ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Marshall vs WKU

When we play teams with similar athletes you see just how poorly coached we are.

It's pretty clear.

The coaches we have will always allow us to be pretty good, which is fine with me.

However, we will always be bitching and moaning about being out coached. It's just the way it is.

Reactions: Marine03
It's just when you have decent coaches that have the athletes to compete with us, it's too easy.

We run the same plays. The same tendencies.

On defense we run nothing but man coverage. On offense we run 1 running play and a mix of 4-6 passing plays and route trees. That's it.

It's pathetic really.

You guys act like you are surprised to see this. This is the same team, play calling, tendencies we've seen all year. Combined with the fact, games played after bye weeks, Doc's teams have always looked like shit.

when was the last time we were beat down so badly? This hurts, can't believe I took off work early today might as well went and had a root canal that would be less painful!!!!!!

Reactions: pdbailey
Honestly I don't know how much is on our defense and how much is on our offenses inability to stay on the field. Clearly our defense is getting out played but they've gotta be gassed with how much they've been on the field

Well if you look at the bright side, Doughty will be gone after this year and I don't imagine Jeff Brohm being at WKU much longer as well. The bad news though... We will still have Legg.

This is exactly how the game should have gone last year, just the other way. Their QB and WRs and O Line are much, much better than ours. That's no knock on Litton - I think he will be good. But other than Reaves, he doesn't have a consistent receiver. Our O-Line has been inconsistent at best this year.

This is exactly how the game should have gone last year, just the other way. Their QB and WRs and O Line are much, much better than ours. That's no knock on Litton - I think he will be good. But other than Reaves, he doesn't have a consistent receiver. Our O-Line has been inconsistent at best this year.

The difference is last year they were aggressive. We are being the opposite of aggressive

WKU defense has potential to be a nice WWE team if football doesn't work out. Wonderful, Prince Charles and Ge'Monee

Reactions: brookster56

This ^

Next year is the only thing I can look forward to watching this game. WKU will no longer be playing a QB who graduated HS in the 90's and they lose a bunch of seniors, along with their head coach.

We get them at home and will finally stomp the shit out of them.

Your defense made some great adjustments in the 2nd half....but your offense is pretty horrid today. I didn't know that the DC for WKU was the former USC coordinator. He's pretty good. Can't imagine he'll stay there long.

So can anyone tell me what happened to your RB Johnson? He was a beast last year but I haven't heard from him at all this year.

So can anyone tell me what happened to your RB Johnson? He was a beast last year but I haven't heard from him at all this year.
He has a back injury and has played very little this year. It doesn't matter all that much because even if he were healthy the O line is so bad they have a hard time opening up holes for the RBs

The truth is nobody truly knows what's wrong with. Doc is keeping everything shrouded in secrecy when it comes Devon and his injury. Landon wrote an article about his injury a couple months ago claiming it was a back injury, and got lambasted by Doc afterwards.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT