ADVERTISEMENT

If we win the next two are we assured at least an NIT bid

some of you people still have that WVU hatred where I think you'd be happier with WVU's total demise over seeing Marshall thrive academically and athletically.
Happy Fx Networks GIF by Cake FX

60s, 70s and 80s? WVU had Rod Thorn and Fritz Williams in the 60s, went to NCAA tourney's. The 70s were crap but the 80s? You think just because you won a few games against Catlett that made you an even program? Catlett had 20 win seasons 7 years in a row and made the NCAA's a few years and won a conf title.
All you do is lie about WVU. Marshall had some great ones in the past too but the program as a whole, I don't see where Marshall was ever on WVU's level. Even the early 60s was the tail end of the 20 years of being 1 and 2 with Kentucky as the top program in the country.
But you're right, stop fixating on WVU because some of you people still have that WVU hatred where I think you'd be happier with WVU's total demise over seeing Marshall thrive academically and athletically.
Fixated?

Here you, a Spamite, and I would lay 50-1 a non-alumni (of any institution) on the Marshall board, fixated on us, your betters.

Yeah, Adolph Rupp was real scared of WVU.

Idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT