ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Marshall vs WKU

well let's see if our #noflyzone or whatever the hell we are calling ourselves is still giving WKU frequent flyer miles

Unbelievable missed tackles against a very good offense and no offense against a below average defense equals game over.

WKU is a better team. I would be surprised to see if we can even keep it close.

What upsets me most about this game? It reminds me so much of last year. We should have won. We should have been undefeated.

And Nick Smith a garbage. Good kid. ****** kicker. Guy CRIED mid-game. He can never be allowed to see the field again.

KICKER HAS to go and litton has d1 arm and high shool legsGIVING WKU THE BALL FIRST WAS STUPID. WE HAVE A CHANCE IF HOLD THEM TO 21 POINTS IN THE FIRST HALF. tHEN AGAIN WITH LITTON AT THE HELM THAT MAY BE TOO MUCH. GOOD GOSH GET US A BACK. Sorry for caps and sorry for being negative

I thought it was a good idea but our defense decided to shit the bed on that drive.

We need to keep the ball out of Doughty's hands as much as possible and that should include not giving him the ball to start the game. It should also include our offense establishing a running game and slowing it down, not going to a hurry up offense and throwing the ball all over the place. So far we have 4 pass plays to 2 run plays.

Reactions: nmhmu1983 and IJW
We need to keep the ball out of Doughty's hands as much as possible and that should include not giving him the ball to start the game. It should also include our offense establishing a running game and slowing it down. Not going to a hurry up offense and throwing the ball all over the place. So far we have 4 pass plays to 2 run plays.

I understand we need to get it out of his hands, however he either gets it to start the game or after the half so I am okay with trying to enforce our will with the D at first.

Sister, you're a jackass. Litton is a very talented TRUE FRESHMAN. He has a great arm, and is more athletic than most guys his size.

It's early. Team needs to calm down. Litton struggling already and no running game. Warm up the Bird!

KICKER HAS to go and litton has d1 arm and high shool legsGIVING WKU THE BALL FIRST WAS STUPID. WE HAVE A CHANCE IF HOLD THEM TO 21 POINTS IN THE FIRST HALF. tHEN AGAIN WITH LITTON AT THE HELM THAT MAY BE TOO MUCH. GOOD GOSH GET US A BACK. Sorry for caps and sorry for being negative

Maybe some of our WRs that were trash talking on twitter with the WKU players should try getting open. Its difficult for any QB to make a play when the WRs are never open. As for Allen, he should take a seat for a series as his head is not in the game.

I know it's early, and maybe we will settle down, but I actually thought we'd be prepared to play well today. I think we have 5 yards of offense.

Anybody just see the dirty cut-block that injured Dillon. Its time for us to start getting dirty too.

Reactions: thundermax
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT