ADVERTISEMENT

I'm telling you guys. Huff just needs one more year.

should be 8 or the gate
giphy.gif

Can’t wait to hear the excuses in the postgame
Huff said he told them what they had to do to to win and they didn't do them. Then went on to talk about Marshall beaters.

There was a lot of "the players didn't execute" talk.

Dude never takes accountability. He hardly if ever says the coaches need to better. It's almost always the players.

We now have last place in the SBC East all to ourselves at 1-3. We were lucky with the 1 win vs. a JMU who was missing their starting QB. We are 2-4 against FBS teams this year - ouch!

I may have to enter the portal. I can't take much more of this shit. We are going on nearly 20 years of frustration and mediocrity or worse.
I thought about hitting the portal but I'm overaged, and have used up all of my eligibility. Besides, I don't know who I'd reach out to. That school up north is in no better shape than we are.

Reactions: Elkview
In all seriousness, I don’t see us buying Huff out of his contract.. what do you guys feel he can do to turn the ship around for next year? I count 11 players on our defensive 2 deep graduating and 6 on our offensive 2 deep graduating. I won’t lie I really like this defense, but is there enough talent behind our seniors to have the same kind of defense next year? On offense my only question is can we keep Laborn or Ali?

I would be happy to see us plug a few holes through the portal on defense. Offense needs a lot.. I think it starts with a new offensive coordinator. I say go out and spend big money on a guy that could be our head coach in waiting and please no more guys without Marshall ties (Huff or Spears). I would be cool with somebody like Tony Peterson, we just need new energy. From there I hope the new guy can find us an OLine coach and keep Huff away from him, could use some transfers at OLine and QB as well.

I think we make it into a bowl by the skin of our chin. Beat ODU, Appy State and GaState at home, for the first two FBS wins of the season at home.
Lol no we won't. How in the world watching our offense does anyone think we're making a bowl is beyond me.

Reactions: munotwvu342
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT