ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Marshall vs Middle Tennessee

Everybody has been worried about Holliday leaving. This performance is exactly why he won't. There's been nothing happen today that we haven't been doing all year.

I wish doc would light up our players like he just did that ref. Needs to do something to get them to play with intensity.

Gotta open it up and quit trying to force the run up the middle... for the love of god let foster finish the game at rb when we do run it

MT has played 2 games where they failed to rush for 40 yards total. They are running at will against us. I guess the guys in Vegas know what they are talking about.

Our guys have no fight, no emotion, no fire, no desire to win...

Anyone who says this is a moron.

We have plenty of fight.

We are dealing with a true freshman QB who has no running game and a crap OL.

On top of ALL THAT, our OC does is no favors.

At least with Marshall losing, we're seeing some posters that haven't been here for a while.

We look woefully unprepared! IF we lose this sure takes the luster off the WKU game!

Not really, we win next week, and the game against WKU is still for the East Division title. We would just be completely out of it for the access bowl.

We are just not a good team guys. MT has a FR QB as well and I do not look forward to facing him for the next 3 years. He looks way better than Chase.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT