Not an A- season.

That's absurdly stupid. So if a team goes 13-0 but barely wins each game and doesn't win pretty, then you're fine giving a B or C grade? Brilliant.

On here you have a couple internet tough guys (keyboard warriors if you may), who would never dare to say the things they say on here to a real person’s face.
I wouldn't? Moron, I am 6'3, 235 lbs. and jacked. You think I wouldn't say these things to a person's face if they deserved them? Of course I would (again, if they deserved to be called that).

, to try impress faceless strangers
Many of you aren't faceless, though for the sake of my appetite, I wish you were.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT