ADVERTISEMENT

So mods: Why did y’all ban Rifle?

I will never foget the first punches I saw the supposed rifle phenom throw. Actually they weren't punches, they were hints. Hints about a lady he supposedly laid. Had no use for him then, don't now. If he is what you need to make life interesting, in my opinion, you are truly in need.
rifle and I have talked and argued about everything from pitching horse shoes to the space shuttle.

Let's be honest what this is about. Some of the sun shine pumpers who are happy with 7 and 5 and a conference title ever decade didn't like it because he called it out for the mediocrity it is.

Reactions: Eastern 8
rifle and I have talked and argued about everything from pitching horse shoes to the space shuttle.

Let's be honest what this is about. Some of the sun shine pumpers who are happy with 7 and 5 and a conference title ever decade didn't like it because he called it out for the mediocrity it is.

If that were what it was about, you’d be watching from the sidelines as well.

Reactions: 19MU88 and Herdu88
If that were what it was about, you’d be watching from the sidelines as well.
Ok thanks for allowing me to participate. rifle and I disagreed philosophically on many things. Some people just need to get some thicker skin. People called him out because he was not towing the company line. He retaliated and they dont like it. They used his name and so on. He fired back. Never did that to me and I have argued with him and debated as much as anybody for decade or more.

Reactions: Chevy1
Hey there, Jr. Been here since 2002. I’m not saying I’ve been here the longest, but I still have my Y2K floppy fix disk to prove it!
Didn't rifle upset you about marshall? Should have just debated with him and had a good time with it

Didn't rifle upset you about marshall? Should have just debated with him and had a good time with it
Wow - really? A debate is a respectful discussion where each party advocates for their position using standard debate techniques.
***** has a manic goal of reducing any attempt at debate to a personal vendetta, whereby he throws malignant accusations and character assassinations at his forum enemy in an attempt to reduce the other Herd fan into an embarrassed shell of shame & remorse. He will stoop pretty low to do deep internet dives into the individuals background, including but not limited to doxing intimate personal/professional info by going behind firewalls and in effect, breaking the law.
I know it’s killing him and his 16 different screen names to be denied the ability to respond, so Herdman your description of what goes on w/him runs counter to 100% of what the rest of us experience. Guess you are “special”...

Wow - really? A debate is a respectful discussion where each party advocates for their position using standard debate techniques.
***** has a manic goal of reducing any attempt at debate to a personal vendetta, whereby he throws malignant accusations and character assassinations at his forum enemy in an attempt to reduce the other Herd fan into an embarrassed shell of shame & remorse. He will stoop pretty low to do deep internet dives into the individuals background, including but not limited to doxing intimate personal/professional info by going behind firewalls and in effect, breaking the law.
I know it’s killing him and his 16 different screen names to be denied the ability to respond, so Herdman your description of what goes on w/him runs counter to 100% of what the rest of us experience. Guess you are “special”...
I Guarantee I have debated rifle more than you. Taken the punches and given a few back. Never did it really get personal or nasty? Why ? We both understand the ideals of debate and the the importance of debate in a civilized society.

Some of you all dont like it because you want debate to be your side only ans you want to hear how great things are with the football program and such but all you are doing is feeding the fire of mediocrity and making yourself feel important with a self absorbed virtual pat in the back .

That a what it boils down to. You dont want a differing of opinion or hear an honest of where the football program is.

You also learned a valuable life lesson. Everyone sort of knew of his identity and when you allwent down that road he fought back with big bombs.

Again, rifle and I have had plenty of debates and it never got that far with me and he and are very apart on the political spectrum.

Hear, hear!

I will never foget the first punches I saw the supposed rifle phenom throw. Actually they weren't punches, they were hints. Hints about a lady he supposedly laid. Had no use for him then, don't now. If he is what you need to make life interesting, in my opinion, you are truly in need.

Amen--Amen---Amen. POST of the Century.

Zilla22

Reactions: 19MU88

100% TRUE . C U AT THE JOAN IN A FEW WEEKS!

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

I don't think so...I coined the phase HERD NATION when The Joan was built years ago and Indy took it from there & created HERD NATION Forum.

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

tenor.gif

Ok thanks for allowing me to participate. rifle and I disagreed philosophically on many things. Some people just need to get some thicker skin. People called him out because he was not towing the company line. He retaliated and they dont like it. They used his name and so on. He fired back. Never did that to me and I have argued with him and debated as much as anybody for decade or more.

Hopefully he gets your cards and letters soon.

Reactions: 19MU88
Of course you did, Gary.

Then go back to the late 1990s & early 2000s
and check it out. Easy for you to diss me when you have no knowledge of what you say!

Perhaps Indy will verify my Claim to HERD Nation. I borrowed it from Red Sox Nation.

Now, everyone uses their schoolNATION! it's the times we live in!

HerdZilla22 in HERD NATION.....

Reactions: chuck1069
Then go back to the late 1990s & early 2000s and check it out. Easy for you to diss me when you have no knowledge of what you say!

Perhaps Indy will verify my Claim to HERD Nation. I borrowed it from Red Sox Nation.

Now, everyone uses their schoolNATION! it's the times we live in!

HerdZilla22 in HERD NATION.....

You're such a douchebag.

Indy is my brother. I first introduced him to these forums and we started LetsGoHerd.com aka Herd Nation and eventually HerdNation.com back in 1999 after the original Rivals went bankrupt.

As it relates to this website the term "Herd Nation" was first coined by a poster named MUther. He is still quietly around today posting over on CSNBBS. He had t-shirts printed as early as as 1997 (Fear the Herd!). We were all on a forum called GoHerd.com that eventually became that first Marshall Rivals site mentioned above.

If anyone used the term before then, I don't know but that is where we first got the name. Several posters on that site are still on here today. We had some wonderful times and many have become my close friends.

Is it now time to suggest that perhaps a "Go Fund Me" account be set up to either financially support keeping this thread going until Yags is reinstated OR to finance enough NO DOZ or other such simulant(s) to allow Yaggy to respond to, or dissect, IN DETAIL, every post made on said thread in his absence??

I just realized I haven't gotten into this thread, so I'm officially 'in'.

Which comes first?

Yagi being reinstated, or Herdzilla getting his due credit for coining Herd Nation?

My two cents would be to allow Yagi to have his sentence commuted early, at least prior to opening game kickoff, assuming his 30 days isn't up by then.

I always look forward to prominent postgame commentary by Yagi, Herd Fever, SamC, and Herdzilla.

NO...I get PAID to be the first-ever Sports Information Director for Baseball at CCS.

I've held back on saying something regarding this for a while, but enough is enough. Calling yourself a sports information director is an insult to people who actually are SIDs. You have no idea how much work goes into being a sports information director, the long hours and late nights, the daily media sessions and updating game notes, record books and publications, on top of the social media, statting games and sending releases, scores and stats. Saying you're an SID for a high school team is a farce and is insulting to those of us who do this for a living.

NO...I get PAID to be the first-ever Sports Information Director for Baseball at CCS.

Like my cuz-in-law says about many of you.....Hater are jealous and want to hate!

HerdZilla22 from HERD NATION

Why in heck wouldn’t you volunteer your time and help out a private school that probably worries about their budget constantly.

Indy is my brother. I first introduced him to these forums and we started LetsGoHerd.com aka Herd Nation and eventually HerdNation.com back in 1999 after the original Rivals went bankrupt.

As it relates to this website the term "Herd Nation" was first coined by a poster named MUther. He is still quietly around today posting over on CSNBBS. He had t-shirts printed as early as as 1997 (Fear the Herd!). We were all on a forum called GoHerd.com that eventually became that first Marshall Rivals site mentioned above.

If anyone used the term before then, I don't know but that is where we first got the name. Several posters on that site are still on here today. We had some wonderful times and many have become my close friends.
Can you ask Mr Indy why he never made me a moderator? I hope he is doing well.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT