ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Marshall vs Middle Tennessee

OMG What is wrong with the coaching staff? They werent ready and we had to waste our final timeout

So we couldnt be planning while defense was making a stand? We waste last timeout

He's crying? There's no crying. There's no crying...that's the guy who is supposed to be mentally tough? You gotta be ******** me.

If nothing else, Litton has proved he is tough as hell. He needs to put on some weight to absorb some of these hits.

Smith is done. Mentally he's done. Can't depend on him.

He's crying. Guy is crying. No wonder he can't hit a big kick. Has th mental fortitude of a 7 yr old.

Reactions: murox
the bad timeout decision costed us another shot into the end zone or a closer kick. The kicker is a mental midget right now 5 out of last 7 missed, he is in a major funk

I think the Groza nomination went to his head. When kickers start missing like this, you replace them regardless of how good they were earlier in the season.

Suck it up and get the next one... cmon herd that is what it is about... as bad as we have played we are going to overtime. I'm just proud of the fight in this team not getting down on ourselves. They play til the whistle blows for sure... lets go herd

Reactions: zz1038
the bad timeout decision costed us another shot into the end zone or a closer kick. The kicker is a mental midget right now 5 out of last 7 missed, he is in a major funk

If we hadnt wasted the timeout we could have at least centered the ball instead of having it on the left hash.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT