ADVERTISEMENT

Master Troll

Big Dummy, I just overwhelmingly proved that I Googled both Seneca Road and Seneca Ct. to see how far they were from each other.

You lost. Give up on it. It's past embarrassing now and is just exposing you as not just being a dummy but also a liar.

Try to save face and ignore trying to explain how they are three neighborhoods away from each other.
You posted screen shots of google searches. How pathetic is your life.

I love when the numerically challenged banker tries using numbers.

The address you provided is not .3 miles from Hal Greer. At very best, it is at least twice as long as that.

The address I used below is closer to your starting address than Hal Greer, and that is .6. So Hal Greer is either .6 or .7 away, which is twice as long as the other discussion and at least twice as long as what you claimed.

Further, I didn't say that the 2 Seneca Ct. house was the same as Middle Class Murox's. I said that they were "right down the street" from each other, which they are.

You failed twice in one attempt. Impressive.

Cartography not your strong suit I see, but nice routing to get within 25 feet of 16th Street and then turn north to drive another 1/10th of a mile.

A block in Huntington is 400 feet. That means if you measure in a straight line, you know how they put little legends on maps to measure distance, 4 blocks in distance is 1,600 feet, plus road right aways (60 for 4 streets = 240 ft) plus the 100 foot lot width for the house on the corner of 12th street and 13th Ave, you get a total straight line distance of 1,940 feet, or .3688 miles.

I could have been exact, but I wanted to use Marshall Reynold’s house as a starting point for ironical purposes. I could have used the nice house on the east side of 12th street owned by the nice lesbian doctors (beautiful renovation of a 1920s home) , shaved 310 feet off the total and been at 0.308 miles.

the nice lesbian doctors
I see what you did there.

Cartography not your strong suit I see, but nice routing to get within 25 feet of 16th Street and then turn north to drive another 1/10th of a mile.

A block in Huntington is 400 feet. That means if you measure in a straight line, you know how they put little legends on maps to measure distance, 4 blocks in distance is 1,600 feet, plus road right aways (60 for 4 streets = 240 ft) plus the 100 foot lot width for the house on the corner of 12th street and 13th Ave, you get a total straight line distance of 1,940 feet, or .3688 miles
No, once again, this just shows a fundamental lack of intelligence on your part.

Regarding the Seneca properties, I made it a point to state that it wasn't as the crow flies. The mileage was as the car drives. As a result, it's only logical and fair to use the same system for the property that you wanted to compare.

If you want to go as the crow flies for both, then that is fine. But since I used a different measuring system with the first one, it's only logical and fair to use the same measuring system with the second one.

Okay, I’ll make it easy. How about 401 12th Ave and 401 8th Ave? Less than .3 miles driving or linear.

You get the point, you know Huntington is a market of specific location.

Okay, I’ll make it easy. How about 401 12th Ave and 401 8th Ave? Less than .3 miles driving or linear.

You get the point, you know Huntington is a market of specific location.
And none of that matters. The debate was if it is "right down the street." It is. I showed numerous examples of people defining "right down the street" just like I used it. Then, Big Dummy started lying about it being three neighborhoods away, etc.

It's right down the street; .3 miles away; a dozen houses away.

You keep trying this, and it fails each time.

By all means, let's compare our lives and see whose is better, dork.
Go ahead. One of us doesn’t live to “one up” people on a message board by posting google searches and chatgpt

Right up the street was used by you to insinuate sameness. You used this house as an example to reflect on Rox’s house (time on market, price reduction, general value). I’m simply pointing out that proximity does not constitute comparability.

You know, pointing out that you are being intellectually dishonest, again.

Right up the street was used by you to insinuate sameness. You used this house as an example to reflect on Rox’s house (time on market, price reduction, general value). I’m simply pointing out that proximity does not constitute comparability.

You know, pointing out that you are being intellectually dishonest, again.
Wrong! Basic reading comprehension foils the lifelong WV educated, again!

“Right down the street” was used to illustrate the entire point of the troll job: putting homeless people there to cause chaos.

If the house were miles away, putting homeless people in houses wouldn’t impact Middle Class Murox. But putting homeless people “right down the street” from him would have the impact I was looking for.

Go back and read the first post in this thread to prove yourself wrong, then come back and apologize.

“Right down the street” was used to illustrate the entire point of the troll job: putting homeless people there to cause chaos

Please. Your entire post was an attempt to make the connection between the home you posted and murox’s house. That’s it. Making a post about homeless people is just the guise you used to try to make that connection.

Please. Your entire post was an attempt to make the connection between the home you posted and murox’s house. That’s it. Making a post about homeless people is just the guise you used to try to make that connection.
Do you see how stupid your post is?

Have I ever shied away from directly mocking Middle Class Murox? If what I wanted to do was what you claim, don't you think I would have just posted the house, how long it has sat, the drop in asking price, the price, and stated that it was a neighbor of Middle Class Murox? Of course I would have done that.

Your attempts continue getting worse and worse. Face it: You were wrong. You lost. All of your attempts have failed, and now you're trying yet another argument by saying that what I posted wasn't really what I was trying to do.

Again, if I place homeless people at 401 8th Ave does it negatively impact 401 12th Ave?

The answer is absolutely not. The proof - the 400’block of 8th Avenue has 3 sober living houses located there and the 400 block of 12th Avenue is still a highly desirable southside location where homes have above average sales prices per square foot and shorter marketing times.

Also, why do you hate homeless people and believe they are subhuman trash that destroy property values and neighborhoods? What a horrible person to even think of using these unfortunate souls as a pawn in a game. You must be a Trump supporter.

Reactions: WVUSerg
Again, if I place homeless people at 401 8th Ave does it negatively impact 401 12th Ave?

The answer is absolutely not. The proof - the 400’block of 8th Avenue has 3 sober living houses located there and the 400 block of 12th Avenue is still a highly desirable southside location where homes have above average sales prices per square foot and shorter marketing times.
You're entirely wrong. Hal Greer was full of high-end stores and expensive properties, the 400 block of 12th Ave. would have higher $/square feet than they currently do (assuming there is a market for that higher price tier in Huntington).

Just because the 400 block of 12th Avenue is higher than average doesn't mean that it isn't negatively impacted by negative environment in close proximity.

Also, why do you hate homeless people and believe they are subhuman trash that destroy property values and neighborhoods? What a horrible person to even think of using these unfortunate souls as a pawn in a game. You must be a Trump supporter.
Would I contemplate giving them free housing if I hated them?

giphy.gif

I don't care what you say that play call running Cole.out to his left was not a good play call in that situation.
You're entirely wrong. Hal Greer was full of high-end stores and expensive properties, the 400 block of 12th Ave. would have higher $/square feet than they currently do (assuming there is a market for that higher price tier in Huntington).

Just because the 400 block of 12th Avenue is higher than average doesn't mean that it isn't negatively impacted by negative environment in close proximity.

Slaves had free housing

I like your confidence. You don’t know what you’re talking about, but you say it with conviction. Good for you.

I like your confidence. You don’t know what you’re talking about, but you say it with conviction. Good for you.
You're the guy who was wrong about the intent of the post and wrong about thinking that turning a blighted area into a high-end area wouldn't impact the value of properties three blocks away. And I am the one who doesn't know what he's talking about?

You're the guy who was wrong about the intent of the post and wrong about thinking that turning a blighted area into a high-end area wouldn't impact the value of properties three blocks away. And I am the one who doesn't know what he's talking about?

Correct.

Jefferson Davis, President of the Confederate States of America, was a democrat. Elected to the US House in 1845.

History is tough for you, I guess.
It was conservatives. moron. Truth is impossible for you.

Jefferson Davis, President of the Confederate States of America, was a democrat. Elected to the US House in 1845.

History is tough for you, I guess.

Don’t you remember when the Democrats and Republicans officially switched platforms around the turn of the century? We took their entire platform, all the racism, support of slavery, everything. Yeah we lost in that deal.

Reactions: Rock98Dog
There is a house on the market right down the street from Middle Class Murox.

Would it be the ultimate troll job to buy it, put a bunch of unsheltered people in there to live, and then watch the neighborhood turn into chaos?

This is stupid because, as has been pointed out, it's not in the same neighborhood. This invalidates the entire premise of your attempted "troll." What has happened to you? You have officially gone off the rails in your recent posts. Are you suffering from dementia?

Don’t you remember when the Democrats and Republicans officially switched platforms around the turn of the century? We took their entire platform, all the racism, support of slavery, everything. Yeah we lost in that deal.

That’s right and then we let them borrow back long enough to oppose the Civil Rights Act. Then it was conservatives again but now we have let them borrow it again to push segregation part II.

Reactions: big_country90

Dude, Rifle cares. He got each homeless person a giant stuffed giraffe 🦒 to help them until they get back on their feet.

That’s right and then we let them borrow back long enough to oppose the Civil Rights Act. Then it was conservatives again but now we have let them borrow it again to push segregation part II.
Note that "Southern", as used here, refers to members of Congress from the 11 states that had made up the Confederate States of America in the American Civil War. "Northern" refers to members from the other 39 states, regardless of their geographic location.[36]

The House of Representatives:[3]

• Northern: 281–32 (90–10%)
  • Southern: 8–94 (8–92%)
The Senate:[2]

• Northern: 72–6 (92–8%)
  • Southern: 1–21 (5–95%) – Ralph Yarborough of Texas was the only Southerner to vote in favor in the Senate

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT