ADVERTISEMENT

“We’ve Won Against ISIS. We’ve Beaten Them Badly.”

but it is still a very dangerous world.

simpsonsmeme.jpg

That is what I was thinking. Instead of paying tribute to the fallen, they want a gotcha moment.

If someone using Trump's words against him is a "wanting gotcha moment" and "cheering for ISIS", then it's safe to assume that using Obama's words again him is same, right?

I just want to make sure I'm clear on all of this, because I wouldn't want anyone to come across as a hypocrite or anything like that

You got lucky and are right for once. Retards are the one who say scientology isn't a religion.

LOLZ! You're the one who demands that Scientology isn't a religion. You just called yourself retarded.

LOLZ! You're the one who demands that Scientology isn't a religion. You just called yourself retarded.

No, you idiot. I am the one who's been telling this board for several years that scientology IS a religion. You just proved yourself stupid.

No, you idiot. I am the one who's been telling this board for several years that scientology IS a religion. You just proved yourself stupid.
you really are more fukt in the head than a soup sandwich. were jesus and xenu brothers? or, was xenu jesus' uncle? is the earth 75 million years old, or just a couple or three thousand? is there like a heaven for scientologists? how are you going to go there if you go to the other when you croak?

tenor.gif

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Greed only changed his tune on "Scientology is a religion" a couple years ago after seeing multiple posts from others linking to publications referring to Scientology as a "religion".

He continually called the naysayers of Scientology "stupid" then too, when they specifically mocked him for "worshipping two religions" and claimed he "didn't worship two religions" because "Scientology is not a religion."

Greed only changed his tune on "Scientology is a religion" a couple years ago after seeing multiple posts from others linking to publications referring to Scientology as a "religion".

He continually called the naysayers of Scientology "stupid" then too, when they specifically mocked him for "worshipping two religions" and claimed he "didn't worship two religions" because "Scientology is not a religion."

You're a bald face liar. Here's a bet...you find where I've stated that Scientology is not a religion and I'll permanently self ban. If you can't find where I've stated that, you self ban permanently. C'mon you coward, take the bet.
The bet is open to anyone and everyone on the board. Sign up here.

You're a bald face liar. Here's a bet...you find where I've stated that Scientology is not a religion and I'll permanently self ban. If you can't find where I've stated that, you self ban permanently. C'mon you coward, take the bet.
I hope nobody can find where you've ever said that, because after yesterday's thread, I'm hoping you take me up on my advice. That being, read what herdman and myself type out, and you'll learn quite a bit. Lest you forget, we're both straight shooters, and allow the shots to fall wherever they land, with unbiased logic.

I hope nobody can find where you've ever said that, because after yesterday's thread, I'm hoping you take me up on my advice. That being, read what herdman and myself type out, and you'll learn quite a bit. Lest you forget, we're both straight shooters, and allow the shots to fall wherever they land, with unbiased logic.

And I've given up hope that you and herdman ever recognize the truth

You dont have to believe anything in SAID religion. Repeat that and maybe one day youll figure out how stupid it sounds

Yet another hypocritical statement from someone who ran and “ignored” myself and other posters over the last couple of years when you couldn’t handle a debate. The coward is in your mirror.

Truth: You openly debated Raoul, 429, herdman and others repeatedly on here who called you out for worshipping “two religions”. It was the basis for starting the ass kicking you normally take around here on the subject.

Truth: You were repeatedly asked to go stand in front of your regular church congregation and tell them you were also a member of the Church of Scientology (which you cowardly refused to do) on the basis that it was a religion and see what happened. You said it wouldn’t matter if you did because “it wasn’t a religion”.

Yet another hypocritical statement from someone who ran and “ignored” myself and other posters over the last couple of years when you couldn’t handle a debate. The coward is in your mirror.

Truth: You openly debated Raoul, 429, herdman and others repeatedly on here who called you out for worshipping “two religions”. It was the basis for starting the ass kicking you normally take around here on the subject.

Truth: You were repeatedly asked to go stand in front of your regular church congregation and tell them you were also a member of the Church of Scientology (which you cowardly refused to do) on the basis that it was a religion and see what happened. You said it wouldn’t matter if you did because “it wasn’t a religion”.

You retarded boys can resolve this once and for all, all you have to do is copy and paste where I've stated Scientology is not a religion. You going to take the bet or are you lying cowards afraid to self ban. Lying cowards.

gambling is a sin in most religions. Which one of your 2 religions do you not “believe” in with that hypocrisy?

If someone using Trump's words against him is a "wanting gotcha moment" and "cheering for ISIS", then it's safe to assume that using Obama's words again him is same, right?

I just want to make sure I'm clear on all of this, because I wouldn't want anyone to come across as a hypocrite or anything like that
Original poster and his minions did not pay tribute. They used troops deaths to try to get at trump. That's the point.

gambling is a sin in most religions. Which one of your 2 religions do you not “believe” in with that hypocrisy?

Stick to your point liar. No takers on the entire board regarding me saying Scientology is not a religion?? Stand up and be counted, lying cowards....

This is EXACTLY what happened. He knows most of us do not have the ability to look in archives from a couple years ago, but he is forgetting about one person who does...yep, the one he repeatedly insults calling "pill head."

@Raoul Duke MU please search the archive for Greed's stupid ass posts demanding that Scientology was NOT a religion, you didn't need to believe, nor was it something you followed, blah, blah.

He may just get a self perma ban out of this. I'll go ahead and quote his post before he freaks out and removes his promise.

This is EXACTLY what happened. He knows most of us do not have the ability to look in archives from a couple years ago, but he is forgetting about one person who does...yep, the one he repeatedly insults calling "pill head."

@Raoul Duke MU please search the archive for Greed's stupid ass posts demanding that Scientology was NOT a religion, you didn't need to believe, nor was it something you followed, blah, blah.

He may just get a self perma ban out of this. I'll go ahead and quote his post before he freaks out and removes his promise.

When I mentioned liars, I was talking about you also. I urge raoul to go back in the archives and search them for what we're talking about. If he finds them, I'll permanently self ban. If he can't find the statement we're talking about, you agree to permanently self ban yourself?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT