ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Marshall vs Ohio

Can you all tell my why your RB does not get the ball 30 times in a game? The QB stinks (sorry if I offend anyone with that statement). He's a turnover waiting to happen. Your RB is a stud. Should get 25+ touches per game. Would love to have him at WVU.

Can you all tell my why your RB does not get the ball 30 times in a game? The QB stinks (sorry if I offend anyone with that statement). He's a turnover waiting to happen. Your RB is a stud. Should get 25+ touches per game. Would love to have him at WVU.

Us fans would like to know as well. 2nd and 5 and you are in the redzone getting ready to score so what do we do? Have Birdsong drop back to throw two plays in a row. Birdsong is bad but the playcalling is equally as bad.

Us fans would like to know as well. 2nd and 5 and you are in the redzone getting ready to score so what do we do? Have Birdsong drop back to throw two plays in a row. Birdsong is bad but the playcalling is equally as bad.

Doc is a good football guy. He knows what he is doing. But, that is puzzling that he isn't stepping in and saying "GIVE THE F**KING BALL TO #47"!!!!!!

Reactions: WV_Celt
Another season, and it's the offensive players having to overcome horrible play calling. Top that with No Read Birdsong, it's gonna be a long and disappointing season.

640px-Annoyed-facepalm-picard-l.png

Michael Birdsong has been BAD. Bill Legg hasn't helped, along with the dropped passes from Yuracek and Foster.

This is the kids second D-1 start and his first start on the road. Remember Cato's first start in Athens?

Birdsong has to go. He just has to go. There is no way Gunnar could be so bad that he couldn't beat out this guy. I don't care if he doesn't have a cannon arm, as it's not needed.

f^#k!n& S#!& What bonehead is calling these plays? After we have a 3rd and 1 and decide to pass the ball, we get lucky with an Ohio fumble on the Ohio 12 yard line and again we go with a Birdsong run, followed by two pass plays? No Johnson at all? not even a pass play for him? Absolutely inexcusable

Birdsong has been bad but our receivers aren't helping him. Dropping balls. The line is not looking good. Birdsong looks like he is making his first D-1 start on the road. He will be fine. Cato looked terrible his first start in Athens. He will be fine

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT