ADVERTISEMENT

So mods: Why did y’all ban Rifle?

Not really.

When our requests are ignored, things happen.

I'm not going to sit back and watch someone talk about another sub's/poster's wife or children.

It's tiring enough to watch people attack one another, much less their families.

So people can either operate under the guidelines or they can take a seat for a month. Being a man of the military, you should be able to appreciate that.

Not really.

I'm not going to sit back and watch someone talk about another sub's/poster's wife or children.

It's tiring enough to watch people attack one another, much less their families.

So people can either operate under the guidelines or they can take a seat for a month. Being a man of the military, you should be able to appreciate that.

I can, but I think this is a good time to lobby for bringing TITM back

Last edited:
Rifle was banned several years back, along with Banker and that dude from Ripley. I think he got banned for being a total and complete jackass.

Ah yes, you would be referring to the "4 Horsemen of TiTM," (minus the obsessive little weirdo from Ripley; he didn't get the ban hammer).

Modern day cowboys they were. It's sad they have all since gone into hiding.

Reactions: Clarence Woodworth
Seems to be a habit for some around here. Ban, Ban, and more Ban.
Hell, some have been banned for a lot less. Some run this place like a
clique instead of a MU forum. The Rivals hierarchy should take notes and
stop wondering why only 5 posters are on the premium board. Compare the number of posts here with the # of another well known board.

Welcome to the board! Always happy to have new posters.

Not really.

Thank You, Josh.
I can take all of Ryan K's. garbage directed at me...but when he posts pics of my ex-wife (we are great friends today...we even date often)....and make terrible comments about my daughters (he never met them)...it has grown more than deplorable. There is enough hatred in America (El Paso & Dayton)...and a Sports medium dedicated to our great University--- has no place for condescending comments that Ryan (Rifle) directed at many of us!

No matter what topic I posted---Ryan made the same remarks directed to me that has gone on for years!

GO HERD

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

Reactions: The Real SamC
@CarolinaZilla69 I'm going to need you to stop using his name even though everyone knows who he is.

It's not a personal attack necessarily, but until he uses his name as his user name, then it's not much different.

Understood!

And there is no doubt that Zilla will follow the rules. While he and I often disagree, he is a Marshall fan and is here to discuss Marshall and exchange views and information. He is a good person. And the same can be said about any poster here.

With the one exception. Here simply to bother others. Nothing to say on any relevant subject, just childish behaviors. Trolling. Banning one of his multiple names for a month? Ban the individual forever.

With the one exception. Here simply to bother others. Nothing to say on any relevant subject, just childish behaviors. Trolling. Banning one of his multiple names for a month? Ban the individual forever.

There's really no reason to discuss it any further. It happened and he'll be back in a month.

until that time, those of you that mainly post here should go vote in the poll on Pullman if you are familiar with Rifle. It's a simple yes/no vote on the ban.

be good to know the entire forums thoughts. personally, I think the mods have been extremely patient before addressing his poor behavior.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
until that time, those of you that mainly post here should go vote in the poll on Pullman if you are familiar with Rifle. It's a simple yes/no vote on the ban.

be good to know the entire forums thoughts. personally, I think the mods have been extremely patient before addressing his poor behavior.
Actually he made a now removed thread under yet another fake account stating how a certain mod had it out for him and he was never going to post on this forum again, yada, yada, yada....then was back at it the very next day.

Last edited:
YAGS

someone is MAD!!! and busy Cyber stalking!!

Just simmer down and read the post, I made no attempt to have people vote any certain way. are you stupid?? I know you are pathetic but stupid too?

Lmbo

Don't know why you would ban someone who drives people to the posts and site. Sometimes coaches overthink things. Reminds me of when Donnan pulled Chris Parker out on the goal line against Montana. Or when Doc put Tron in there and we choked that game away against those idiots from Morgantown.

tenor.gif
when Doc put Tron in there and we choked that game away against those idiots from Morgantown.

Banning Rifle is similar to the 2010 WVU Tron fumble?

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
Hell, Marshall football has been boring enough. Now that we don't have rifle around it is really boring. What did he do that was all bad? I have debated rifle for years and it never turned nasty on me. Throw some punches and take some.

Hell, Marshall football has been boring enough. Now that we don't have rifle around it is really boring. What did he do that was all bad? I have debated rifle for years and it never turned nasty on me. Throw some punches and take some.
I will never foget the first punches I saw the supposed rifle phenom throw. Actually they weren't punches, they were hints. Hints about a lady he supposedly laid. Had no use for him then, don't now. If he is what you need to make life interesting, in my opinion, you are truly in need.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT