ADVERTISEMENT

So mods: Why did y’all ban Rifle?

Oh wait... I’ll get banned so no comment
tenor.gif

Serious question: what's the point of banning a guy if you let him immediately log back in under another account? Why not just say anything goes and let this place fully descend into that scene from "Event Horizon?"

How many of those screen names and/or posts have you seen us ignore since the ban?

I don’t monitor Pullman really but OF and HN are moderated.

Thank you Rivals Support. That is quality customer service. I appreciate the expeditious manner in which you are investigating these alleged violations. I look forward to your findings and resolution of this matter.

If I can be of assistance, please let me know.

Any word on whether or not Michiganherd will ever get his posting privileges returned? He was unfairly banned, due to his loyal support of a poster named Banker. I believe he has been locked up for several years now, due to something about red hair and a dog's private parts. 30 days is one thing, but 5 years? Even O.J. did less time.

Any word on whether or not Michiganherd will ever get his posting privileges returned? He was unfairly banned, due to his loyal support of a poster named Banker. I believe he has been locked up for several years now, due to something about red hair and a dog's private parts. 30 days is one thing, but 5 years? Even O.J. did less time.
But, OJ is looking for the real killers. You have to give him that.

This Rivals Support bunch seems to be looking at things and seems to be on top of it. They might just look at what you are talking about. That does seem harsh.

Marine01 was banned in 2009 and hasn’t been heard from since

Marine01 was banned in 2009 and hasn’t been heard from since

Does anyone know what happened to Marine02?

We've lost a lot of good men on here over the years, period or not. Just a thought, but maybe we could honor our fallen brothers by using similar names, kind of like players wearing someone else's jersey?

Does anyone know what happened to Marine02?

We've lost a lot of good men on here over the years, period or not. Just a thought, but maybe we could honor our fallen brothers by using similar names, kind of like players wearing someone else's jersey?

He was banned also, Marine1 hasn’t been heard from since the Scout board was around. I like your idea black

So, let’s see if we can put this baby to bed:

Is Gary’s screen name his signature HerdZilla22,
Or is it CarolinaZilla69?
Will the real Sweeney account come on down!!

I thought the giveaways would be (in order of obviousness):

1) That a person who has posted here for years is doing so on an account registered in December 2018.

2) That those posts, similar as they are, are far too coherent to have been Gary.

3) 69

4) That Gary's actual account is probably still registered with this site, and the system would show that there are two.

HEY HubbMU...dont blame me for Rifle's condescending remarks to MANY folks on this Board. He got his ass banned for good reason! So you claim PEOPLE HATE ME! THE BIBLE TEACHES NOT TO HATE!

I got banned for 30-days and LIKE the MAN I AM...I abided by the decision of the Mod.

Nothing More---Nothing Less!

HerdZilla22 in HERD NATION

Settle down, bro. You have too much time on your hands.

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
Yep, I remember when good ol' MichiganHerd had Banker's back. They killed the Banker account so I formed this one in his honor. He was a fine poster, as was that MichiganHerd guy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT