ADVERTISEMENT

Biden uses meeting with disgraced Tennessee lawmakers to push for gun grab

Have you seen the black guy down there who has changed his voice and all that. He ran for office one time and sounded very educated. Then, he got elected and started looking like Buckwheat and started talking like Aunt Esther.

Have you seen the black guy down there who has changed his voice and all that. He ran for office one time and sounded very educated. Then, he got elected and started looking like Buckwheat and started talking like Aunt Esther.
"I'm not a racist".
____oath breaker

The dude is a total fraud.​

Tennessee Democrat's transformation from college to now goes viral on social media: 'This is like an SNL skit'​

GettyImages-1250839422.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
What about getting one’s self kicked out for breaking institution rules to get some trim?
Yes that guy should have been kicked out as well but that’s not what this thread is about. Trim is good AND plentiful. If one is not interested there are still plenty of trim in the sea and no need to force it.

That was highly racist and awful for you to make a post like that.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
That was highly racist and awful for you to make a post like that.
so, you ignore what they guy did? His fake transformation. See, that is the problem with you left wing Dems. You ignore what the guy does and play the race card because you want to ignore what the guy did. You are so blinded by your brainwashed party.

Frankly, this crap ruined the Democrat Party. The party of JFK and Truman. The party of my grandparents. All this kind of crap.

The guy is a fake and you simply ignore it.

so, you ignore what they guy did? His fake transformation. See, that is the problem with you left wing Dems. You ignore what the guy does and play the race card because you want to ignore what the guy did. You are so blinded by your brainwashed party.

Frankly, this crap ruined the Democrat Party. The party of JFK and Truman. The party of my grandparents. All this kind of crap.

The guy is a fake and you simply ignore it.
That was not my point herdman. You are making a highly racist statement . You used very poor judgement in your characterization of the black person.

That was not my point herdman. You are making a highly racist statement . You used very poor judgement in your characterization of the black person.
Like what? How else could it be described. Hillary tried that, remember? That is what the guy did.

In the history of our country most every politician has used that same tone of voice to get their points across republican and democrat. This is not just a black thing or a democratic thing and you chose a racial statement about it.
Please pick two names to stand in for Buckwheat and aunt Esther that are more appealing to your pallet

In the history of our country most every politician has used that same tone of voice to get their points across republican and democrat. This is not just a black thing or a democratic thing and you chose a racial statement about it.
So the guy goes from sounding like borderline nerdy college kid to sounding like aunt Esther . You think they all do that?

So the guy goes from sounding like borderline nerdy college kid to sounding like aunt Esther . You think they all do that?
I think I can help here.

Herdman, if the dude had transitioned to sounding like oh, say an English person or Australian you could have used that as a description. For example, "he now sounds like Winston Churchill" you would have been alright. But since he transitioned to other dialects historically known to be in segments of the African American community you can't....

oh wait I just realized that it's Oldie that is the racist making racial comments.

Politicians most all do and he was warranted in doing so . I dont know about this Aunt Esther or Buckwheat thing as it sounded very racial to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT