ADVERTISEMENT

***MBB Game Thread***

BleedsGreen33

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2010
Not a good start. Someone needs to teach Cam about not sliding so soon.

Minus Fanchers fumble… can we all just take a second to appreciate how far that guy has come this season. Fancher has grow a lot this season. He deserves some love

He will have all off-season as the starter to work on his passing.

Well maybe it will take longer then the off season to improve his passing. 1 in the dirt, a couple airmailed over the target and a few behind the recovers. If he could hit a receiver we would be rolling.

I'm guessing maybe a better offensive line? Is the game as awful to watch on TV as it is following it online?
If I didn't have a rooting interest I probably would only have it on in the background.

Our defense is putting on a show, but that's about it. Fancher is playing the worst he's played all year and that's saying something.

If I didn't have a rooting interest I probably would only have it on in the background.

Our defense is putting on a show, but that's about it. Fancher is playing the worst he's played all year and that's saying something.
Based on the stats I'm seeing, it sounds like he's having a bad day, but. . . I'm going to hold off with an opinion until I see Aaron Perkin's unbiased opinion a few hours from now.

Well maybe it will take longer then the off season to improve his passing. 1 in the dirt, a couple airmailed over the target and a few behind the recovers. If he could hit a receiver we would be rolling.
I blame all of his errors on myself… giving him extra love and credit at the beginning of the game.

Our bread and butter play, the screen, looked like trash the first half because he can’t hit an open receiver with no one within 10 yards of them. 2 feet low, behind them, 3 feet over their head.

matthew-perry-chandler-bing.gif

I was impressed with Fancher's progression - until today. He has been really bad. Not ready to write him off, but wow, it's been really bad.
I'm not seeing the "progression" some of you are. He was absolutely horrible when he took over, made it to "not so bad", and now looks worse than Isaiah Green.

His best plays of the year have come off of Dbs fallind down or blowing coverages leaving a WR wide open. He just grips and rips passes.

If the coaches allowed a truely open QB battle an average QB could take the job from him.

We lost Zamora, we're not recruiting HS QBs for the 2023 class, and right now we haven't seen any portal names emerge. If Fancher doesn't imrpove by leaps and bounds next year won't be much fun because we're potentially losing both RBs and many of our star players on defense.

Reactions: Elkview
I would be surprised if the staff isn't looking at the Portal for QB help. Recruiting will probably get pushed up a notch now that the bowl game is over.

I'm not seeing the "progression" some of you are. He was absolutely horrible when he took over, made it to "not so bad", and now looks worse than Isaiah Green.

His best plays of the year have come off of Dbs fallind down or blowing coverages leaving a WR wide open. He just grips and rips passes.

If the coaches allowed a truely open QB battle an average QB could take the job from him.

We lost Zamora, we're not recruiting HS QBs for the 2023 class, and right now we haven't seen any portal names emerge. If Fancher doesn't imrpove by leaps and bounds next year won't be much fun because we're potentially losing both RBs and many of our star players on defense.
Sounds like a good time for huff to hop in the portal himself… if he leaves early… we will know our team is going to be trash next year. If he stays…it’s because he believes he can win the conference (at least the division), win a bowl, then go to a bad team in the SEC, ACC, or the likes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT