ADVERTISEMENT

Nurse Ratched lost her patient again today....

The man is a vegetable.

“My name is Joe Biden. I’m Dr. Jill Biden’s husband,” the 80-year-old president began his remarks at an East Room gathering of women-owned businesses.

“And I eat Jeni’s ice cream — chocolate chip. I came down because I heard there was chocolate chip ice cream,” he said.

“By the way, I have a whole refrigerator full upstairs,” Biden added at his only scheduled public appearance of the day. “You think I’m kidding? I’m not.”

The president then turned serious to address the shooting at the Covenant School, in which three students and three staff members were killed, calling it “sick” and “a family’s worst nightmare” before demanding once again that Congress pass a ban on assault weapons

MBB Post Season

I'm sure that someone, perhaps Dwight Schrute himself, might have some insight into the basketball team's prospects for NIT or pay-for-play. I think the NIT is a bit of a stretch, as they'll have to take Southern Mississippi - but if they do take 2 teams from the Sun Belt I would assume we would be the second team.

Although there is no way we would get a home game, it would give Dan a chance to have a moment in the sun if, in fact, he is moving on to retirement or a different role in the athletic department. Would be especially crazy if they gave WVU an at-large (Oklahoma went with an 18-15 Big 12 record last year).

I'm sure that we're mysteriously above the pay-for-play tournament in Daytona Beach (CBI) because we are far too much of a traditional college basketball powerhouse to consider playing in that tournament. (how dare we lower ourselves to compete against the likes of EKU and Furman) No one else projecting into the tournament has 20+ wins. It would certainly be terrible for us to play in a post-season tournament. Heck, the last time we did it worked out so horrifically... no, wait, we actually won the tournament and people had fun going to the games.

I get it, Daytona Beach is a terrible location. I also understand that there is no way that Tavieon, Marko, and Goran would want to suit up for the Herd - because they all came to college to play basketball games, not watch them on TV. We definitely don't want any of our younger players to gain any more experience. Help me understand why we wouldn't do this - because I don't get it. Even Josh should want us to play in this tournament - it would give him yet another opportunity to watch Marshall Basketball this year - and another week of posting anti-Danny D rhetoric!

Why would we not play in this tournament if we don't get an NIT bid????

Limited Evidence Trans Men Competing As Women Have Physical Advantage

Common sense be damned.

NPR has to know this tweet is purposely inflammatory. The reason there's limited evidence is because there are limited studies being done. However, this is the same organization that argued hard that Serena Williams is the best tennis player of all time, period. They were critical of John McEnroe for refusing to admit it, too.

Login to view embedded media

softball schedule

Feb 10 (Fri) 1:30 PM Portland State @ Leesburg, Fla.
Feb 11 (Sat) 11:00 AM Butler @ Leesburg, Fla.
Feb 11 (Sat) 4:00 PM Colgate @ Leesburg, Fla.
Feb 12 (Sun) 9:00 AM Butler @ Leesburg, Fla.
Feb 17 (Fri) 12:30 PM Maine @ Chattanooga, Tenn.
Feb 17 (Fri) 3:00 PM @ UT Chattanooga
Feb 18 (Sat) TBD Indiana State @ Chattanooga, Tenn.
Feb 18 (Sat) 3:00 PM @ UT Chattanooga
Feb 19 (Sun) 11:00 AM Indiana State @ Chattanooga, Tenn.
Feb 24 (Fri) 10:00 AM Northern Illinois @ Lynchburg, Va.
Feb 24 (Fri) 2:00 PM Morgan State @ Lynchburg, Va.
Feb 25 (Sat) 2:00 PM Princeton @ Lynchburg, Va.
Feb 25 (Sat) 6:00 PM @ Liberty
Feb 26 (Sun) 11:00 AM Elon @ Lynchburg, Va.
Mar 3 (Fri) 12:30 PM Pittsburgh
Mar 3 (Fri) 3:00 PM Morehead State
Mar 4 (Sat) 12:30 PM Kent State
Mar 5 (Sun) 12:30 PM Kent State
Mar 5 (Sun) 3:00 PM Morehead State
Mar 8 (Wed) 2:30 PM Ohio
Mar 10 (Fri) 1:30 PM Winthrop
Mar 11 (Sat) 11:00 AM Cleveland State
Mar 11 (Sat) 1:00 PM Rider
Mar 12 (Sun) 11:30 AM Rider
Mar 12 (Sun) 1:00 PM Cleveland State
Mar 17 (Fri) 5:00 PM @ App State
Mar 18 (Sat) 2:00 PM @ App State
Mar 19 (Sun) 1:00 PM @ App State
Mar 22 (Wed) 10:00 AM UT Martin @ Louisville, Ky.
Mar 22 (Wed) 12:30 PM Bellarmine @ Louisville, Ky.
Mar 24 (Fri) 1:00 PM Southern Miss
Mar 25 (Sat) 1:00 PM Southern Miss
Mar 26 (Sun) 11:00 AM Southern Miss
Mar 28 (Tue) 2:00 PM Northern Kentucky
Mar 31 (Fri) 1:00 PM Georgia State
Apr 1 (Sat) 1:00 PM Georgia State
Apr 2 (Sun) 12:00 PM Georgia State
Apr 6 (Thu) 6:00 PM @ ULM
Apr 7 (Fri) 6:00 PM @ ULM
Apr 8 (Sat) 12:00 PM @ ULM
Apr 12 (Wed) 3:00 PM @ Morehead State
Apr 14 (Fri) 6:00 PM @ Coastal Carolina
Apr 15 (Sat) 2:00 PM @ Coastal Carolina
Apr 16 (Sun) 12:00 PM @ Coastal Carolina
Apr 18 (Tue) 3:30 PM Alabama
Apr 21 (Fri) 1:00 PM JMU
Apr 22 (Sat) 1:00 PM JMU
Apr 23 (Sun) 12:00 PM JMU
Apr 25 (Tue) 3:00 PM Virginia Tech
Apr 28 (Fri) 1:00 PM Texas State
Apr 29 (Sat) 1:00 PM Texas State
Apr 30 (Sun) 12:00 PM Texas State
May 4 (Thu) 6:00 PM @ Georgia Southern
May 5 (Fri) 6:00 PM @ Georgia Southern
May 6 (Sat) 12:00 PM @ Georgia Southern

No wonder students have to carry guns

I was just reading an article about the worst colleges in America. Most of the complaints were linked to small diploma mill colleges where tuition was high and return on investment was low.

I was surprised when I found Marshall on the list. The publication stated that the school had the 3rd most violent campus in the country. I know Huntington has its problems, but I find this statistic hard to accept. Made it sound like gun battles were erupting on the old intramural field and coeds were being attacked behind every dorm.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT