ADVERTISEMENT

Biden uses meeting with disgraced Tennessee lawmakers to push for gun grab

Oldie called the Hyena Harris thing racist. We were like what do you mean Oldie. He said it was because she was black. We were like what are you talking about? It is because she cackles like a Hyena. He went on to say we shouldn't use that because black people were being compared to Hyenas because Oldie said they look alike.

Oldie got mad and left for a bit as he was called out it.

That's the exact opposite of Oldie being a racist. You idiot.

And he's most likely right.
It's exactly racist he was projecting his racist thoughts. Instead of realizing we were talking about the whore's laugh his pee brain went to comparing black people's looks to an animal.

Oldie was the one that made the comparison to black folks looking like a hyena.

It's exactly racist he was projecting his racist thoughts. Instead of realizing we were talking about the whore's laugh his pee brain went to comparing black people's looks to an animal.
It is the opposite of racist, you lying idiot. He was calling out you cons for what looked like racism to him. He wasn't comparing people's looks to hyenas, he believed you racist idiots were. He's most likely correct in that belief.

It is the opposite of racist, you lying idiot. He was calling out you cons for what looked like racism to him. He wasn't comparing people's looks to hyenas, he believed you racist idiots were. He's most likely correct in that belief.
Sure I am EG and they know it. They are the racist ones and they have been proving it time and again here lately.I am pretty sure now raleigh is not racist but the rest are proving all the time they are.

He believed that because his racist brain does that. There was no mention of the color of her skin until oldie the grand wizard mentioned it.

He believed that because his racist brain does that. There was no mention of the color of her skin until oldie the grand wizard mentioned it.
Not only are you a liar, you're stupid for thinking we can't see your racism.

Not only are you a liar, you're stupid for thinking we can't see your racism.
Your side is the one who thinks people of color need help simply because they are people of color.

My side treats everyone equal no matter how skin pigment they have.

Your side brought us the formation of the klan my side freed the slaves.

Your side is the one who thinks people of color need help simply because they are people of color.

^^^liar and idiot.

Robert “sheets” Byrd? The one who was in the klan?
Saying he “was in the Klan” is being polite. Bill Clinton dismissed his Klan ties by implying it was just something people did as a social club - which is a wild thing to say considering A LOT of things Byrd did that showed just how openly racist he was

Saying he “was in the Klan” is being polite. Bill Clinton dismissed his Klan ties by implying it was just something people did as a social club - which is a wild thing to say considering A LOT of things Byrd did that showed just how openly racist he was
He also famously used the N word as a Senator. And it was like 2008 or something not 1955.

Byrd? Hell it's 2023 and the sitting USPOTUS is a segregationist,

Maybe he should have let Hunter grow up in a racial jungle. He may have turned out better.

The two parties have reversed their attitude toward blacks today. Lincoln would turn over in his grave if he knew how the republican party has become so anti black.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT