ADVERTISEMENT

SOCCER Men’s soccer 2023

We spanked the kitties. Total domination in the second half. Pasquals goal was a heck of an individual play. Bell's goal was beautiful with outstanding ball movement.

Time for revenge!!!! The place is gonna be nuts on Sunday.

We spanked the kitties. Total domination in the second half. Pasquals goal was a heck of an individual play. Bell's goal was beautiful with outstanding ball movement.

Time for revenge!!!! The place is gonna be nuts on Sunday.

It's these kind of moments where MU can really hype the game up, see if they can add extra seating, and get the entire city watching.

It's these kind of moments where MU can really hype the game up, see if they can add extra seating, and get the entire city watching.
Would be nice to add temp. bleachers for Sunday. I know there are plans to add more seating in the future and new scoreboard next season. Grassie has done an incredible job. This team is fun to watch and play a very high level of soccer.

Would be nice to add temp. bleachers for Sunday. I know there are plans to add more seating in the future and new scoreboard next season. Grassie has done an incredible job. This team is fun to watch and play a very high level of soccer.
While they're at it, how about adding another level to the press box so the camera angle allows you to see play on the opposite side of the pitch. It also seems darker on that side of the field as well.
LET'S GO HERD!!!

While they're at it, how about adding another level to the press box so the camera angle allows you to see play on the opposite side of the pitch. It also seems darker on that side of the field as well.
LET'S GO HERD!!!
100% on that one.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
What happened at the end with state troopers, Brad and Christian looking up into the stands.

champion-we-are-the-champions.gif

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
He claimed he was just throwing the ball back from the stands. Nevermind that he conveniently held it until WVU was right in front of him about to make a break and he threw it all the way out on to the pitch.

Proud the Herd fans booed him out of the stadium.

We’ve gotten too soft. A Marshall fan was risking banishment and possible arrest to help the Herd win, and you all despise him?

My god, losing has made us soft. This reaction would have been completely opposite on 2002.

He claimed he was just throwing the ball back from the stands. Nevermind that he conveniently held it until WVU was right in front of him about to make a break and he threw it all the way out on to the pitch.

Proud the Herd fans booed him out of the stadium.
Who was it? The only person I saw leaving was Mijovic.

Knockout soccer is exciting. Throw in the shoot out on ties and you have some tension filled must watch tv.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT