ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Marshall vs WKU

Do you think it's that or do they just have better players? I've got no dog in this fight for either team, so I'm watching it without bias. I can say that WKU has a much, MUCH better team.

They are a MUCH better team and a very experienced/senior laden team.

With that said, the play calling, adjustments and schemes aren't close offense to offense.

Maybe Chase can't handle it still as a true freshman with a young line, but it was this way with Cato last year.

Reactions: Marine03
How about a run to the outside? We do nothing but recruit 4.4 guys! Foster can't get the edge?!?

Legg is a MORON!

We aren't scoring all game. We will keep running 7 plays and hope it works.

Reactions: WV_Celt
So bad. So so bad.

Nobody open because they know what plays we run and our tendencies.

We probably have the same gameplan as last year. Didn't change the game plan at all.

I can honestly say I detest Bill Legg. Has rode the coat tails of special players and a weak conference to success.

The guy blows.

Reactions: WV_Celt
Obviously you've never been to Bowling Green. It's way bigger than Morgantown and Huntington and much nicer.
BG-62,479 Hunt- 49,138
BG Metro 165,732 Hunt Metro 365,400

BG is bigger. Huntington Metro is WAY bigger.

Birdsong, really? Probably same people wanting Birdsong out when he wasn't preformimg well. Litton is our guy.

Birdsong, really? Probably same people wanting Birdsong out when he wasn't preformimg well. Litton is our guy.

37 yard of offense man... I think Litton is the guy long term but he has been terrible today. We don't have anything to lose. Just watch the game he's yelling at receivers after every incompletion, they're yelling at him. He's making bad decisions... He has no composure right now

I'm not even sure why I am bothering to watch this. I feel sorry for our fans that paid money to go watch it at the stadium as our team is making it a complete waste of money. Our defense can only hold on for so long when they are on the field the whole half.

let me correct that, at least Reaves is worth watching!

now if we start doing something other than run it up the middle on first down might be able to do something on offense.

well I guess if you can't get a first down all you can do is get a KR for a TD-

BG-62,479 Hunt- 49,138
BG Metro 165,732 Hunt Metro 365,400

BG is bigger. Huntington Metro is WAY bigger.

Not sure what they're considering Huntington Metro but the whole county only has 97,000 people. And the whole state only has 1.8 million so they must be counting the whole southern part of the state as Huntington Metro.

Did Doc go to Litton when Birdsong sucked against Ohio? No. So sit back and watch.

Are you Chase's mom? I mean come on... If birdsong helps us get more than 37 yards of offense then im fine with that. Your argument is "we lost to Ohio because we didn't change quarterbacks! So we better lose to WKU for the same reason!"

Are you Chase's mom? I mean come on... If birdsong helps us get more than 37 yards of offense then im fine with that. Your argument is "we lost to Ohio because we didn't change quarterbacks! So we better lose to WKU for the same reason!"

Just let the kids nerves settle. TRUE FRESHMAN. Say it with me.

I guess both Coordinators stayed in Huntington today. To allow WKU to just March down the field and score like that is pathetic

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT