ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD G-W

Offense had an awful first series. Hopefully will do better here. Just hand the ball to Laborn, ffs.

Ethan Payne in the dog house? Has only 4 carries in the last two games and Turner sees the field before him today

Reactions: Elkview
The production quality on these Marshall broadcasts is terrible. We definitely sacrificed there to be on espn+ platform

The difference in this OL from ND to now is shocking. They can’t hold Gardner F’ing Webb for more than 1 second in pass protection. This is a 2020 style collapse.

I’m typically the type of person that is always trying to stay optimistic, but my panic meter for this season just shot wayyyyyyy up

I'll take this over Facebook or stadium. No way this game is televised if we are in CUSA.
Likely it would be on espn+.

either way production from cbs sports, whether on Facebook or not and stadium was better. We don’t even have down and distance! I can watch a game from the early nineties with that.

#52 on the left side of the offense line needs to be pulled getting beat each play. To slow and stops his play once he is beat.

I can't believe that the departure of a position coach can make this big a difference in such a short period of time. But the offensive line looks like they've never played before.

What abput the qb play? Wouldn't matter if the oline was great. There is a reason Colombi is on his 3rd school

Reactions: HerdGreen
For gods sake, quit with the screen passes Trickett!! Take your playcalling somewhere else!! And bill legg please just leave Huntington!

Reactions: Jartard
This is unwatchable. If we win today, this is our last win. We are going to beat Norfolk State, Gardner Webb, and Notre Dame. We are going to get to literally live one of those silly what if questions. What if you could beat ND and lose to everyone else, would you take it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT