ADVERTISEMENT

Biden uses meeting with disgraced Tennessee lawmakers to push for gun grab

What little so called facts you have posted are few and far between . You mostly just do personal criticisms Sarge.
Fact Republican freed the slaves

Fact the left thinks Blacks and Hispanics need extra help because of the color of their skin.

Reactions: 19MU88
Fact Republican freed the slaves

Fact the left thinks Blacks and Hispanics need extra help because of the color of their skin.
thank goodness they haven't been able to help the Hispanics or the Asians like they "helped" the American Indian and the African American community.

Every Dem knows blacks simply are not capable of maintaining, providing, or controlling their personal lives. They need white liberals controlling the plantation.
Different republican party now than Lincolns. That is not the reason Blacks get extra help . Republicans mostly run those plantations now. Get up to date with the times raleigh. I know you are not a racist raleigh and neither am I.

Different republican party now than Lincolns. That is not the reason Blacks get extra help . Republicans mostly run those plantations now. Get up to date with the times raleigh. I know you are not a racist raleigh and neither am I.
I am up with the times.

When is the last time you ever sat down and had a conversation with someone who was black? Seriously got to know and became friends with a black person? The 50s? 60s??

Reactions: 19MU88
You haven’t been around a black man since the ‘50 or 60’s. You’re dumb.
That is totally false raleigh. I have lived in California, Texas (where I had a very good black friend) since then .I have even caught catfish in a lake in Lexington, Ky and given them to a black man. You have me all wrong Raleigh.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
That is totally false raleigh. I have lived in California, Texas (where I had a very good black friend) since then .I have even caught catfish in a lake in Lexington, Ky and given them to a black man. You have me all wrong Raleigh.
Did you tell them they couldn’t “do it” without you and your ilk “providing” it for them?

I certainly have never told any black person that.
The policy you support does. The people you vote for do. It tells them that every single day.

Dumb down the education because “they can’t…”

Provide their housing because “they can’t…”

Abort their babies because “daddy won’t take part”

The list goes on. Your policies tell black people “they can’t or won’t”.

Reactions: WVUSerg
The policy you support does. The people you vote for do. It tells them that every single day.

Dumb down the education because “they can’t…”

Provide their housing because “they can’t…”

Abort their babies because “daddy won’t take part”

The list goes on. Your policies tell black people “they can’t or won’t”.
You're a lying idiot

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT