ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall / NIU game thread

1 short pass and 3 deep bombs, we can pick this team apart with 10-20 patterns and than run it down their throat. We should stack the box with 8 and make a bad QB beat us!!!! Just my 2 cents

Those play calls sucked. Why throw 2 bombs instead of trying to continue the drive?

Pitiful play calling by Legg or Cato. Two long balls, good gawd!

Williams shanks a punt. Nice.

We look like crap!

So predicable. Throw low percentage deep balls and then secondary blows a coverage and we are behind early - again.

Why are we addicted to the deep ball?

Here we go again, what is the defense coordinator doing? I think Marshall let a third string TE catch another touchdown, see WKU for the first three. No pressure, no blitzing in passing downs, drop 8 against a below average QB, what are the coaches watching, it is like groundhog day

Why do we continue to drop 8 and not blitz on obvious passing downs? Does our coaching staff realize how poor of a passer this QB is?

Their o-line is good but we need to find a way to get pressure if our secondary keeps this up.

Originally posted by ggmike1992:
Weather is north Florida has been $hitty today. DirectTV signal going in and out. Help a brother out with big play and score updates.
I guess DirecTV subscribers are still not able to access WatchESPN?

So far so good. Looks like our guys are focused tonight and not distracted cause we are playing in Fl.

Originally posted by herdfan06:

Originally posted by ggmike1992:
Weather is north Florida has been $hitty today. DirectTV signal going in and out. Help a brother out with big play and score updates.
I guess DirecTV subscribers are still not able to access WatchESPN?
Watch ESPN not working (for ESPN). Have to watch in on ESPN3 in Spanish !!!!

Hooked up the laptop to the TV and the message board on my iPad.
This post was edited on 12/23 7:31 PM by ggmike1992

completely unimpressed with NIU. we should be up by another TD (at least). we will pull away in the 2nd half. the young guys will play the 4th...

this team is VERY good and deserved to play a much better team than NIU (or Illinois)...

I love how they show not one highlight of our team and show numerous of NI at the half highlights. You would think they were winning.

Our offensive play calling is trash. Cato/Legg gonna lose this game with crappy long balls on first down. Ugh!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT