ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD G-W

The offensive line cannot pass block- at all. Columbi is rattled. I get we are predictable but what can we call?

Reactions: TwentyTen
The first call of the game was questionable. After that, I don't really know what Trickett could have done differently.

This is going to be like last year in the fact that the Defense plays great for 3 quarters but tires out from being on the field so long and gives up a long scoring drive.

That’s a good start, let’s get this O back on track baby

Guys.....no way we win more than 2 conference games with this offense. Colombi either isn't allowed to throw over a 10yd pass or he just cannot do it.

#52 wasn't in on that last drive and we had some time to pass. #55 should be benched as well we have alot of online men try a few out atleast.

Has anyone else noticed those thin white lines running through the M at mid-field?

I've never noticed that with the previous turf.

Holding #52. He is trash needs to be benched.
The last drive #52 was on the bench (finally)... Marched down the field and scored a TD.

So far in the game our offensive line --
#52 -- 2 penalties, a sack allowed
#55 -- 1 penalty
#58 -- 1 penalty
#65 -- 1 penalty

We can't block anybody, and if we do, we hold them... Glad to see someone finally pulled #52.

The last drive #52 was on the bench (finally)... Marched down the field and scored a TD.

So far in the game our offensive line --
#52 -- 2 penalties, a sack allowed
#55 -- 1 penalty
#58 -- 1 penalty
#65 -- 1 penalty

We can't block anybody, and if we do, we hold them... Glad to see someone finally pulled #52.
Horrible discipline. That OL played lights our forbthe first two games and had looked like complete garbage the last three. Do the players all the sudden suck? I don't think so. The OL coached left and their place went with him.

Reactions: HerdGrad1999
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT