ADVERTISEMENT

“I’m not opposed to looking at high-caliber FCS teams,” Lyons said. “My goal, though, is to have us

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to @Marine03 everyone can beat us, we sucks as a team and as a program and any chance his bitter ass has, he will throw shots at the football

Reactions: ohio herd
According to @Marine03 everyone can beat us, we sucks as a team and as a program and any chance his bitter ass has, he will throw shots at the football

Nah I predicted a number of wins this season, go back and check the prediction threads. But it helps when we play the worse schedule in the country to predict wins. I look at the on the field product and try to be objective unlike some of you. And on the field they just look better, sorry if it that hurts you Superfans feelings, but you'll get over it.

Nah I predicted a number of wins this season, go back and check the prediction threads. But it helps when we play the worse schedule in the country to predict wins. I look at the on the field product and try to be objective unlike some of you. And on the field they just look better, sorry if it that hurst you Superfans feelings, but you'll get over it.

That's bonzer, mate.

Nah I predicted a number of wins this season, go back and check the prediction threads. But it helps when we play the worse schedule in the country to predict wins. I look at the on the field product and try to be objective unlike some of you. And on the field they just look better, sorry if it that hurts you Superfans feelings, but you'll get over it.

This is why I saw you don't watch football

One our worse offensive days, we still put up more point than their best days

I'd tell you to check Sagarians SOS but you're so clueless on it it's a waste of time. But if you honestly think the comparison of our offense against CUSA competition and theirs against Big 12 is the same you're more stupid than I thought, which honestly I didn't think was possible.

Well hee is what happened 2013 even tho I didn't predict it

Maryland 35 Pouties 0

" 20 Herd 31 When it counted ina bowl nd the Terps beat Michigan 1 r later and wnt bowling with a Big schedule

Why wont they just admit they are scared of playing Marshall

You have a somewhat unique perspective. It's not that they are scared as much as it is they can dictate terms to high caliber FCS teams. Translation: Those games will be played in Morgantown...no question asked.

WVU has future games scheduled with Missouri BYU, Penn State, Virginia Tech, NC State, Pitt among others. Those games are all home and home or on a neutral field for a big payday. WVU may be pissed at Marshall but I don't think being scared is the issue.

Reactions: ActionJcksn
Ithink they dodge us for whatever reason. And if tose are H&H the money exchanged would be about the same wouldn't it?

One has nothing to do with the other. So by comparing that we

Maryland 35 Pouties 0

" 20 Herd 31 When it counted ina bowl nd the Terps beat Michigan 1 r later and wnt bowling with a Big schedule

What does 2013 have to do with this year?

I don't get the big payday remark unless talking about the home crowd. I thought very little money is exchanged for H&Hs.

They are like lots of other teams....very tough at home but much less so away.
Twice at the Joan we played them tough. One blowout but they were top 5 I think and we were Snyderized but still a 3 pt game into the 4th qtr. We gave the other away. They're not all that. This yr they are better than us but if H&H we will have our moments.

And they also schedule pee wees as we all know....not all like the teams mentioned above. Maryland the toughest this yr who Bowling Green obliterated.

Come on guys, I hate their guts more than anyone. They aren't scared they just want nothing to do with us. And frankly our fans need to move on. We have great programs coming in the next 4-5 years.

I wish we didn't play them in anything. I hate being around their fans. I dread having to be around them Thursday night in Charleston. I will be there, however. I won't miss an opportunity to see The Herd less than an hour from home.

Why wont they just admit they are scared of playing Marshall

I, as a loyal WVU fan, admit to being scared, no make that askeert, to play you guys.

In fact, I've done, no make that dun, some research based on emotionalism, know nothingism, supposition, the absence of cheating refs, all games in Huntington, bad weather, good weather, pie in the sky and just general tomfoolery and have concluded that you guys woulda beaten us every single year that we DIDN'T play.

Just for fun, you know.

WVU is scared. Scared it will hurt WVU's strength of schedule. Or RPI in basketball which it does. Just because Florida and UCF are both in the state of Florida doesn't mean they have to play each other. WVU owes Marshall nothing. I wish Marshall would stop begging to play WVU it really is pitiful.

Reactions: WVU enginEER
As someone who hates WVU with all their heart, I truly wish that they and us could get along and play eachother. It would be incredible for the state that I love in all facets. The both of us could make eachother grow and be big time.

I wish we didn't play them in anything. I hate being around their fans. I dread having to be around them Thursday night in Charleston. I will be there, however. I won't miss an opportunity to see The Herd less than an hour from home.
Meister

On the one hand I respect you so much for being dedicated and going to FB and BB games all over country--on the other hand I think it's pathetic you turn into a giant vagina when Wvu is around . Aren't you the guy that will go to El Paso but chickenshit to go to Morgantown?

Reactions: WVU enginEER

Maryland 35 Pouties 0

MU's greatest claim is they beat the team who beat THE team. Lmao. 0-12 .. I bet 2010 stills stings.

You have a somewhat unique perspective. It's not that they are scared as much as it is they can dictate terms to high caliber FCS teams. Translation: Those games will be played in Morgantown...no question asked.

WVU has future games scheduled with Missouri BYU, Penn State, Virginia Tech, NC State, Pitt among others. Those games are all home and home or on a neutral field for a big payday. WVU may be pissed at Marshall but I don't think being scared is the issue.
WV scared to play marshall? That is a joke. Most out of state players could care less. Now alot of WV fans are scared of even the thought of losing to marshall. That alone shows utter disrespect for the Herd. The herd turns around after losing every single time they played and think they can demand any dang thing. Play every year In morgantown and reward the herd with a game in the Joan. Get it on paper too. Im sure ll the other colleges in Ohio dont demand the buckeyes play at their crackerbox so its not an issue. There must be at least some herd fans who want to ride off into the sunset 0-12 against WV. I think it is pathetic they dont play.

Superfans? Marine is the anti-fan. Therefore, he calls any normal fan a super fan. A fan is an enthusiastic supporter. There is no evidence marine supports Marshall. All he does is critique. He thinks a fan has to critique the hell out of the team and it's situation to support it. Marine, the anti-fan.

Reactions: Herd Fever
WVU has no interest in playing Marshall, at least in football. It's time to move on and find other programs that want to play us, which is what MH has been doing.

There are plenty of other P5 schools I would rather see MU play than WVU anyway.

I would expect nothing less from you two. Neither one of you are smart enough to be objective on anything Marshall football related
You did it again. If someone doesn't tear down the team with virtually every post they are not objective. You show much more bias with your posts than any true fan on here.

You did it again. If someone doesn't tear down the team with virtually every post they are not objective. You show much more bias with your posts than any true fan on here.

So did you. If someone doesn't claim Marshall to be national champion material, able to beat WVU, criticizes a call, gameplam, questions Doc you and Fever pounce on it and instantly start super fanning.

Meister

On the one hand I respect you so much for being dedicated and going to FB and BB games all over country--on the other hand I think it's pathetic you turn into a giant vagina when Wvu is around . Aren't you the guy that will go to El Paso but chickenshit to go to Morgantown?
never had had any beer cans or whiskey bottles thrown at me in El Paso. Two tears ago they had to user a wvu fan out that was wanting to fight me. I don't find that enjoyable.
As far as following The Herd. I will be in Las Vegas in a week or so watching us play Wyoming and either Houston or Grand Canyon. Chose this trip over St. Pete.

Meister

never had had any beer cans or whiskey bottles thrown at me in El Paso. Two tears ago they had to user a wvu fan out that was wanting to fight me. I don't find that enjoyable.
As far as following The Herd. I will be in Las Vegas in a week or so watching us play Wyoming and either Houston or Grand Canyon. Chose this trip over St. Pete.

Fair enough meister. As a fellow recipient of items thrown in 2006 I get it. I will say wvu evolved from the worst experience to one of my best experiences on road trips by the end. By then our fan showing up was pitiful but it's ok we can blame them so....

Anyway my apologies , I can't criticize you, you do a lot supporting team.

Reactions: Herdmeister
Fair enough meister. As a fellow recipient of items thrown in 2006 I get it. I will say wvu evolved from the worst experience to one of my best experiences on road trips by the end. By then our fan showing up was pitiful but it's ok we can blame them so....

Anyway my apologies , I can't criticize you, you do a lot supporting team.
No apology needed. We Are... Marshall!

What does our schedule have to do with anything?

They lost to a terrible Kansas State team

Come on guys, I hate their guts more than anyone. They aren't scared they just want nothing to do with us. And frankly our fans need to move on. We have great programs coming in the next 4-5 years.
03 needs to move on from his bitter and negative attitude toward Marshall. Say what you want - any of you - their scared of us. No other reason not to play.

03 needs to move on from his bitter and negative attitude toward Marshall. Say what you want - any of you - their scared of us. No other reason not to play.

You are a fool first of all to suggest anyone is scared of us, and to label me as negative or bitter is just dumb. When people say outlandish things like (WVU is scared) I feel the need to tell you how stupid you sound. That is stupid shit to begin with. I suppose Ohio is scared of us as well? How about MTSU they scared?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT