ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Marshall vs Middle Tennessee

freshman is having his Cato at UCF game today, receiver could have broke on the ball at least instead of watching the DB take it

This O line is bad. Penalties then allowing the running backs to get hit in the backfield then allowing Litton to get hit as he is throwing the ball causing an interception. They havent improved at all.

Gonna have to get mcmanus and allen involved.... they starting to sit on the reaves out route

I guess we will see if we were slowing down the O in the 2nd half or if we just get worked 3rd and 4th quarters

freshman is having his Cato at UCF game today, receiver could have broke on the ball at least instead of watching the DB take it

He was getting crushed because we don't have a right tackle. Nothing but penalties and sacks from that position since van horn was hurt

Here at the end of the half if they get another score we could come out hung over to start 2nd.Looking like 3 at least. We gave up long run and long pass. Whew, dodged the 3 with interception.

MTSU is not a good football team. But they're amped up and flying around the field and we look like we're at a funeral.
Agreed murox.... just dont understand the mentality. Doc betterlight a fire under them at half and our outside wrs need to get involved

MTSU is not a good football team. But they're amped up and flying around the field and we look like we're at a funeral.
That's why playing a horrible schedule hurts. It's hard to get up week after week for the tomato cans we play. The last 2 weeks we have played 2 of the worst teams in college football. We follow it up playing a 3-5 team it's hard to keep getting up week after week.

If we don't change something on defense, WKU will pass for 600 yards on us. So much for the no fly zone.

If not for MTSU being dumb, we'd be down by at least 2 TDs.

Let's see if we can make some halftime adjustments.

He was getting crushed because we don't have a right tackle. Nothing but penalties and sacks from that position since van horn was hurt

I agree. That int wasnt all on Litton. Its hard to make a throw when the O line isnt blocking anyone.

Hell rox I'm not disagreeing with you, our schedule is a joke. But to date MTSU is the best team we've faced

I said all week MT will be fired up and play hard. They are outplaying us by a mile. We are lucky to be tied.

That's why playing a horrible schedule hurts. It's hard to get up week after week for the tomato cans we play. The last 2 weeks we have played 2 of the worst teams in college football. We follow it up playing a 3-5 team it's hard to keep getting up week after week.

and this is why i've been so against shutting down the offense after halftime the last few weeks. a whole lot of timing and rhythm go into a good football program. will be interesting to see how we do playing 4 quarters for a change...

TT Barber is have a great game. Somebody has to pick him up when he's blitzing though - No excuse for him coming in untouched.

and this is why i've been so against shutting down the offense after halftime the last few weeks. a whole lot of timing and rhythm go into a good football program. will be interesting to see how we do playing 4 quarters for a change...

My while argument has been I don't think we've been shutting it down......

Legg is awful! Our OL is getting whipped. Defense looking like we are running in quick sand. No pressure

Not that he has been a huge part of what we do so far this season but where is mcmanus today

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT