ADVERTISEMENT

G5 Transfer QB News

and former Rice QB TJ McMahon is reporting an offer from Marshall.

Let’s say there’s interest for now but an offer does not exist at this time.

Assorted Marshall Sports Update

Women’s Tennis advanced last night to the conference semifinals after a 4-1 win over Costal, they will play at 2pm on ESPN+

Login to view embedded media
Last night, both Abby Herring (broke her own record, she also broke another school record last week) and Kylie Mastin (second school record this year) set school records last night.

Marshall’s Men’s and Women’s Track Teams set a combined 6 school records in April.

Marshall baseball (16-23) has a doubleheader today against Georgia St (up 2-0 in 1st game) and could really use some wins to get this season back to .500.

Last but certainly not least, Marshall softball’s senior day is today. They are playing Texas State (game started at 1, Marshall trails 1-0) and it is on ESPN+.

NHR - Colorado

Curious what you all think of the current situation at Colorado. I am not really for or against Sanders. I thought some of his comments when first hired were not nearly as bad as they were portrayed when you listen to his whole 15 minute message. That said, I can't fathom this can work (for this season at least). I think there are 10 remaining scholarship players left from last year. Fewer every day at this point. The past 2 days he has lost something like 3 players that transferred IN from P5 programs since he was hired. They are now leaving, having never played a down. That kid from Michigan was a significant contributor on a CFP team from last year. He isn't being "run off" from Colorado. He is better than anything they had last year, they brought him in, and he is leaving 10 weeks later. I just can't imagine he can field a credible team with enough line depth to compete this season. There are a lot of players in the portal, but like 75% of portal players go unclaimed for a reason.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT