ADVERTISEMENT

Hey, Michigan

greengeezer

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 25, 2007
On rare occasions, I drift over to the Morgantown School board for a good laugh. I’ve noticed that you often post to that board. Do you ever feel you should report some of those posters to the Department of Homeland Security or the mental health experts? They have some real nut cases there.

Last edited:
It's just a game I play when bored. They have very lame posters for the most part. Some of the better ones have been known to post over here, but rifle normally gets upset by their presence and runs many off. 30Cat, dave, and others made names for themselves here on HN over the years.

I normally get banned once every six months or so, or suspended for weeks by one of rifle's friends by the name of Vernon. I've been banned over there probably 16/17 times over the last decade. rifle was banned 16/17 times in a single day a year or so back, when he decided to go over to the OT forum and have a discussion with some of their regulars. I don't think rifle is as popular over there as he is here. A guy named dave doesn't seem to like him at all.

It's just a game I play when bored. They have very lame posters for the most part. Some of the better ones have been known to post over here, but rifle normally gets upset by their presence and runs many off. 30Cat, dave, and others made names for themselves here on HN over the years.

I normally get banned once every six months or so, or suspended for weeks by one of rifle's friends by the name of Vernon. I've been banned over there probably 16/17 times over the last decade. rifle was banned 16/17 times in a single day a year or so back, when he decided to go over to the OT forum and have a discussion with some of their regulars. I don't think rifle is as popular over there as he is here. A guy named dave doesn't seem to like him at all.
Was he talking about Meg Bulger again? Or didn't he have one about their coach's wife? Like guess the coach's wife or slut? Something like that.

I haven't been over there in 10 years or more..I remember Vernon.

Last edited:
Was he talking about Meg Bulger again? Or didn't he have one about their coaches wife? Like guess the coaches wife or slut? Something like that.

I haven't over there in 10 years or more..I remember Vernon.
This was some sort of thread that was started 'outing' dave, and it was probably 60 or 70 pages long. I'm not sure how Yagsi got involved in it. Maybe I told him about it, or he saw it himself. I need to see if I can search for it and find it. The Yags guy showed up with a couple dozen profiles ready to do battle. Lots of pictures were posted, and long 2,000 word posts, and I think it even included a picture of the inside of dave's garage. I'm gonna go look for it.

I forgot about Dumbass Dave’s filthy garage. Place was a pigsty. He made some horrible excuse why it was a shithole.

For those who don’t know, Dave was a ruthless poster. He makes all of us look tame. He was brutal and hurtful to many people. Then, when I posted pictures of his fat face, the inside of his garage, and outed him for - as he explains - “telling people where to put orange cones on the highway,” he quickly changed the way he posted.

Suddenly, he wanted to be nice and friendly to everybody.

Good ol’ Orange Cone Dropper.

Last edited:
Was he talking about Meg Bulger again? Or didn't he have one about their coaches wife? Like guess the coaches wife or slut? Something like that.
During my coaching days, one of those targeted coaches asked me about that. Just think: that was years and years before I started coaching, yet one of those coaches who found out about the thread remembered my name 10 years later.

My lifetime ban was earned, at least with one of my 14 names, by posting screenshots of Vernon’s daughter or niece messaging with me on social media. Classic.

Last edited:
You have spread mayhem and chaos over multiple boards for years. You should be proud.

I just cannot find that thread over there, but it was far & away one of the better threads of all time.

Maybe yagsi can find it and link it. I just can't recall the title of the thread, but thinking it was from 2019 or 2020.

I just cannot find that thread over there, but it was far & away one of the better threads of all time.

Maybe yagsi can find it and link it. I just can't recall the title of the thread, but thinking it was from 2019 or 2020.
Rifle ousted him on TiTM as well. Man, we saw so many asshole posters who thought they were untouchable only to see pics of their fvcking personal pets become our profile pics, subliminal hints that only they could understand what was being discussed, etc. I could hardly get my own work done due to being glued to TiTM.

During my coaching days, one of those targeted coaches asked me about that. Just think: that was years and years before I started coaching, yet one of those coaches who found out about the thread remembered my name 10 years later.

My lifetime ban was earned, at last with one of my 14 names, by posting screenshots of Vernon’s daughter or niece messaging with me on social media. Classic.
hahahahah.......Wasn't there something about Meg Bulger?

Rifle ousted him on TiTM as well. Man, we saw so many asshole posters who thought they were untouchable only to see pics of their fvcking personal pets become our profile pics, subliminal hints that only they could understand what was being discussed, etc. I could hardly get my own work done due to being glued to TiTM.
We posted a pic of snow sled baby driveway. Snow sled and oral bill really got bent out of shape. Thought the mods were giving us their info.

30Cat was a real challenge to find but also a real whiner once he was.

Reactions: ohio herd
We posted a pic of snow sled baby driveway. Snow sled and oral bill really got bent out of shape. Thought the mods were giving us their info.

30Cat was a real challenge to find but also a real whiner once he was.
The young guy from Jersey’s reaction was priceless. About 15 minutes after he made his first post, I posted a picture of his mom. He immediately repeatedly kept posting “I’ll never post here again. I promise. Please take it down. I promise. You’ll never see me here again.”

Poor kid was scared shirtless.

And then there was @Archetype XLIV who not only doxxed himself, he gladly posted selfies, over and over and over.

Honestly, it was a very wise move on his part. Took most of the fun out of it until Rifle would do shit like making a montage of his hairstyles and turning it into a new profile pic.

• Haha
Reactions: GeauxHerd
And then there was @Archetype XLIV who not only doxxed himself, he gladly posted selfies, over and over and over.

Honestly, it was a very wise move on his part. Took most of the fun out of it until Rifle would do shit like making a montage of his hairstyles and turning it into a new profile pic.
Same with @WV-FAN i posted a pic of my house roof claiming it was his. Dude about died when he found out I did that 😂😂

12 years ago-me was cringe. My poor use of gel probably deserved ridicule as well. I switched to Tigi which is a far superior product.

eyJidWNrZXQiOiAiaW5mbHVlbnN0ZXJfcHJvZHVjdGlvbiIsICJrZXkiOiAibWVkaWEvcHJvZHVjdC9pbWFnZS9NQU5JUFVMQVRPUi5wbmciLCAiZWRpdHMiOiB7InJvdGF0ZSI6IG51bGwsICJyZXNpemUiOiB7IndpZHRoIjogNzUwLCAiaGVpZ2h0IjogNzUwLCAiZml0IjogImluc2lkZSIsICJiYWNrZ3JvdW5kIjogeyJyIjogMSwgImciOiAxLCAiYiI6IDEsICJhbHBoYSI6IDB9LCAid2l0aG91dEVubGFyZ2VtZW50IjogdHJ1ZX19LCAiZXh0ZW5kIjoge319

Compared to now, Mr. Let-Me-Tell-Social-Media-14-Times-Per-Year-When-I-Get-Promoted-And-When-I-Get-Accepted-To-Grad-School-And-How-I-Love-My-Wife, The-World's-Best-Decorator?
I developed. That's the difference.

Reading your nonsense, I can't tell if it's today or if we're still in 2012.

To be fair, both of our hair changed as well but unfortunately you can't go back to 2012 for that.

I developed. That's the difference.

Reading your nonsense, I can't tell if it's today or if we're still in 2012.

To be fair, both of our hair changed as well but unfortunately you can't go back to 2012 for that.

And God forbid you having a fulfilling life and a wonderful, loving wife that you get to share it with. How awful.

And God forbid you having a fulfilling life and a wonderful, loving wife that you get to share it with. How awful.
Big Dummy, you know that's not what he is being mocked for, including by more than me. It's not that he has a loving wife and every great while posts about that. It's the constant posting on social media about how he loves his wife (well yeah, most married couples love their spouses) and the constant boasting about her decorating skills, etc.

Big Dummy, you know that's not what he is being mocked for, including by more than me. It's not that he has a loving wife and every great while posts about that. It's the constant posting on social media about how he loves his wife (well yeah, most married couples love their spouses) and the constant boasting about her decorating skills, etc.

Having never had a long term, fulfilling relationship where you actually love the other person, I’m not sure that you would have a clue what showing love and support looks like. Maybe her passion is decorating. Maybe she was in a previous relationship where she was never appreciated or told that she was loved. Maybe posts like that just make her smile. Or maybe she promised him a blowjob every time he makes a post like that. The point is, it doesn’t matter. I think it’s awesome that he tells the world how in love he is. And if he’s milking it for BJ’s, then all the better.

Having never had a long term, fulfilling relationship where you actually love the other person, I’m not sure that you would have a clue what showing love and support looks like. Maybe her passion is decorating. Maybe she was in a previous relationship where she was never appreciated or told that she was loved. Maybe posts like that just make her smile. Or maybe she promised him a blowjob every time he makes a post like that. The point is, it doesn’t matter. I think it’s awesome that he tells the world how in love he is. And if he’s milking it for BJ’s, then all the better.

There are plenty of people on here who fit the characteristics you mentioned. Ask how many of them act like he does on social media.

I'm not the odd one out here. People who love their spouses don't do that. People mock the few who do that, because they know it is one step away from the joint social media accounts. And we all know what that means.

There are plenty of people on here who fit the characteristics you mentioned. Ask how many of them act like he does on social media.

I'm not the odd one out here. People who love their spouses don't do that. People mock the few who do that, because they know it is one step away from the joint social media accounts. And we all know what that means.
I'm actually with Rifle on this one. No offense to Arch, but those kinds of posts are total cringe. That's the shit I usually see from guys who have joint accounts with their spouse and/or when they are engaged or just got married. The love you develop after several years of marriage, having kids, both are busy with career, etc, is different than in the early stages and is beyond the puppy love postings about each other. Not saying it's impossible to stay in that phase, it's just very atypical.

If anything, it makes me suspicious that one of them cheated and that's why they're now on a short leash, having the joint account, declaring how much you love them publicly, in an effort to rebuild trust

I'm just not sure what the end game is here. Look: those who know us know we just lost a brother who succumbed to a 4 year battle of cancer. Lives flipped upside down.

Life's crazy, we know this. Nobody expected herdalicious to not be with us any longer either, and it could very well be me one day if my number is called suddenly. She'll be well taken care of if that happens. But I now understand the importance of the memories of being appreciated, with the current situation still rocking everyone. I think rifle lost someone close to him recently as well; and my condolences—loss sucks. If that person posted some stuff he enjoyed or appreciated, I'm sure he still enjoys reading them and having those memories.

Just my 2 cents, whatever that's worth.

Last edited:
She'll be well taken care of if that happens.
Oh, god. This is what they call a “humble brag,” right?

, I'm sure he still enjoys reading them and having those memories.
Let me get this straight:

1) you live with her and are around her every single night.
2) You have the means of talking, pictures, videos, cards, text messages, emails, etc. to accomplish what you just said.
3) You’re married to her and can create many memories.
4) You have the ability to show that actions speak louder than words.

Yet instead of doing any of those things to accomplish the same thing you said you use social media for, you choose to constantly post those things for 2000 people on social media to see? If you’re so invested in using social media to communicate your love for your spouse, and if you want to preserve those moments for her to see if you are no longer with us, why don’t you try the instant message feature?

In reality, the reason you do this on social media isn’t for the reason you claim. It’s for the same reason you previously explained why you have changed your presence on there.

This isn’t just me. There is a reason it’s common for people to joke about the people who act and say that type of stuff about their spouse on social media.

Just my 2 cents, whatever that's worth.
And don’t be one of those guys. This is a casual message board. It’s where people post their opinions. Things like “JMHO,” “just my 2 cents,” etc. are understood. No shit it’s just your thoughts on the matter. That’s what we all post on here.

Nobody expected herdalicious to not be with us any longer either,
wait, what? what happened to him?

EDIT: searched the site and found it. no wonder he hasn't posted for a year and a half.

Last edited:
typically, the couples posting on social media about how much in love they are, are the ones that are fighting like cats and dogs in reality and end up in a heated divorce.

Reactions: herdfan06
I don't post any lovey dovey stuff on Facebook, and always figure the old lady knows where we stand, since we're physically together 75% of our time on earth.

As for getting a blowjob, I recommend simply buying her a nice toaster.

I don't post any lovey dovey stuff on Facebook, and always figure the old lady knows where we stand, since we're physically together 75% of our time on earth.

As for getting a blowjob, I recommend simply buying her a nice toaster.
Yesterday’s public post was even worse. It’s like he and his wife try to one-up each other with who can brag on the other the most and hype the other up all while being publicly sappy about it.

typically, the couples posting on social media about how much in love they are, are the ones that are fighting like cats and dogs in reality and end up in a heated divorce.
Also talk about how they have had many ups and downs.

Yesterday’s public post was even worse. It’s like he and his wife try to one-up each other with who can brag on the other the most and hype the other up all while being publicly sappy about it.
I did a Facebook post like that last year, but all the rednecks back home knew I was doing so to get a reaction from them, so it pretty much failed, outside a few church girls commenting about how sweet of a guy I was. If I ever did a post like that for real, maybe daily posts like that, the rednecks back home would run me off the site with extreme vicious remarks.

If I ever did a post like that for real, maybe daily posts like that, the rednecks back home would run me off the site with extreme vicious remarks.
He doesn’t have to worry about that. He doesn’t want his new employer to see his roots, so he unfriended his friends from growing up so that they won’t embarrass him in front of his new work peers.

He’s like Reese Witherspoon in that Alabama movie where she comes back to her podunk town and thinks she is too high-society for her roots.

I look at a wife a lot like buying a new car. No matter how beautiful she is and how many features and options come with her, in a a few years, you develop an overwhelming desire to have another one.

Maybe marriages should be a limited contract. Two years with an option to renew seems about right.

• Wow
Reactions: herdfan06
Maybe marriages should be a limited contract. Two years with an option to renew seems about right.
It’s a shame that Middle Class Murox threw a tantrum in his last post when he told us to stop talking about his wife and that he wasn’t going to ask again. If he were still here, he’d be a great person to weigh in on post-nuptial marriage contracts.

Murox hasn’t posted in a while.
His last post was when he threw a tantrum, told us to stop posting about his wife, and said he wasn’t going to ask again.

I hope nothing happened to him when he went to his crackhouse rental. It looks like it could be a dangerous place.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT