ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Marshall vs WKU

Our offense is not very good. We miss Devon so much.
None of our running backs are as good as Johnson or Butler for that matter. As much as I would like to see us establish a running game, it may be hard with the group we have out there. You add this to a subpar offensive line and it could make a long game. Someone will have to step up.

Last edited:
2nd and 12, 3rd and 12. It doesn't matter. We can't get pressure, then we can't stop them.

None of our running backs are as good as Johnson or Butler for that matter. As much as I would like to see us establish a running game, it may be hard with the group we have out there. You add this to a subpar offensive line and it could make a long game.

I agree.

Watching this game, I have to say I'm impressed with WKU. I guess I don't understand how these QB's and skill players can end up in Bowling Green, KY. That place is a lot like Huntington and Morgantown. They have a solid team.

When do we break out all the plays we've been saving for WKU all year at the expense of not blowing other people out?

Reactions: HerdnBucks
I'd hate to see how we would be playing if we only had one week to prepare.

The extra time and rest isn't showing much right now.

a punk???? Wow, maybe he gets a little to emotional but a Punk? Wow

Either way doesn't seem like they woke up this morning

I'd hate to see how we would be playing if we only had one week to prepare.

The extra time and rest isn't showing much right now.
I think we would be playing much better. The week off KILLED all momentum we had from 2 weeks ago.

Watching this game, I have to say I'm impressed with WKU. I guess I don't understand how these QB's and skill players can end up in Bowling Green, KY. That place is a lot like Huntington and Morgantown. They have a solid team.

Obviously you've never been to Bowling Green. It's way bigger than Morgantown and Huntington and much nicer.

defense doing their part, now if the offense gets it together we have a chance today!

He's a hothead and ends up doing stupid stuff. He had 2 late or out of bound hits in the 4th qtr of the Ohio game when it was only a 4 point difference. He personally kept that drive alive for OU. I like aggressive play but Rowe hurts the team by not using his head.

Reactions: nmhmu1983
Obviously you've never been to Bowling Green. It's way bigger than Morgantown and Huntington and much nicer.

OK, I'll give you Morgantown. But Bowling Green has 60,000 population. Huntington is around 50,000? But the metro numbers are in favor of Huntington over Bowling Green.

And, yes, I've been to Bowling Green. It is nice. But it has it's problems as well.

It's interesting the broadcasters calling the game on TV see what everyone else knows about Bill Legg. We have too conservative offensive play-calling. Legg is overrated, but he's from WVU so Doc will keep him.

Reactions: Herd Fever
I'm not going to argue this with you because you're borderline retarded. That being said, I stand by my assessment.

No one is arguing, just tired of dumb fans who never played a sport calling athletes punks or thugs because they show a little too much emotion on the field

They're sitting on those slants. What does Legg do? Let me call a PA pass to try and open up the slants?

How about a slant and go? What about a deeper dig behind a slant to open that up?

He's a moron.

Reactions: gatormatt80
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT