ADVERTISEMENT

Biden uses meeting with disgraced Tennessee lawmakers to push for gun grab

Did Oldie vote for Byrd at any point?
Vote for him? Hell, I'm certain he donated to his campaign, attended rallies, etc.

Probably even has an autographed photo of the two of them, dressed in their Klan knight gear (hoods off for the photo, of course).

That is totally false raleigh. I have lived in California, Texas (where I had a very good black friend) since then .I have even caught catfish in a lake in Lexington, Ky and given them to a black man. You have me all wrong Raleigh.

Typical Democrat, just give the fish to the poor minority, who was supposedly too dumb and incapable, so he needed your handout.

Republicans would say, If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish, you feed him for a lifetime.

So, instead of handouts, which keeps blacks dependent on racist white liberals like you, we would much rather provide support systems which enable them to become independent.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
So, instead of handouts, which keeps blacks dependent on racist white liberals like you, we would much rather provide support systems which enable them to become independent.
You mean support systems like giving tax breaks to the rich.

The Demcorat Party loves to keep minorities down. Why? Control. Create the problem ans then say you are the solution. Never ending cycle. They did it in Appalachia for years.

It is about power and control.

The two parties have reversed their attitude toward blacks today. Lincoln would turn over in his grave if he knew how the republican party has become so anti black.

Hmmm... Are you sure about that???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT