ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Marshall vs Ohio

Nice stop defense.

Surprise we didn't get a penalty for being too close to their players.

I have to question the pass interference and the sack of Birdsong.

They were terrible calls. I thought the opening horse collar was crap too. He was tackled with two hands by the shoulder pads. Didn't tackle him from behind or around the neck. Clearly grabbed the shoulder pads.

Just have to hope they won't have a hand in deciding the game..

We have more talent than Ohio but they are a well coached team with Solich. We cant let our guard down or Ohio will take advantage of mistakes

Ohio literally lined up in the neutral zone...no call.

Going to be a long day with these crappy MAC officials.

We can't get out of our own way. Too many terrible penalties early. I don't like how our line looks so far. Hopefully we adjust to the blitz

At what point will legg actually attempt to run a decent play. DJ up the middle can't be our offensive mentality all season.

Penalties have hurt, but o-line doesn't look good. Birdsong is going to have to make a play, threw into double coverage on last 3rd down.

Penalties are killing us. You cant start 1st and 20 or 1st and 25 and think you are going to be successful.

Literally the same thing we ran and they don't get called for an Offensive PI.

I don't mind getting called for the penalties we've committed. I don't mind getting called for borderline penalties.

It's the un-eveness of the calls and no consistency. It's maddening.

We are riding the struggle bus right now. Solich's boys were ready. Ours were not.

It's tough to get going when the referees are calling every little ticky-tack thing in the book.

I think we're ready. We just can't have any consistency when every play results in a flag that's really pretty much been BS.

I would like to see us run the ball more!! We have a beast that needs to be fed.

We will but we are going to have to pass some to open up the box as they are all crashing the line. Like everyone else there have been at least 4 bad calls against us by the cheating MAC officials already. The only real penalty I saw was the Jean-Felix hold.

How many penalties is Jean-Felix going to commit before the half is over? He is making big mistakes and he is getting ate up by his man.

So, we're averaging 1 penalty per 4-5 plays? Yeah...the officials are having a great game. Player of the game is the Head Official!

He's going for the Heisman.

Ohio relies on being prepped we rely on talent, and it shows. This is the worse I've seen us since the days of Snyder

Geez....tied up in the 2nd QTR with a MAC school. What the heck is going on??? Go Herd!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT