ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Marshall vs Middle Tennessee

maybe you misinterpreted what i stated
No, I was just making fun of those people who dont understand the problem last week and the week before for that matter wasnt that we were not trying to score but that the offense just couldn't execute well enough to put more points on the board much like the offense couldnt execute well enough in the first half of this game to put more points on the board.

Hope tindal is ok his helmet slammed hard to the ground. Was slow to get up after it and if i had to guess might have been a bit dazed.... he has turned out to be pretty decent at cb

Because we've played several teams involved in the Littler Sisters of the Poor Conference?
Hell, we struggled against Kent and they've been a doormat against pretty much everyone else.

There was a hint of sarcasm in my post.

Chase just made a Cato-esque play only to have the drive stall because of PATHETIC play calling.

Coupled with zero running game.

Reactions: joeyb184
I dont get our strategy each week..... make a deep pass then it is just like we say hmmm that actually worked so we probably shouldnt do that again.... last week we went up tempo it worked then we run very little tempo this week.... ugh cmon we have talent let them play... i know we can win and i cant wait til we pull away in this game but its frustrating right now

we can't win if the offense doesn't help out. Time to step up or go home.

Glad I don't gamble, looks like Vegas was right, hope I am wrong!

3 defenders one gets blocked the other two take terrible angles.... wtf is going on tonight? Get your heads outta your *** herd and play how we all know ya can

FIRE Bill Legg! Recruit some OL that are men not trying to look like hair models! Get a phucking haircut

Think about this...

The two teams that are remotely competent may beat us. Not good. Just somewhat competent...

It is nice to complain when we are 8-1 as opposed to 4-5 though.

Ya'll got to stop looking at MTSU's record and assuming they suck so bad.. They have 3 losses to power 5 teams and two of those 3 losses are by a combined 4 points.. Their other 2 losses are against two of the better CUSA teams in WKU and LA Tech.. Which very well could be your CUSA champion this year.. This was circled as a dog fight by me back in the spring and nothing has changed

Reactions: HerdFan73
3 defenders one gets blocked the other two take terrible angles.... wtf is going on tonight? Get your heads outta your *** herd and play how we all know ya can
Sorry 2 blocked byt one wasnt much of a block he just let him go by

Ya'll got to stop looking at MTSU's record and assuming they suck so bad.. They have 3 losses to power 5 teams and two of those 3 losses are by a combined 4 points.. Their other 2 losses are against two of the better CUSA teams in WKU and LA Tech.. Which very well could be your CUSA champion this year.. This was circled as a dog fight by me back in the spring and nothing has changed

It has nothing to do with MTSU. It has everything to do with game flow.

We held them to 7. For 2.5 quarters and are winning the TO battle.

Their defense isn't dominant. We can't do anything because our OC can't help them out. It's all players.

Annnnnnnnnnnnd a 15 yd taunting penalty.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT