ADVERTISEMENT

Sup yo

@Aaron Perkins no hiding out after this one bud. Huff isn’t making gains. This team now reminds me of the 2005 version of our Thundering Herd, with an awesome defense. Guidry is the man.

I like Huff, but this is not looking good for the program. The direction of the football program is-none. It’s lost and has no identity. This is a wasted season that had so much promise and hype.

@BleedsGreen33 is it still Chocking Charlie or now “No Luck Chuck” or “What the **** Chuck”

Basketball Team Gets The W

Login to view embedded media
Wasn’t able to attend tonight, so not really sure how we looked
Of note based off the box score (which only shows starters and team overalls)
The Good:
Held UC to 37% on FG
Handlongten with 10 Rebounds
Taylor had 29/6/6 on 5-8 from 3
Kinsey has 20/5/5 on 57% shooting (not fantastic but he shot 42% last year)

The Bad
Curfman was 1-9 from 3 and the team shot 29% from 3 (if you remove Taylor, the team shot 14%)
66% as a team on FTs
Reactions: marshallisqbu

ESPN's Top Match-ups of the Weekend

Coastal Carolina at Marshall (7 p.m., NFL Network). The Sun Belt East remains up for grabs -- SP+ gives Coastal a 32% title chance, Marshall 26%, Appalachian State 23% and Old Dominion 12% -- but the winner here becomes the de facto division favorite. Coastal's offense is still a delight, but Marshall's defense is by far the best the Chanticleers have faced. Current line: Marshall -2.5 (same as on Sunday) | SP+ projection: Marshall by 4.7 | FPI projection: Marshall by 4.8.

Here comes the usless mask bull crap again

Articles starting to pop up about a surge of China Virus cases and should masks come back. Some govt hacks calling for it in places again.

I can't believe we as a society would fall for this again. Pandoras box was opened with all these governments and their orders the last time. THey will never totally let it go away.

The mask is USELESS. USELESS. The cowboys and leech blood sucking era gave up on the bandana masks years ago. Yet, we have people that want to wear these useless masks against a virus.

How about you take those masks and shove them up your behinds.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT