ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Marshall vs Middle Tennessee

We are just not a good team guys. MT has a FR QB as well and I do not look forward to facing him for the next 3 years. He looks way better than Chase.

He's a redshirt FR and his dad is the head coach. He has known their offense sicne he was a kid.

Litton for some reason keep missing his receivers down the middle.Looks like him has already made up his mind where he wants to go with the ball.Little off today playing like a Freshman QB.Their QB has been on fire.

Great play by Rowe to finish that block and allow us better field position.

Here we go, Chase!

Litton for some reason keep missing his receivers down the middle.Looks like him has already made up his mind where he wants to go with the ball.Little off today playing like a Freshman QB.Their QB has been on fire.

We play man. It's a lot easier to read, than zone...to be fair to Chase.

Play, MTSU has done a great job of getting in 3rd and manageable.

Our 8 wins are a product of our FCS schedule. We got beat by a terrible Ohio team and nearly lost to an even worse Kent team. We just play in the worst conference in the country, and we're currently losing to a team with zero fan support who is also playing a freshman qb.

Reactions: TwentyTen
We start moving down field looking like we could tie the game up and the O line gets a 10 yard holding call.

I would kick the field goal. There is still enough time we could get the ball back especially with three timeouts.

I liked the decision to kick actually. Just sucks our K can't make a 42 TD kick right down the middle...

Miss Haig as much as it pains me to say that.

I can't believe we just called our to to kick a fg with a kicker that's missed 3 of the last 4.

Now we just have two TOs left to stop them. I can't believe it. I can't effing believe it.

Smith hits 12-13 FGs in a row, misses one and now he can't hit anything. Mental case.

I WOULD RATHER NOT CONVERT THE 4TH DOWN PLAY THAN TRY FOR 3 WHEN WE NEED 7 LATE IN THE GAME. FREAKING RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!

Fg wouldnt normally be a bad call BUT our defense isnt playing like they usually do either so i feel we should have went for it

I WOULD RATHER NOT CONVERT THE 4TH DOWN PLAY THAN TRY FOR 3 WHEN WE NEED 7 LATE IN THE GAME. FREAKING RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!

We have plenty of time to get the ball back. If we had made the field goal we could be playing for the win if the defense gets the ball back. I wouldnt have counted on the offense converting 4th and long.

See we got the ball back. If SMith had made the field goal this drive would be trying to take the lead instead of the tie.

We have plenty of time to get the ball back. If we had made the field goal we could be playing for the win if the defense gets the ball back. I wouldnt have counted on the offense converting 4th and long.

I wouldn't count on the offense to get in that position again.

Davis showing fire but still feel foster gives us our best shot back there

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT