ADVERTISEMENT

“We’ve Won Against ISIS. We’ve Beaten Them Badly.”

When I mentioned liars, I was talking about you also. I urge raoul to go back in the archives and search them for what we're talking about. If he finds them, I'll permanently self ban. If he can't find the statement we're talking about, you agree to permanently self ban yourself?
You wrote and I swear I am tempted to hire an IT guy to find it.

This is EXACTLY what happened. He knows most of us do not have the ability to look in archives from a couple years ago, but he is forgetting about one person who does...yep, the one he repeatedly insults calling "pill head."

@Raoul Duke MU please search the archive for Greed's stupid ass posts demanding that Scientology was NOT a religion, you didn't need to believe, nor was it something you followed, blah, blah.

He may just get a self perma ban out of this. I'll go ahead and quote his post before he freaks out and removes his promise.

Unfortunately I can only go back to 2016. I am not sure it that is a time period limit or just the search engine only giving x number of results (there are 20 pages just to late 2016). At that time he was conceding it is a religion but had no "belief system" so Jesus is cool with it. Basically a play on words, as there is no accepted definition of religion (neither in sociology nor philosophy) that accounts for the total absence of a systematic set of beliefs. And that was the time he started dancing around saying he only used part of it and didn't have to believe "it" (which he damn well knows is the Xenu/thetan/past lives shit). Which is a contradiction of his claim of no belief system....without the Thetan concept, you don't have Scientology. I'd cite even one book of Hubbard's with this clearly expressed, but he would just dance around it...as always.

I clearly remember EG's days of saying it was not a religion, same as I clearly remember him trying to recommend this shit to me.

He still won't take anyone up on the offer of going in front of his "church" (the normal one) and giving his Scientology testimony. That will happen about the same time the Cleveland Browns win the Super Bowl.

Unfortunately I can only go back to 2016. I am not sure it that is a time period limit or just the search engine only giving x number of results (there are 20 pages just to late 2016). At that time he was conceding it is a religion but had no "belief system" so Jesus is cool with it. Basically a play on words, as there is no accepted definition of religion (neither in sociology nor philosophy) that accounts for the total absence of a systematic set of beliefs. And that was the time he started dancing around saying he only used part of it and didn't have to believe "it" (which he damn well knows is the Xenu/thetan/past lives shit). Which is a contradiction of his claim of no belief system....without the Thetan concept, you don't have Scientology. I'd cite even one book of Hubbard's with this clearly expressed, but he would just dance around it...as always.

I clearly remember EG's days of saying it was not a religion, same as I clearly remember him trying to recommend this shit to me.

He still won't take anyone up on the offer of going in front of his "church" (the normal one) and giving his Scientology testimony. That will happen about the same time the Cleveland Browns win the Super Bowl.
You need to repost that drawing that explained Scientology with all of those aliens.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Why not bet?. You don't mind lying.

Oh the irony in you calling Raoul a pill head and saying he's crazy when you've got to be at Stage 1 Dementia.

I'll give you a hint...there's nothing your "it is a religion, it's not a religion" can do to treat that either.

You absolutely demanded it wasn't a religion on here. You talked then (as you do now) in circles and contradicted yourself so much, you can't even keep your own lies straight.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
The reason Greed is willing to gamble is he knows the Scientology searches don’t turn up threads earlier than 2015.

It’s funny actually rereading some of those old threads seeing Greed being called out for changing his position on “Its (not) a religion” by many posters.

This appears to also be the time his babysitting business started to take off and his cabinet business tanked (errrrrr “semi retired”). There were several references about him not being on the board much and/or spending more time on the cans.

What’s funny is there are atleast 6 people that remember xenu saying it wasn’t a religion only to be called out by l rons own words and the irs. Suddenly he changed his tune to it’s a religion with no beliefs. But all of us are wrong

What’s funny is there are atleast 6 people that remember xenu saying it wasn’t a religion only to be called out by l rons own words and the irs. Suddenly he changed his tune to it’s a religion with no beliefs. But all of us are wrong

make that 7. i recall him saying it wasn't a religion when pressured about it going against his christianity beliefs (i.e. thou shall have no other god before me).

honestly, who really gives a shit . . . well, yeah, we do, because we're going to use it to get a rise out of the old senile bastard. but, at the end of the day, while he may be a senile old bastard, he's still fun to fuhk with, so i hope nobody finds anything and forces him to self bad or, even worse, have some mentally deranged breakdown because it'll prove to him, in addition to being a senile old bastard, how he's exactly what he likes to call others.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Greed only changed his tune on "Scientology is a religion" a couple years ago

The reason Greed is willing to gamble is he knows the Scientology searches don’t turn up threads earlier than 2015.

It’s funny actually rereading some of those old threads seeing Greed being called out for changing his position on “Its (not) a religion” by many posters.

Which is it? A couple years ago, or earlier than 2015? Bunch of malarkey brained retards.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT