ADVERTISEMENT

Is spears fixing things that don’t need fixed?? Fires track coach

MU lost its outdoor track a while back. Was located, IIRC, on and near where the Rec Center is now. In case sluggo hadn't noticed acres and acres of cheap and available land is just not found in and around the MU campus. Now if he's ready to shell out a couple of million $$ and buy some land and build an outdoor track facility near MU for use by its track and field and other athletics programs, I'm sure AD Spears can easily clear a date and time on his calendar to "talk about sluggo's donation"!!!

Over My Head Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
The question remains where is our outdoor track
MU lost its outdoor track a while back. Was located, IIRC, on and near where the Rec Center is now. In case sluggo hadn't noticed acres and acres of cheap and available land is just not found in and around the MU campus. Now if he's ready to shell out a couple of million $$ and buy some land and build an outdoor track facility near MU for use by its track and field and other athletics programs, I'm sure AD Spears can easily clear a date and time on his calendar to "talk about sluggo's donation"!!!
maybe but he’d probably change his mind as soon as the check cleared. That’s why you don’t give it all at one time. You float it in over time to be sure they do what they say they are going to do

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
How is it possible that there is a shitshow this big on this board, and I haven’t stepped foot in the thread?

Sluggo is the moron who claimed that ARandomherdfan and I were the same person. He is the moron who argued that the head football coach at Cookman had a $38k salary. He is the moron who claimed that his spelling of “tongue” as “tung” was on purpose since it’s the original spelling of the word (which is a lie).

I could spend days going through all of the moronic things he has said on here.

How is it possible that there is a shitshow this big on this board, and I haven’t stepped foot in the thread?

Sluggo is the moron who claimed that ARandomherdfan and I were the same person. He is the moron who argued that the head football coach at Cookman had a $38k salary. He is the moron who claimed that his spelling of “tongue” as “tung” was on purpose since it’s the original spelling of the word (which is a lie).

I could spend days going through all of the moronic things he has said on here.
Actually it is relative to tongue/tung just research more
I never said anything about Cookman coach’s salary I said you sued for time and half pay. Which you may have won but did you ever coach anywhere again ( after AC) that you actually could google and find your name among other moronic things

Last edited:
Actually it is relative to tongue/tung just research more
I never said anything about Cookman coach’s salary I said you sued for time and half pay. Which you way have won but did you ever coach anywhere again ( after AC) that you actually could google and find your name among other moronic things

"Did you ever coach anywhere again" . . . but then you go and list an FCS school where you knew I coached, which blows your premise apart. And you tried this years ago and others mocked you because they could find me at an FBS school but you couldn't.

You're also the same guy who claimed to have never googled me, yet the day before on another Herd board, you posted that you had researched me online. When you were called out for your lie and got caught, you trie defending yourself by saying that you didn't "google" me since you had used "duckduckgo.com" to research me online.

"Did you ever coach anywhere again" . . . but then you go and list an FCS school where you knew I coached, which blows your premise apart. And you tried this years ago and others mocked you because they could find me at an FBS school but you couldn't.

You're also the same guy who claimed to have never googled me, yet the day before on another Herd board, you posted that you had researched me online. When you were called out for your lie and got caught, you trie defending yourself by saying that you didn't "google" me since you had used "duckduckgo.com" to research me online.
You trie defending? What this? Are you even literate?
This isn’t about you and your 2 school coaching resume. It’s about Marshall and Christian Spears firing a guy that multiple presidents at MU, that multiple ADs never had a problem with The thing is that Spears is jealous of Small and his ego , he could not handle a guy with his history at MU.

Btw have you sent your contribution in for the new baseball stadium.?

Post the link to the other places ( other then Cookman or AC) I couldn’t find but everyone else could tia

You trie defending? What this? Are you even literate?
Uhhh, yeah. What he said.
Btw have you sent your contribution in for the new baseball stadium.?
I bought a brick for $500 or $600. I also bought a couple in your honor:

Post the link to the other places ( other then Cookman or AC) I couldn’t find but everyone else could tia
*than.

Grammar is hard.

Well, you could use duckduckgo.com again to Google me and see what those two schools say about my experience. There will give you at least one more answer, unless of course, those schools are lying.

Where’s the Christian Spesrs stadium like the Bryant-Denning stadium?
Geeeze, sluggy, pretty sure it is "Bryant-Denny" Stadium!

Will this thread NEVER END because Rifle, et al, have to keep giving you grammar, spelling and VERACITY lessons??

• Haha
Reactions: herdfan06
7 pages over a track coach? Really? This is how you know that football and basketball are down. We have multiple threads on both boards that go multiple pages about women's basketball, track, and softball.

Reactions: herdfan06
7 pages over a track coach? Really? This is how you know that football and basketball are down. We have multiple threads on both boards that go multiple pages about women's basketball, track, and softball.
Eh, it’s summertime Bleeds!
Gotta have somethings to get us to August…

Agree with the two prior posters. In all honesty, Danny D. could mercifully end this thread with the announcement of another BB recruit!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT