ADVERTISEMENT

SOCCER Men’s soccer 2023

Does anyone have 3 tickets for tonight’s game? I thought I bought some but guess I didn’t. Open to buying bleachers or standing.

Anyone know if Pasqual will be back for VCU? If not, is there a timetable?
I was told by someone who heard it straight from Grassie that Pauscal was sent home to Spain for treatment.

I did read that he was expected back for VCU though.. not sure if that was just the writer guessing though.

If you're being put on a plane to get treatment I can't imagine that it's a quick fix. Although, I didn't get when it was that he left.

I was told by someone who heard it straight from Grassie that Pauscal was sent home to Spain for treatment.

I did read that he was expected back for VCU though.. not sure if that was just the writer guessing though.

If you're being put on a plane to get treatment I can't imagine that it's a quick fix. Although, I didn't get when it was that he left.
Yikes, going home to Spain doesn't sound encouraging. I assume he can stay up with his classes online?

Twolf - apparently kids these days can do just about everything online!
From family experience, Marshall doesn't offer many classes online. But I am sure he is taking care of it.
I have one daughter taking accounting classes from UNCG because Marshall doesn't offer them online

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
got a good crew locally going. I got a sponsored ad on fb this morning from VCU athletics desperately asking for people to show up and $5 tickets if you wear gold. I'll gladly pay the regular $10 and be decked out in GREEN!

Reactions: GeauxHerd
Love the grit and fight, but the last two matches this team has looked vulnerable.

Need to find that early season form again.

Reactions: HerdGrad1999
From family experience, Marshall doesn't offer many classes online. But I am sure he is taking care of it.
I have one daughter taking accounting classes from UNCG because Marshall doesn't offer them online
This was the same thing I went through over 15 years ago. I took them through LSU at the time. She might want to check to see if Marshall will allow them to be credited, though. I know they were going to stop allowing Accounting classes to be transferred in because a lot of us were doing it at the time.

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
Got home in time to catch the game. I love watching them, however when will the back line and Goalie quit passing in front out our own six when the other team is pressing forward. GS, one shot, one goal. Why? because of errant pass. Hell, if the pressure is that bad, kick it out of bounds. Better a throw in than a shot on goal. PK's won last night's game but future teams are going to play eight back and hope for a Herd error on the back line. A little situational awareness can go a long way.

GO HERD!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT