ADVERTISEMENT

F Huff

Using your school reference, if someone makes all A’s their junior year and then flunks their senior year, they get to pass on the average?
Side note: rifles hair line began receding after his jr year.

Side note: rifles hair line began receding after his jr year.
I love when dorks allow me the chance to remind you ugly mother fvckers how much better looking I am than you. All taken within the last few months:

And another thing:
Why hasn’t Huff’s post Scooters presser been posted? Not on you tube, and not on Herd Zone?
That is interesting. Can't find it anywhere. It's usually on Herdzone with the game write-up.

There’s no way finishing 3rd in your division is an A-. You grade each game and overall results. An “A” level season has to involve at least an appearance in the conference championship game. Just because you got an A+ on a couple tests doesn’t mean your final grade is an A-

The BUGS game was a solid D, the Coastal and Louisiana games were no better than Cs. The Troy game was a B even as a loss (superior opponent on the road). Several of the wins were Bs. An A game is playing well in all phases and we only had 3 or 4 of those in 13 games last year. Not an A- season.

To each their own.

A quick update on my fabulous life. I woke up this morning and brewed some gourmet coffee. Whole bean mind you. Real cream! Then I indulged on some charcuterie for breakfast. Yes, for breakfast. Like a boss. A modern day Caligula indulging my every culinary whim. Nice day out today. I might wash the Hondas. You read that right. I said Hondas. Later tonight just before I fall to sleep on my premium real cotton sheets, I will rub some shea butter into my perfect skin. Shea butter. Google it, peasants!

A quick update on my fabulous life. I woke up this morning and brewed some gourmet coffee. Whole bean mind you. Real cream! Then I indulged on some charcuterie for breakfast. Yes, for breakfast. Like a boss. A modern day Caligula indulging my every culinary whim. Nice day out today. I might wash the Hondas. You read that right. I said Hondas. Later tonight just before I fall to sleep on my premium real cotton sheets, I will rub some shea butter into my perfect skin. Shea butter. Google it, peasants!
I woke up with a 3/4 wood and slapped on some Brutt 33. Life is good.

Then I indulged on some charcuterie for breakfast. Yes, for breakfast.
Strange. I did, too, this morning, twice.

Last night, I flew first class from Tampa to NY. I was there for less than 12 hours and then flew business class from NY to California early this morning. I ate breakfast, including their charcuterie board, in the Delta Lounge. Then, they served me some of the same in business class on my second flight.

I got ripped off though as the business class seats were $1400 each one-way, so $2800 total. The fully flat beds are nice to fall asleep in, but not $1400 nice. My driver was a bit late picking me up to take me to my Mercedes, but since it is Christmas Eve, I didn't fire him . . . yet.

Strange. I did, too, this morning, twice.

Last night, I flew first class from Tampa to NY. I was there for less than 12 hours and then flew business class from NY to California early this morning. I ate breakfast, including their charcuterie board, in the Delta Lounge. Then, they served me some of the same in business class on my second flight.

I got ripped off though as the business class seats were $1400 each one-way, so $2800 total. The fully flat beds are nice to fall asleep in, but not $1400 nice. My driver was a bit late picking me up to take me to my Mercedes, but since it is Christmas Eve, I didn't fire him . . . yet.

Does anybody really give a rat's a$$?

I'm Hilton Diamond and I got upgraded twice on American last week. Does that get me a condo in Mission Viejo?

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
My goal is to stay in less hotels. Traveled for years and hotels suck. Most everyone onr of them.

Last edited:
I’m actually writing this from the air. I flew to 8 cities yesterday alone. Didn’t stay anywhere more than 18 minutes. And my flight bed is so flat that my head is routinely below the level of my feet. I pound airplane ginger ale and upscale lunchables. I haven’t taken a crap that wasn’t in the air in over 6 days. Sometimes I cry.

I'm Hilton Diamond
Sorry to hear that you have to spend that many nights in Hilton properties. I think that's about the same level as gold or platinum with Marriott, not even close to titanium or ambassador. Other than some Canopy locations with Hilton, if you want some character and decent quality, the brand simply doesn't measure up to St. Regis, J.W., or Ritz Carlton from Marriott, let alone their Edition, Autograph, or Portfolio properties.

I got upgraded twice on American last week.
Upgraded to what, an aisle or window seat? As an Executive Platinum with AA, just like with Delta, most flights include an attendant coming to me mid-flight to thank me for flying with them. I've even had pilots do it before the flight starts. And that leads to people next to me wanting to ask me who I am, because they immediately think I am a celebrity of some sort, supported by how I look and carry myself. It's probably why nobody tries starting fights with me when I go to the bathroom.

. Does that get me a condo
It's a 3 bed/3 bath townhouse, not a condo. Condos are only assessed one HOA fee. I have two, since the HOA also maintains my yard and some other things. All of my HOAs are more than the mortgage on your new house. Congratulations on it. Since you both have brick, maybe you can talk Middle Class Murox into adding some shutters and landscaping to his property. Hopefully, you didn't bring the disgusting lizard from your old house to the new house.

This place isn't as big as my 3 bed/3 bath oceanfront Florida condo nor my Salt Lake City townhouse, but it is much bigger than my SLC condo and my Park City condo. And it is much smaller than my $4MM office park in Arizona.

in Mission Viejo?
Mission Viejo is a completely different city about 15 minutes from me and about 10X the size of my small town. Use Google better, Benedict.

No disagreement. I prefer being home. I used to travel two weeks a month but the last year it’s been one week with a handful of trips added in over the year.
That's the difference between us. Your Hilton status is traveling for work. My Ambassador status is due to going to 31 Mets away games this year as well as Puerto Vallarta, Prague, Geneva, Paris, Tokyo, Brussels, Oslo, Stockholm, Vienna, Havana, Toronto, and many domestic locations for enjoyment . . . just this year.

Traveling to those places and staying at some of the best hotels in the world, all while being treated like royalty due to my ambassador status on top of the already extremely high quality of service at this hotels, is a bit different than staying at the Hampton Inn near the Charlotte hotel.

I’m actually writing this
Typing.

And my flight bed is so flat that my head is routinely below the level of my feet.
Yeah, we all saw.

. I pound airplane ginger ale and upscale lunchables.
With your appearance, that's the only thing you get to pound.

• Haha
Reactions: Marshall2004
Sorry to hear that you have to spend that many nights in Hilton properties. I think that's about the same level as gold or platinum with Marriott, not even close to titanium or ambassador. Other than some Canopy locations with Hilton, if you want some character and decent quality, the brand simply doesn't measure up to St. Regis, J.W., or Ritz Carlton from Marriott, let alone their Edition, Autograph, or Portfolio properties.

Upgraded to what, an aisle or window seat? As an Executive Platinum with AA, just like with Delta, most flights include an attendant coming to me mid-flight to thank me for flying with them. I've even had pilots do it before the flight starts. And that leads to people next to me wanting to ask me who I am, because they immediately think I am a celebrity of some sort, supported by how I look and carry myself. It's probably why nobody tries starting fights with me when I go to the bathroom.

It's a 3 bed/3 bath townhouse, not a condo. Condos are only assessed one HOA fee. I have two, since the HOA also maintains my yard and some other things. All of my HOAs are more than the mortgage on your new house. Congratulations on it. Since you both have brick, maybe you can talk Middle Class Murox into adding some shutters and landscaping to his property. Hopefully, you didn't bring the disgusting lizard from your old house to the new house.

This place isn't as big as my 3 bed/3 bath oceanfront Florida condo nor my Salt Lake City townhouse, but it is much bigger than my SLC condo and my Park City condo. And it is much smaller than my $4MM office park in Arizona.

Mission Viejo is a completely different city about 15 minutes from me and about 10X the size of my small town. Use Google better, Benedict.

That's the difference between us. Your Hilton status is traveling for work. My Ambassador status is due to going to 31 Mets away games this year as well as Puerto Vallarta, Prague, Geneva, Paris, Tokyo, Brussels, Oslo, Stockholm, Vienna, Havana, Toronto, and many domestic locations for enjoyment . . . just this year.

Traveling to those places and staying at some of the best hotels in the world, all while being treated like royalty due to my ambassador status on top of the already extremely high quality of service at this hotels, is a bit different than staying at the Hampton Inn near the Charlotte hotel.

Typing.

Yeah, we all saw.

Jaheezez that went completely over your head.

I said “Mission Viejo” because I didn’t want to post your actual address or home city.

Merry Christmas!

P.S. I’ve been Executive Platinum for 5+ years. Other than a slightly better seat and early boarding, it’s worthless. Last couple of flights they’ve been giving handwritten notes rather than thanking me in person. It feels cheap and artificial to me.

Last edited:

Typing.

Yeah, we all saw.

I’ll have you know that my appearance is highly revered in many ancient, dead cultures. I can buy and sell you with my residuals from playing Sloth in The Goonies. Many women love me. Well, nominally women. Merry Christmas. I’ve got a train to catch.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
And why dont you say F DD? because DD played for Marshall is a alum or just because of his last name? time to put his old ass out of the basketball program and get someone eles. You beat HUFF DOWN but the same could be said for DD just saying .

Reactions: Herdguy04
And why dont you say F DD? because DD played for Marshall is a alum or just because of his last name? time to put his old ass out of the basketball program and get someone eles. You beat HUFF DOWN but the same could be said for DD just saying .
DD is white. He gets a longer leash.

I’ll play.
Huff - zero connections to Marshall prior to his hiring in early ‘21. Has been trying to parlay very limited success into a bigger opportunity ever since. Talks fast, says nothing. Will throw his players under the bus to avoid taking blame. Torched the entire fan base 3 weeks ago. Is so invested in his belief in his abilities that he turned down an extension 2 months ago. Now we are all collectively walking the 2024 plank as the football program is caught in a 1 season whirlpool leading to the bottom of FBS football.

Dan - I fell in love with Marshall basketball watching DD’s team’s in the 60’s. He is an alum who was still at MU when The Crash happened, and to this day can’t talk about it. Came back to lead his school’s program, and has run it cleanly. Recruits good kids. Has the second most victories ever at MU. Probably the second most losses as well. We have a decent practice facility now that didn’t exist before he got here.
We only have one win in the Big Dance, and he coached ‘em for those glorious 8 days.
He’s true Kelly green, and if he retired tomorrow a new coach could come in and work with our current roster and see success. Does he have detractors? Absolutely. Can we afford a better quality guy to coach basketball? Who knows?
Dan doesn’t have to ask for redemption; Huff doesn’t deserve to even ask for it.

Typing.

Yeah, we all saw.

Another Ph.D. (Pure hell Dung) dissertation. Again, who gives a rat's a$$?

The useless poster known as 1988 does. It’s why he lies about his hotel reward status to try and match me.
Warning Red Flag GIF

It’s back on the road for me. I have onyx status with La Quinta, which does allow me quite a few perks. I’m always guaranteed a room with hot water and I get first scoop from the pan of powdered eggs in 24 states.

And I know all about people fighting me when I go to the bathroom on flights. Most times for me it’s like Leonidas at Thermopylae. On some of the smaller airlines they recognize me and the pilot will bring a bed pan to my flat seat bed. I don’t ask for that though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT