ADVERTISEMENT

Master Troll

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
There is a house on the market right down the street from Middle Class Murox.

Would it be the ultimate troll job to buy it, put a bunch of unsheltered people in there to live, and then watch the neighborhood turn into chaos?

Buy the entire block and watch him squirm.
In most areas, I usually wouldn’t have the money to do that outright. But considering houses in his neighborhood are mostly between $200k - $300k, it should be doable.

Would it be the ultimate troll job to buy it, put a bunch of unsheltered people in there to live, and then watch the neighborhood turn into chaos?

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that’s not where murox lives. “Right down the street” must mean something different in northern Appalachia than it does here in the heart of it.

Troll needs to try harder. Telling the truth might not be a bad idea either.

In most areas, I usually wouldn’t have the money to do that outright. But considering houses in his neighborhood are mostly between $200k - $300k, it should be doable.
I would think his house would fetch more than that today.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that’s not where murox lives. “Right down the street” must mean something different in northern Appalachia than it does here in the heart of it.

Troll needs to try harder. Telling the truth might not be a bad idea either.
It’s a dozen houses away. That’s right down the street. Your constant defense of him has already turned you into a liar. Others have called you out on that.

It’s a dozen houses away. That’s right down the street. Your constant defense of him has already turned you into a liar. Others have called you out on that.
As someone that has been forced into calling him out previously, I'm growing a little concerned over his ever increasing obsession with any and everything murox related. I continue to be baffled by his stance on murox's wife when he attempted to make her out to be better looking than your smoke shows. Something just isn't right here.

You need to learn the difference in “Ct, St, Rd” etc.

That house isn’t on the same street, neighborhood, or road. Why you want to get on here and lie is beyond me. I’m not the liar here, pal. You are.

Reactions: Archetype XLIV
As someone that has been forced into calling him out previously, I'm growing a little concerned over his ever increasing obsession with any and everything murox related. I continue to be baffled by his stance on murox's wife when he attempted to make her out to be better looking than your smoke shows. Something just isn't right here.

Rifle gets on here and wordsmiths his way into having you all believe things that simply aren’t true. I can confirm he is lying here, which is why I’m calling him out. Has nothing to do with murox.

He either doesn’t know the difference in “Ct, St, and Rd” or he’s purposely lying. That’s the only two options.

Reactions: Archetype XLIV
I would think his house would fetch more than that today.
Possibly, but agents will tell him that he has to power wash, get some landscaping, scrap the plastic window blinders, and possibly scrub out the bodily fluid stains from Hooters trash waitresses.

You need to learn the difference in “Ct, St, Rd” etc.

That house isn’t on the same street, neighborhood, or road. Why you want to get on here and lie is beyond me. I’m not the liar here, pal. You are.
Rifle gets on here and wordsmiths his way into having you all believe things that simply aren’t true. I can confirm he is lying here, which is why I’m calling him out. Has nothing to do with murox.

He either doesn’t know the difference in “Ct, St, and Rd” or he’s purposely lying. That’s the only two options.
There is no wordsmithing and there is no "mistake." It's you, once again, lacking intelligence and compounding that by trying to defend the indefensible.

The phrase "right down the street" is a common term that doesn't mean it's the house next door. It means that it is very close in proximity. But don't take my word for it. Let's look at what others have said who have no dog in this fight:

So now we have established that the phrase "right down the street" is accurate by my usage and not what Big Dummy is trying to claim. In other words, he has already lost this entire discussion. But let's drill the point home some more.

The house that was posted is at the top of the below picture (2 Seneca Ct.). Middle Class Murox's house is where the arrow starts at the bottom of the screen. It is .3 miles away, right down the street . . . and that isn't as the crow flies. It is .3 miles away if you were to drive it. It is 12 houses away. As any reasonably intelligent person can see, it is "right down the street."

That house has been on the market for 75 days, had a price reduction, and still nobody wants it. Nobody wants to live in that area. I can see why Middle Class Murox hasn't been able to move like he has claimed his plan has been for many years: he can't find anybody who wants to buy that place.

Rifle has suddenly left the room now that he realizes his mistake. Oops.

You're really embarrassing yourself. Your entire argument is built on your claim that "right down the street" means it is right next door or very close on the same street. I have shown numerous examples of people explaining that "right down the street" doesn't mean that. It means "within a few blocks," very close in any certain direction, etc., but not necessarily on the same street.

We've also see that it is definitely right down the street, as you just go down the street as far as you can go and then veer left. We've also seen that it is .3 miles away (probably .2 as the crow flies). Middle Class Murox could probably piss off his stained front stoop and hit the backyard of that house that is on the market.

You're really embarrassing yourself. Your entire argument is built on your claim that "right down the street" means it is right next door or very close on the same street. I have shown numerous examples of people explaining that "right down the street" doesn't mean that. It means "within a few blocks," very close in any certain direction, etc., but not necessarily on the same street.

We've also see that it is definitely right down the street, as you just go down the street as far as you can go and then veer left. We've also seen that it is .3 miles away (probably .2 as the crow flies). Middle Class Murox could probably piss off his stained front stoop and hit the backyard of that house that is on the market.

You’re trying too hard, rifle. Seriously. You thought you knew what you were talking about but you didn’t. You didn’t know the difference between Seneca Road and Seneca Court. Just admit it. It’s OK. We’re none perfect. You failed and now you’re trying to make up for it.

The house you were talking about, by your own admission, is three neighborhoods away…not to mention halfway down the hill. You just owned yourself, yet you’re somehow trying to take a victory lap. That’s hilarious.

If you can remove MichiganHerd’s mouth from RK’s P long enough to keep your eyes focused on your screen, look up the house in his actual neighborhood that just sold for $650,000.

Last edited:

Do you really think that ET and Oldie would live together?

Do Tard doesn't understand that exactly what we're going to do. Eternally.
Snl Bowen Yang GIF by Saturday Night Live

You’re trying to hard, rifle.
We keep telling you to stop, because it's only getting worse for you. "Too."

Remember when you claimed that I ran from this thread just because I went to the beach and didn't post for a whole two hours?

You thought you knew what you were talking about but you didn’t. You didn’t know the difference between Seneca Road and Seneca Court. Just admit it. It’s OK. We’re none perfect. You failed and now you’re trying to make up for it.
Let me get this straight: I didn't know that they were adjoining street, yet I just happened to get unbelievably lucky that they are extremely close and the houses are only .3 miles from each other?

But here, let me prove even more how embarrassing this is getting for you. Below is my search history from last night. You can see in this first one what day/time it is:

You can see in the screenshot below, that I have talked multiple times about how I look at realtor.com in random cities just about every day:

Now, you can see that I was looking at properties in Charleston (the shitty one, not the real one in South Carolina) last night, followed by properties in Huntington:

What do you think the search in Huntington discovered? Yep, the property for sale on Seneca Ct. Knowing that was similar but slightly different than Middle Class Murox's street name, I then Googled Middle Class Murox so I could see just show far 2 Seneca Ct. was from his house on Seneca Road:

Hell, you can even see that I did a search of "Seneca Road" to see how far Seneca Ct. was from it. And what did it show? It showed that it was very close. In other words, "right down the street." Then, I started a thread on HerdNation, as it shows:

So now, once again, I have shown overwhelming proof that your accusations are wrong. I have shown that your definition of "right down the street" is wrong. Now, stop embarrassing yourself.

The house you were talking about, by your own admission, is three neighborhoods away…

Jesus, you're not even trying to hide your lying. Big Dummy, everybody can see the picture of how close the houses are! Driving, they are .3 miles away from each other! They are separated by 12 houses, yet you claim they are three neighborhoods away? Please, continue embarrassing yourself and draw lines around how there are three neighborhoods that separate those two houses on the satellite picture that I posted.

I don't believe anything rifle puts on here. He's an egotistical, narcissistic blowhard. He writes novels trying to impress when a yes or no would suffice.

I don't believe anything rifle puts on here. He's an egotistical, narcissistic blowhard. He writes novels trying to impress when a yes or no would suffice.

When I was in Europe this last week, I bought about $2500 in vases made by a local artisan. I'm back in my million dollar house (as opposed to my other properties that would probably go for between $300k - $500k each), and I don't know where the vases are best placed. Any suggestions on high-end decorations in million dollar houses?

We keep telling you to stop, because it's only getting worse for you. "Too."

Remember when you claimed that I ran from this thread just because I went to the beach and didn't post for a whole two hours?

Let me get this straight: I didn't know that they were adjoining street, yet I just happened to get unbelievably lucky that they are extremely close and the houses are only .3 miles from each other?

But here, let me prove even more how embarrassing this is getting for you. Below is my search history from last night. You can see in this first one what day/time it is:

You can see in the screenshot below, that I have talked multiple times about how I look at realtor.com in random cities just about every day:

Now, you can see that I was looking at properties in Charleston (the shitty one, not the real one in South Carolina) last night, followed by properties in Huntington:

What do you think the search in Huntington discovered? Yep, the property for sale on Seneca Ct. Knowing that was similar but slightly different than Middle Class Murox's street name, I then Googled Middle Class Murox so I could see just show far 2 Seneca Ct. was from his house on Seneca Road:

Hell, you can even see that I did a search of "Seneca Road" to see how far Seneca Ct. was from it. And what did it show? It showed that it was very close. In other words, "right down the street." Then, I started a thread on HerdNation, as it shows:

So now, once again, I have shown overwhelming proof that your accusations are wrong. I have shown that your definition of "right down the street" is wrong. Now, stop embarrassing yourself.

Jesus, you're not even trying to hide your lying. Big Dummy, everybody can see the picture of how close the houses are! Driving, they are .3 miles away from each other! They are separated by 12 houses, yet you claim they are three neighborhoods away? Please, continue embarrassing yourself and draw lines around how there are three neighborhoods that separate those two houses on the satellite picture that I posted.

Ladies and gentlemen, proof of rifle’s defeat. Everybody knows that the loser protests the most. The try-hard is trying too hard.

Rifle, just admit you confused “Seneca Rd” with “Seneca Ct” and go have yourself a good night. You can move on to the next debate, and I promise I’ll take it easy on you.

1130 13th Ave is .3 miles from Hal Greer BLVD. are they the same?

He obviously doesn’t remember much about Huntington. You can see million dollar homes and the ghetto from Ritter Park at the exact same time. That’s Huntington in a nutshell.

Reactions: Rock98Dog
1130 13th Ave is .3 miles from Hal Greer BLVD. are they the same?
I love when the numerically challenged banker tries using numbers.

The address you provided is not .3 miles from Hal Greer. At very best, it is at least twice as long as that.

The address I used below is closer to your starting address than Hal Greer, and that is .6. So Hal Greer is either .6 or .7 away, which is twice as long as the other discussion and at least twice as long as what you claimed.

Further, I didn't say that the 2 Seneca Ct. house was the same as Middle Class Murox's. I said that they were "right down the street" from each other, which they are.

You failed twice in one attempt. Impressive.

Ladies and gentlemen, proof of rifle’s defeat. Everybody knows that the loser protests the most. The try-hard is trying too hard.

Rifle, just admit you confused “Seneca Rd” with “Seneca Ct” and go have yourself a good night. You can move on to the next debate, and I promise I’ll take it easy on you.
Big Dummy, I just overwhelmingly proved that I Googled both Seneca Road and Seneca Ct. to see how far they were from each other.

You lost. Give up on it. It's past embarrassing now and is just exposing you as not just being a dummy but also a liar.

Try to save face and ignore trying to explain how they are three neighborhoods away from each other.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT