ADVERTISEMENT

F Huff

No, my average isn't wrong. His season, three games ago, was a B-.

Since we are now talking about firing him, you have to look at more than one season. As I have repeatedly mentioned, last year was great (A-), this year was slightly below average (C-). What is the average of those two grades (again, ask a fifth grader for help)?

I don't have to "try" and look intelligent anymore than I have to "try" to look stunning when I wake up in the morning. There isn't "trying." it's just natural.

So I go out of my way to educate people that "ranking" and "rating" are totally different, and instead of thanking me for my free education, you claim I am tearing you morons down? Be more grateful.
Lol, I most definitely don't need educated on a message board, but thank you. But you stated grades change. So the last 3 games do not change your grade on the season? That's interesting.

Lol, I most definitely don't need educated on a message board, but thank you.
But you do. You didn't know the difference between ranking and rating. You're welcome for educating you.

L But you stated grades change. So the last 3 games do not change your grade on the season? That's interesting.
I can't dumb this down anymore.

Weeks ago, I said Huff was at a B- for this season. After the last three games, he has been dropped to a C-.

At the same time, I gave a grade for his last two seasons. I have mentioned this previously. Over the last two seasons, he is at a B- (that's the answer to averaging his A- last year with his C- this year).

I am going to have to start charging you soon.

• Sad
Reactions: putnam green
But you do. You didn't know the difference between ranking and rating. You're welcome for educating you.

Weeks ago, I said Huff was at a B- for this season. After the last three games, he has been dropped to a C-.

At the same time, I gave a grade for his last two seasons. I have mentioned this previously. Over the last two seasons, he is at a B- (that's the answer to averaging his A- last year with his C- this year).

I still don't understand can you explain it to me one more time?

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
I wouldn't? Moron, I am 6'3, 235 lbs. and jacked. You think I wouldn't say these things to a person's face if they deserved them? Of course I would (again, if they deserved to be called that).

Many of you aren't faceless, though for the sake of my appetite, I wish you were.

Apparently you knew who I was talking about by my description.

I wouldn't? Moron, I am 6'3, 235 lbs. and jacked. You think I wouldn't say these things to a person's face if they deserved them? Of course I would (again, if they deserved to be called that).

Many of you aren't faceless, though for the sake of my appetite, I wish you were.

Of course. You’re one of the 10 morons who are regularly obsessed with me.
lol, you crack me up. First you post on my posts much more than I do yours . And never did I mention your name in the post you replied to. So who is obsessed?

It’s sad that a grown man with a limited vocabulary (moron for example), goes on a message board and says that he is “jacked”. What are you in the 8th grade?

You are a sad little man, attention seeker. You would never say these things to other guys in person.

You need to leave the basement and go see if your mom has the hamburger helper ready yet.

And never did I mention your name in the post you replied to. So who is obsessed?
That’s the point, moron. You don’t have to mention my name, yet I know you’re talking about me, because you always are.

You would never say these things to other guys in person.
If they deserve it, I do. I fairly regularly call people “morons” when they do things like leaving their shopping cart in the parking lot (the last guy got mad because I called him “lazy”), littering, etc. This was about six weeks ago for a moron who peeled out at a stop sign with kids nearby in the crosswalk. He tried acting nice to my face, then under his breath talks shit as I walk away. After I go back to accost him again, he says he will fvck me up as he runs into his garage and tries shutting it. I stick my hand out to keep the garage open, and he runs inside after I try to get him to back up his words. I enjoy calling out inconsiderate morons (in two parts due to length):

You need to leave the basement and go see if your mom has the hamburger helper ready yet.

That’s creative. Never heard of that one.

Why don’t you go over to this thread to see what my life consists of this week. This is after my trip to Texas to watch the bowl game. I’ll go to NY Saturday and then back to my million dollar property in California the next day, flying first-class each time, because ya’ know, rich:

So I don’t mention you and yet you know I am talking about you. Again you are the one obsessed.

And if you do all the things and have succeeded in life like you claim, my hats off to you. But people who are successful usually do not have to brag about it on a message board. And if they do, than I feel sorry for them. There is an inadequacy issue somewhere.

A million dollar property in California ? Damn you are getting sloppy, even you know that a million dollar property in California ain’t shit.

Trust me, I have more money and more money invested in properties than you. But I do not need to brag on a message board about what I have.

Like I said, even if you are successful like you claim, I honestly feel sorry for you.

Last edited:
That's absurdly stupid. So if a team goes 13-0 but barely wins each game and doesn't win pretty, then you're fine giving a B or C grade? Brilliant.
What? 13-0 means making (and winning) your conference, my very first qualifier for an A season. Are you saying that if you beat an 0-11 FCS team 3-0 it is automatically an A because you won? Which would be a higher grade performance, winning our FCS game at home 3-0 or losing to Ohio State on the road 24-21 in overtime?

You shouldn’t just argue to argue. It’s okay that other people have valid takes.

So I don’t mention you and yet you know I am talking about you. Again you are the one obsessed.

And if you do all the things and have succeeded in life like you claim, my hats off to you. But people who are successful usually do not have to brag about it on a message board. And if they do, than I feel sorry for them. There is an inadequacy issue somewhere.

A million dollar property in California ? Damn you are getting sloppy, even you know that a million dollar property in California ain’t shit.

Trust me, I have more money and more money invested in properties than you. But I do not need to brag on a message board about what I have.

Like I said, even if you are successful like you claim, I honestly feel sorry for you.
1650621347.Then-vs-Than-Whats-the-difference.png

• Haha
Reactions: mufan08
It’s one of numerous properties. It shows that my income is far greater than yours ever was, principal.

Trust me, I have more money and more money invested in properties than you.
No, you definitely do not. So a moron and a liar.

. It’s okay that other people have valid takes.
That’s the thing- yours isn’t valid. Let me show you just one simple way why:

What? 13-0 means making (and winning) your conference, my very first qualifier for an A season.
So if a coach takes over a team that went 2-10 the previous year in the AAC, and in his first year goes 10-2 in the Big 12 after switching conferences, he doesn’t even earn an A- if a team in the division goes 13-0?

Brilliant.

F+

It’s one of numerous properties. It shows that my income is far greater than yours ever was, principal.

no. You stated a million dollar property. Like that was supposed to be impressive. You did not say multiple. You stated 1 like we were supposed to be impressed. And if you do have multiple properties, it proves nothing about your salary compared to someone else’s.

I have not been a principal in many years. But I was one and very good at it, thank you. And if you are implying that it is not enough income to have what I have now, then you are speaking out of both sides of your mouth.

If you have the money you claim and you did it through multiple ventures, you are failing to realize other people can do the same. Being a school administrator was just one small part of my income.
No, you definitely do not. So a moron and a liar.
Lol, juvenile name calling again. Sorry, if you were as intelligent and successful as you claim, you would not need to create this 7th grade persona on a message board.

Last edited:
Your parents said the same thing to me.
Oohhh. You got me with that one. You must feel pretty good about yourself, with that intelligent, well thought out slam.

First off, grammar smack is about the lowest form of smack. But the good news is you found a way to go lower. You must be proud.

Trust me, I am very confident in my writing abilities. Making a silly mistake like the one you pointed out, while I was typing fast on my phone, is nothing. But if that is the best you can come up with, then you do you.

What’s wrong? Are you one of those insecure people on here that live by Rifle’s act. Did I dare to stand up to your keyboard Jesus?

But by all means, keep defending his honor with ms boy locker room smack.

Oohhh. You got me with that one. You must feel pretty good about yourself, with that intelligent, well thought out slam.

First off, grammar smack is about the lowest form of smack. But the good news is you found a way to go lower. You must be proud.

Trust me, I am very confident in my writing abilities. Making a silly mistake like the one you pointed out, while I was typing fast on my phone, is nothing. But if that is the best you can come up with, then you do you.

What’s wrong? Are you one of those insecure people on here that live by Rifle’s act. Did I dare to stand up to your keyboard Jesus?

But by all means, keep defending his honor with ms boy locker room smack.
Grammar smack cracks me up. I'm usually typing from my phone at my desk or driving. It's a message board and grammar mistakes happen.

Reactions: marshallsig
Seems to me:
2 types of smartest guys in the room:
Those that think they are the smartest guy in the room (for instance Rifle) without the bonafides to back it up.
These guys run around at a party trying to convince anyone who will listen that they are in fact the smartest. They try way too hard, to the point where they piss off/turn off most of the party guests.
Then
There’s the guy (like a Brad Smith, for instance) who has, through experience & performance proved his abilities over many years. He believes in himself, and feels zero compulsion to prove anything to anybody. When he walks into the room, he is perceived as the smartest guy. So, he can just be himself…….genuine, easy to engage, affable.
Who would you rather be in a foxhole with?

Something that’s bothered me since Huff’s presser (the “apology / non apology” one):
He stated that racial slurs made against Cam caused him to “struggle”.
I admit to being retired and on here more than I should be, but I don’t recall any poster on HN using any kind of racial slurs regarding Cam Fancher. Where is Huff getting that reference?

That’s the thing- yours isn’t valid. Let me show you just one simple way why:

So if a coach takes over a team that went 2-10 the previous year in the AAC, and in his first year goes 10-2 in the Big 12 after switching conferences, he doesn’t even earn an A- if a team in the division goes 13-0?

Brilliant.
Straw man. We are discussing a specific team in a specific situation. Try again.

Straw man. We are discussing a specific team in a specific situation. Try again.

What? Your argument is that a team - not just Marshall - should not receive an A grade of any sort if they don't make their conference championship. You didn't say "Marshall," "our," "we," "this team," etc. Your argument was that for any team to get an A, they needed to make a conference championship game.

There’s no way finishing 3rd in your division is an A-. You grade each game and overall results. An “A” level season has to involve at least an appearance in the conference championship game. Just because you got an A+ on a couple tests doesn’t mean your final grade is an A-

no. You stated a million dollar property. Like that was supposed to be impressive.
Owning a million dollar property is impressive. Want to compare the value of your main residence?

. You did not say multiple.
There was no reason to. I was mentioning where I was flying to, which was that particular property. If the point was to mention where I was flying to, why would I randomly mention the other properties? Reading comprehension seems to be challenging for the incompetent principal.

it proves nothing about your salary compared to someone else’s.
I didn't say "salary." I said "income." There is a major difference. More reading comprehension issues for the incompetent principal.

And if you do have multiple properties, it proves nothing about
There is a strong correlation between a person's income and the number of properties they own and the value of those properties. Sure, you can always find random examples that work against that trend (Buffet's main residence being worth less than $1.5), but overall, there is a strong correlation. Be smarter.

I have not been a principal in many years. But I was one and very good at it, thank you.

Dork, you frequently butcher proper grammar . . . not accidentally hitting the wrong key, but actual grammar errors that are the same as others frequently make due to you not having the intelligence to know any better. Considering that an educator's primary function is teaching, you don't have the ability to be "very good at it," you're welcome.
Lol, juvenile name calling again. Sorry, if you were as intelligent and successful as you claim, you would not need to create this 7th grade persona on a message board.
You've attacked my character countless times over the years on here. Countless (especially for you since I am guessing counting is yet another of your struggles). Yet you want to cry when I acknowledge that you're a moron?

Oh? How come you have made that same mistake numerous times which also (not coincidentally) happens to be one of those most frequent grammatical mistakes other unintelligent people make? Hell, you made more than just that grammatical error in this one:

Who would you rather be in a foxhole with?
Odd fantasy you have.

without the bonafides to back it up.
Oh? One of my companies just had their annual bonus hit my account today. It's more than you made in a year peddling insurance, and this was an awful year for us. I don't take dividends from another company that I own. I'd rather pour that money back in so that my employees can enjoy their beautiful $24k/month office space.

Owning a million dollar property is impressive. Want to compare the value of your main residence?
Not if the million dollar reference is in California.

Not my main residence. No, It is a simple place in WV to visit family. My summer lake house in New Hampshire, or my winter condo on the beach in Florida, sure.
There was no reason to. I was mentioning where I was flying to, which was that particular property. If the point was to mention where I was flying to, why would I randomly mention the other properties? Reading comprehension seems to be challenging for the incompetent principal.

I didn't say "salary." I said "income." There is a major difference. More reading comprehension issues for the incompetent principal.

There is a strong correlation between a person's income and the number of properties they own and the value of those properties. Sure, you can always find random examples that work against that trend (Buffet's main residence being worth less than $1.5), but overall, there is a strong correlation. Be smarter.

Dork, you frequently butcher proper grammar . . . not accidentally hitting the wrong key, but actual grammar errors that are the same as others frequently make due to you not having the intelligence to know any better. Considering that an educator's primary function is teaching, you don't have the ability to be "very good at it," you're welcome.

You've attacked my character countless times over the years on here. Countless (especially for you since I am guessing counting is yet another of your struggles). Yet you want to cry when I acknowledge that you're a moron?

Oh? How come you have made that same mistake numerous times which also (not coincidentally) happens to be one of those most frequent grammatical mistakes other unintelligent people make? Hell, you made more than just that grammatical error in this one:

You randomly mention 1 million dollar property, so why would you not mention the others? You are backtracking after you got called out about a million dollar property in California, not meaning much.

Salary and income. You are just playing semantics. The point got across.

There is not always a strong correlation to wealth and property. I know several millionaires that do not invest in property.

I have not made the grammar errors you claim. You are just throwing things out to see what sticks. The ones I have made are more out of typing too fast and not proof reading. But hey, keep at grammar smack, it impresses people so much.

I have never “cried” about your character attacks on me (now who is the liar?). I have just pointed out your use of “moron” and “dork” make you look like a 7th grader.

I have not attacked your character countless times over the years. Again you are being the liar. For many years I played along with your phony persona. And many other years I just sat back and laughed at your obvious trolling.

It has just been in the past couple months, after you attacked me, that I swung back. And after your bs race baiting attempt. So get your story straight.

And the post that started this exchange, did not even mention you. I just talked about phony keyboard warriors on the internet.

You knew you fit that description and responded. Now who is the obsessed one? You just are bad at this and not as smart as you think.

Last edited:
What? Your argument is that a team - not just Marshall - should not receive an A grade of any sort if they don't make their conference championship. You didn't say "Marshall," "our," "we," "this team," etc. Your argument was that for any team to get an A, they needed to make a conference championship game.
We have been specifically discussing Marshall’s 2022 football season, the one you graded as an A- I didn’t know I had to restate that at the beginning of every single post.

If our 2022 season was an A-, how do you grade Troy, JMU, Coastal and South Alabama for the same season? Is it your contention that the conference has at least 5 teams score an A- or better? Was App also an A-? They beat A&M on the road.

We have been specifically discussing Marshall’s 2022 football season, the one you graded as an A- I didn’t know I had to restate that at the beginning of every single post.
No, we haven't. We have talked about grading other years in this thread.

If our 2022 season was an A-, how do you grade Troy, JMU, Coastal and South Alabama for the same season? Is it your contention that the conference has at least 5 teams score an A- or better? Was App also an A-? They beat A&M on the road.
So your argument is just because Team A finishes ahead of Team B in conference record, Team A has a better season? That's a pretty poor attempt at logic.

You have to look at the entire resume for each team.

Not if the million dollar reference is in California.
You're really, really bad at reading comphrension. It's not the property that is impressive. It is the value of the property that is impressive.

Salary and income. You are just playing semantics. The point got across.
It isn't semantics at all. There is a major difference for those of us who have substantial incomes.
There is not always a strong correlation to wealth and property. I know several millionaires that do not invest in property.
It's like you're too dumb to realize that you're basically restating exactly what I said and trying to use that in an argument against me, moron. As I said, you can always find exceptions. Overall, there is a strong correlation between the number and value of a person's properties and their income.

I have not made the grammar errors you claim. You are just throwing things out to see what sticks. The ones I have made are more out of typing too fast and not proof reading.
I just showed that you made the same exact grammar error - one that is frequently made by unintelligent people - multiple times (than vs. then). I posted a screenshot of it. In that screenshot, you also made yet another grammar error by incorrectly using a comma.

And the post that started this exchange, did not even mention you. I just talked about phony keyboard warriors on the internet.

You knew you fit that description and responded. Now who is the obsessed one? You just are bad at this and not as smart as you think.

Again, you're too stupid to realize that you're convicting yourself. You go from saying you never post about me and that I am the one obsessed with you, yet admit that you were talking about me in a thread I wasn't a part of.

Not my main residence. No, It is a simple place in WV to visit family. My summer lake house in New Hampshire, or my winter condo on the beach in Florida, sure.
Your timeshare in Florida? That's cute. I own (not a timeshare, dork) a three bed/three bath condo directly on the beach in Florida. I have owned is since 2014. It doesn't have a mortgage. It would go for $500k within a week.

We are on two completely different levels in all ways.

You're really, really bad at reading comphrension. It's not the property that is impressive. It is the value of the property that is impressive.

It isn't semantics at all. There is a major difference for those of us who have substantial incomes.

It's like you're too dumb to realize that you're basically restating exactly what I said and trying to use that in an argument against me, moron. As I said, you can always find exceptions. Overall, there is a strong correlation between the number and value of a person's properties and their income.

I just showed that you made the same exact grammar error - one that is frequently made by unintelligent people - multiple times (than vs. then). I posted a screenshot of it. In that screenshot, you also made yet another grammar error by incorrectly using a comma.

Again, you're too stupid to realize that you're convicting yourself. You go from saying you never post about me and that I am the one obsessed with you, yet admit that you were talking about me in a thread I wasn't a part of.

Your timeshare in Florida? That's cute. I own (not a timeshare, dork) a three bed/three bath condo directly on the beach in Florida. I have owned is since 2014. It doesn't have a mortgage. It would go for $500k within a week.

lol. Keep twisting. You are good at that.

Yes, having a million dollar property is a good amount. Does not change the fact that you tried to use one in California to impress people. And you know a million dollar property in California is not much of a property.

I admitted that a lot of times I do not proof read my posts and make silly errors. But not at the level you make it out to be.

And your reading comprehension is pretty bad. You outed yourself when you took me talking about keyboard warriors as you. I never said it was about you. You just assumed and jumped in. Again, jumping in on a conversation where you are not mentioned and then crying that I attacked your character.

I do not have a time share. $500,000? That’s cute. Try over 4 million.

You are right. We are not on the same level.

Back to the OP. How does Huff recover his standing with the fan base? Now granted, 90% of us aren’t tuned into the controversy, but you can’t unsee what Huff said.
My opinion? You will hear “Huff sucks” chants in the stands directly behind the home benches as the season progresses. That way, there’s no misunderstanding the intended target…….

Glad you paid that mortgage off...I have heard that somewhere before.

Glad you paid that mortgage off...I have heard that somewhere before.
If I could have had a full freeze on the mortgage, banked all of that money while earning interest for 18 months, and having absolutely no penalty/balloon payment, I would have done it just like I did with another property and just like all financially intelligent people did.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT