ADVERTISEMENT

North Carolina High School Volleyball

see where a tranny playing girl's volleyball spiked a ball into the head of a real female, causing her injuries.

good news though, the rest of the county schools have now stopped playing that team with the tranny.

disgraceful that dudes identifying as girls are allowed to compete against girls.

that's the Democrat world of today.

China and Russia laugh and make fun of us, and rightfully so.
Reactions: 19MU88

New bivalent booster worse than even I thought

As I've been warning about for nearly a year, antigenic imprinting will soon put the gigavaxed in a predicament. That, coupled with the selective evolutionary pressure caused by the vaccines has caused the virus to mutate to completely evade the neutralizing antibodies of the vaccinated. If a mutation occurs that becomes more virulent than omicron, the vaxxed could be facing disaster. Typically the course of the disease would be for the virus to become less virulent with time, but the manmade disaster known as the "vaccine" has given the virus a homogenized "defense" against the virus. Without neutralizing antibodies and with malfunctioning innate immunity, the virus could evolve to be more virulent. Humans have adapted to and defeated respiratory viruses for thousands of years because of a DIVERSE immune response. What will happen when 80% of the population's immune systems have been trained to mount a homogenized defense when facing the virus? The virus will select to evade that vulnerability in particular, as it's the path of least resistance.

Reactions: 19MU88

RIP To a Herd Legend

Rest In Peace to a one of the best most honorable men I ever had the chance to know Walt Wallowac..
For My grandfather it was one of the greatest privileges of his life to be inducted into the MU HOF along side his friend Walt Wallowac
Walt was an southern WV legend who is often times a forgotten Herd legend that played along side Hal Greer...
Herd Heaven gained another legend today
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT